What does this mean ? Am I close

Previous topic - Next topic

JayPeBe

Hi,

When I close my eyes, after about 20 minutes there is this warm sensation feeling.
also, the world suddenly gets very "muffled" and quiet (not sure how to explain it)
There is this beep sound, and all noises get quiet ... it's a very peaceful feeling ...

What do I do next ?  Am I close ? Is the the phase after the vibrations ?

Any help/advice appreciated ..

Nameless

Awesome! Questions for you. Once you are in that peaceful state what do YOU do next. Do you just hang with it or pull yourself out, go to sleep? I ask bc the answers help us help you.

ETA: Forgot to say - Welcome to the Pulse
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Welcome to the Astral Pulse JayPeBe!  :-)

After you experience that and "notice" that the darkness before your closed eyes has changed, as in has got more depth to it, you have the option of creating a intent and just being there or you could just bask in the silence and enjoy it. Creating a intent is easy as focusing on let's say your "Happy Place". This could be a place where you feel totally relaxed and safe. Mine is a tropical Island scenario with white sand beaches and all the trimmings. Every time I go there, I find something "out of place" or new. That will normally lead to some kind of adventure or new exploration. Delve/immerse yourself completely into it. Enjoy it. If there is something else you need to see or learn at this point in your evolution , you will be deterred over to it. That seems to be how everything works. For now, just become a good "observer". Don your "explorer's cap" and go see what you can see!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla