News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Working with phasing, new.

Previous topic - Next topic

OBEvideoguy

I've just been introduced to phasing by interviewing "knightlight". The interview is up on my site. I think the concept is valid. One thing I've been doing for so many years, litterally, is focusing on my body, awaiting the vibrations. Because all of my focus was on my body, of course I could not project.

With phasing, as I understand it, you totally relax, then focus your attention on the blackness in front and all around you. That is where your attention goes. No focus on the physical body. From there you wait for hypnogogic imagery to appear. When that happens you are in the right stage to begin what is know as the run-down. That means a typical activity you enjoy. Like for me I imagine myself swinging on a swing. Now the way it works is, your attention is so focused on this new scene that you fall right into it, as if it was a lucid dream. It will be that real.

Well I'm working on practising it so I'll keep you posted here.

Don
8-)

knightlight

looking forward to hearing your results.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Donal

Hope you get good some results.
Now everybody wanna go to heaven but nobody want to die- Krayzie Bone

blade5x

I've tried this and just don't even close.

It's like my focus splits and I still have a small part of it paying attention to the physical world even though I don't want to :(

jub jub

I've tried it but no luck. Hope you have better luck than me.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Ilieawake

I think you guys are too aware when you are trying to do this.  You have to be nearly unconscious... you may even lose consciousness a few times but with proper practice you will be able to regain it, but the hard thing being is that you can't regain too much of it or you will become to aware and lose your imagery and immersion.

Stookie

For me, phasing is the best way to consciously enter the astral, which is tough to do in the first place. The more phasing is practiced, the better concentration and focus becomes, which is essential for a decent AP.

Kodemaster

I think that different techniques work for different people. One should keep trying different techniques until they find one that works for them.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

AaronM

This looks very interesting could someone point me in the right direction as to where I can read up on Phasing methods etc? 

I've been digesting so much information on this site, I keep getting sidelined with other subject matter, but I would like to read up on the subject of Phasing

-- The more friends you have, the more strength your life holds --

Gandalf

I would recommend any of Frank's posts. In particular, the classic 'Gateway wave 1 pointers' thread. You don't need to have a copy of the  Wave 1 cd as the info in the thread is so informative anyway.

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

AaronM

Quote from: Gandalf on January 30, 2007, 11:45:49
I would recommend any of Frank's posts. In particular, the classic 'Gateway wave 1 pointers' thread. You don't need to have a copy of the  Wave 1 cd as the info in the thread is so informative anyway.

Doug

Thanks very much for the heads up, will search for his material now :)
-- The more friends you have, the more strength your life holds --

Kraven Obscuria

Quote from: OBEvideoguy on October 12, 2006, 16:25:28
I've just been introduced to phasing by interviewing "knightlight". The interview is up on my site. I think the concept is valid. One thing I've been doing for so many years, litterally, is focusing on my body, awaiting the vibrations. Because all of my focus was on my body, of course I could not project.

With phasing, as I understand it, you totally relax, then focus your attention on the blackness in front and all around you. That is where your attention goes. No focus on the physical body. From there you wait for hypnogogic imagery to appear. When that happens you are in the right stage to begin what is know as the run-down. That means a typical activity you enjoy. Like for me I imagine myself swinging on a swing. Now the way it works is, your attention is so focused on this new scene that you fall right into it, as if it was a lucid dream. It will be that real.

Well I'm working on practising it so I'll keep you posted here.

Don
8-)

Exactly, that is a good way to describe it.  Phasing is really enjoyable, and "cleaner" than an in-the-bedroom OBE.
eCommerce Warriors - Helping online merchants profit through social inbound marketing.