Work with chakras really necessary for AP or OBE?

Previous topic - Next topic

kajaLove

hi

I was wondering if one has to work with chakras in order to achieve astral projection or OBE,or are there techniques that let you have one without any energy work at all?

bye

Frank

Hello:

Not necessary at all. It can help, certainly, but in terms of whether it is necessary no it isn't. I was projecting long before I had even heard of the word Chakra.

Yours,
Frank

kajaLove

what skills are required then in order to be able to follow an AP exercise that doesn't require an energy work?

Nay

Hmmm..I never did energy work either before I heard of Robert and I was projecting long before that, albeit spontaneous.....maybe it is just an intent?

Nay

MisterJingo

Quote from: NayHmmm..I never did energy work either before I heard of Robert and I was projecting long before that, albeit spontaneous.....maybe it is just an intent?

Nay

I've often wondered if thats what the energy body truely is. A belief system, which through intent, allows energy to be directed. If that makes sence :)
I've also wondered if its only the belief which matters ie structured belief even in the seemingly absured gives a structure to work towards. But thats too much to go into here.

I'd say energy work is not needed, but doing it facilitiates directing awarness and focus, and aids in gaining trance states/relaxation which in turn are needed to AP. Reading Monroes books shows high frequency of AP can be obtained without needing new age or spiritual concepts.

rowofmushytit

you'll never entirely understand yourself, since your mind, like any other closed system, can only be sure of what it knows about itself by relying on what it knows about itself[/color]

kerberos

According to bruce astral projection doesn't need energy work.
But if you want to project to higher planes, or closer to the physical plane you must feed your astral body with energy and that can only happen with chakra stimulation. Energy work means more vibrational control better focus, awareness, extra pshycic abilities etc.
I projected too without energy work but as I found out it is very dificult to project to real places and stay there for more than just a few minutes or seconds until you get into a dream pool etc.
Start without it, but eventually you will want to do energy work your self to get to other places.