News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What is a "Disk Member"?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Recently I heard the term in connection with Bruce Moen, who had an interview on the Art Bell show and who seems to have joined us here. Disk seems to be a synonym for higher self out of the body, but I could be wrong.

Windameir

I just read Bruce Moens first book and its hard to jot down in short terms but ill try,a disk is from my understanding a gathering of many individual distinct human personalities feeling emotions IE everthing that makes up a person without a body If I understood correctly there are many disks each connected by something like a silver cord or filiment connected to many more disks ect. Inside each large disk are maybe thousands of small disks each an individual past or future self of the original. If you really want to understand Get Voyages into the Unknown by Bruce Moen or find him on a chat he has one every third thursday of the month I think. Hope that helps
Happy Holidays or go see one for yourself  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Happy Travels
Windameir

Ginny

quote:
Originally posted by elasticca:
I was hoping someone could explain what a "Disk", or a "Disk Member" is, and where this term originated. I've read a few posts in these forums where people have shared their experiences with these "members", but I have to admit I'm a bit perplexed about the whole subject.

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael,

If you've read Robert Monroe's  third book, where he began an inner journey for better understanding of who/what he really was...he found himself (in the afterlife) in what he described as a black  bowl-like structure, filled with many tiny lights. Each light had awareness, personality, communicated with him. From his understanding this was what he coined his I/There or Higher Self. Bruce Moen, his friend, student and now author/teacher, experienced many years prior to even wondering about an afterlife and ever having heard of Monroe, an experience wherein he found his awareness traveling to what he described as a disk-like object which was like a conglomerate of personalities.

I have learned in the last two years from Bruce Moen how to do retrievals and explore the afterlife, which includes meeting my own Higher Self or Disk....and I've just come to call  them my 'Disk Family' (ever since I started interacting with them as if they were 'family'). The word 'disk' just stuck with me because in my first, conscious afterlife meeting with them they initially appeared to me as a circle of white lights. I'm sure we all perceived and experience our Higher Selves differently.

Much love,

Ginny

elasticca

Thanks for all of your responses, I appreciate it. I think some of the older postings are starting to make a little more sense now!

Merry Christmas,
Michael

elasticca

I was hoping someone could explain what a "Disk", or a "Disk Member" is, and where this term originated. I've read a few posts in these forums where people have shared their experiences with these "members", but I have to admit I'm a bit perplexed about the whole subject.

Thanks,
Michael