What are the waves of intense chills that I feel before AP?

Previous topic - Next topic

dmorgan

I am able to induce these waves, usually by visualising myself flying, falling, or moving very fast over a landscape. If I keep visualising steadily, the waves intensify and envelope my entire body, making me feel lighter. For example, I'll image flying down a mountain face and feel them, them imagine flying down a valley and the "chills" will be stronger each successive time I do this. It is usually very hard for me to keep visualising and concentrating for long enough to see what happens. If I stop visualising for even a second, I will "lose" this built up energy in my body.

It feels like they come down from the top of my head and down my spine. :?

P.S. I haven't successfully left my body yet, but I feel these "chills" when I am attempting a projection.

Lionheart

Quote from: dmorgan on January 11, 2013, 15:28:23

I am able to induce these waves, usually by visualising myself flying, falling, or moving very fast over a landscape. If I keep visualising steadily, the waves intensify and envelope my entire body, making me feel lighter. For example, I'll image flying down a mountain face and feel them, them imagine flying down a valley and the "chills" will be stronger each successive time I do this. It is usually very hard for me to keep visualising and concentrating for long enough to see what happens. If I stop visualising for even a second, I will "lose" this built up energy in my body.

P.S. I haven't successfully left my body yet, but I feel these "chills" when I am attempting a projection.
I feel these once in awhile too. But I feel it more as a cool breeze on my skin.

I think this is happening because our physical body is becoming oversensitized and in a hyperawareness state.

Once in awhile my entire body will have a spasm as well. I just ALLOW that to happen and stay the course. It does get annoying though when you feel a itch or some hair touching your face that you couldn't tell was there before.

You must fix that though, so you can move on. A little irritant like that becomes a major one if you let it. Never try to say, I'll just ignore it. Fix the problem, then get back to Shifting.

But, I have always been curious of the temperature change and chills though. Normally this is when I am at the "point of no return" in my Phase

Made O pHI

QuoteIt feels like they come down from the top of my head and down my spine.
Do they go all the way down your spine or do they just stop like halfway ?
Because mine comes down and stops a little after my shoulders, and that's when I don't feel my body at all.
After they come don't try inducing more of these, try an exit technique and see if you have any success getting out.

QuoteNormally this is when I am at the "point of no return" in my Phase
This is the same for me, except after I feel these "chills" I know this is when I'm able to separate from my body for an OBE.

Hope this helped :)
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

Amorda

Quote from: Lionheart on January 11, 2013, 15:43:27
I feel these once n awhile too. But I feel it more as a cool breeze on my skin.

I think this is happening because our physical body is becoming oversensitized and in a hyperawareness state.

Once in awhile my entire body will have a spasm as well. I just ALLOW that to happen and stay the course. It does get annoying though when you feel a itch or some hair touching your face that you couldn't tell was there before.

You must fix that though, so you can move on. A little irritant like that becomes a major one if you let it. Never try to say, I'll just ignore it. Fix the problem, then get back to Shifting.

But, I have always been curious of the temperature change and chills though. Normally this is when I am at the "point of no return" in my Phase

Oh god! I hate when I get the astral itch. Drives me nuts. It's always in the same spot too. Either near my left inner eye brow or the right corner of my nose. :)

andrew banjo

your focuss is too much on the visualisation than obe and and a key part of visualisation is to release it to the ether so as to accomplish our goals but you hang on to the visualisation till the end

Contenteo

I don't think I can give you an exact name because its such a subjective question, but, damn do they feel good.

Most people I have talked to stick them into the overarching category of 'vibrations'.

They are a agreed upon reoccurring phenomenon.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Lionheart

Quote from: andrew banjo on January 11, 2013, 21:12:24
your focuss is too much on the visualisation than obe and and a key part of visualisation is to release it to the ether so as to accomplish our goals but you hang on to the visualisation till the end

Huh?  :?

He is experiencing perfectly normal sensations, known as "sign posts".

Once you shift, they go away, but these are BEFORE the shift is complete.

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Amorda

omcasey

Quote from: dmorgan on January 11, 2013, 15:28:23

Hi, dmorgan..

I am not sure I will be of much help, but I get them too.. they kicked in with me a year, year and half ago and now occur on a regular basis.  I experience the phenomena in varying ways on varying frequencies depending on where my conscious awareness in principally resting.  From within they feel really cool, akin to bliss.. from the physical it is not always the same but similar enough, sweeps of what I simply call an "inner chill" through my whole body.  I like the sensation but if I am in bed and ready to go out of body I will many times have to lift the blanket up over my head to help create some semblance of warmth so that my attention may recede from it somewhat.  The current idea I am holding, is that this is my soul level of being coming more fully into my physical field, merging, and blending with me.  At some point I suspect the blending will be complete enough for the phenomena to no longer be experienced.  Do you have any particular feeling of your own?, what ideas arise when this begins happening there with you.  Curious.

Casey