Xanth's Free 60 Page Book, “My Astral Projection Truth”

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

I took the liberty of compiling the posts I've written on my website into a sort of Primer on Phasing.
Basically, it's a page of ten articles I've written/posted on my website, which, when read in order should provide most of the base material you require to understand what Phasing is and how it's done.

You can download my E-Book from the below link.
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/xanths-phasing-primer/

I'll most likely add to it as time goes on... so I can keep most of my "basic" information in a single place, easily accessible and ordered in a manner which makes knowing what to read first easier.  :)

I've further edited my eBook AND re-titled it.
In honor of Frank... and to honor the fact that I wouldn't have made the progress I have in the last 2 - 3 years if it wasn't for him, "My Astral Projection Truth" version 3 is now available for download.  :)

NickisDank

TurtleSnake

This is sweet mate. Sticky it, best rundown compilation for beginners so far I reckon.

Xanth

Thank you for the kind words.  :)
I'll take your advice then. 

daytona955

I'm about half way through the first document and I must say that I'm blown away! I'll be reading the rest now, and I'll definitely be trying the phasing technique now that I understand the concept. Thanks Xanth.  :-)

Xanth

Well, the first document I list there is the Frank Kepple Phasing Resource, which is a compilation of Frank's work compiled by Gandalf... so I can't take much credit for that one.
It *IS* a solid piece of work though, no doubt.  :)

faxman

This is top notch material and selection.

Thanks a lot Xanth for all your work.

Lexy

Thanks for putting this together!   :-)
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

rangestormer

Some good reading for tomorrow. Thanks for compiling them into one.

Xanth

I added my Detailed Noticing article in there at #3, I believe.

dotster

Thanks for this Xanth! Awesome!
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

Xanth

Hey, I had a thought yesterday thanks to Pauli...

I'd only do this if everyone thought it'd be helpful, but, would putting this in some form of e-book/pdf format make it easier to read?
While at it, I could also try expanding a bit on some of the topics? 

DH

You've already put forth a lot of effort Xanth, but the other formats would probably make it much easier for others to access.  Appreciate everything!
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

Xanth

What can I say, I love helping people learn to project!  :)

astraladdict

Projection and phasing go hand in hand? Your opinion ;)
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Xanth

Quote from: astraladdict on February 14, 2011, 14:33:41
Projection and phasing go hand in hand? Your opinion ;)
LoL entirely :)

Simo

Hey Xanth as I was trying the phasing method last night i saw a really complex figure moving behind my eyelids(in front of my eyes)!It was something like an ancient rune or something and it was glowing orange.after few seconds it drifted away from my field of vision.So what do you think it is  :?
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Xanth

Quote from: Simo on February 14, 2011, 15:23:51
Hey Xanth as I was trying the phasing method last night i saw a really complex figure moving behind my eyelids(in front of my eyes)!It was something like an ancient rune or something and it was glowing orange.after few seconds it drifted away from my field of vision.So what do you think it is  :?
Sounds like a Focus 12 visual of some kind.  My visuals tend to be random, colourless and shapeless forms randomly moving around.  I don't have too much experience with it being anything other than that.  I've had some flashes... but I hear that seeing objects, random or otherwise, is still a good step.

The "rune" (as you put it) could have a meaning to you... it could be just a random image.
It could have been a non-physical environment forming before your eyes.  :)

Whatever it was, I'd take it as a positive thing and keep pressing forward doing whatever it was you were doing.

Volgerle

I tried it lately quite a few times (Mental Rundown - a thing I had done before anyway, but only during the onset of vibes in hypnopomp state) and still keep trying.

Question: When deeper in trance but still "in the dark" I get a sudden strong falling sensation which then 'startles' me and makes me snap back into C1, more or less.

I guess this is not what the smooth transition is expected to be when doing Phasing? Is it just a 'switch' over to the chosen place / reality in Phasing? Or what does the 'transition' point 'feel' like? Can there be any energetic - or especially 'falling' sensations - involved?

Xanth

That sounds like it could be the way you perceive the shift, definitely.
The more you experience it, the less "startled" you'll be by it.  Just allow it to happen.  :)

Szaxx

Xanth
Can you pm a link to the pdf?
Im on a cell phone and they seem to actually work at this site.
Thanks.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Jilt

Quote from: Volgerle on May 20, 2011, 15:57:47
I tried it lately quite a few times (Mental Rundown - a thing I had done before anyway, but only during the onset of vibes in hypnopomp state) and still keep trying.

Question: When deeper in trance but still "in the dark" I get a sudden strong falling sensation which then 'startles' me and makes me snap back into C1, more or less.

I guess this is not what the smooth transition is expected to be when doing Phasing? Is it just a 'switch' over to the chosen place / reality in Phasing? Or what does the 'transition' point 'feel' like? Can there be any energetic - or especially 'falling' sensations - involved?

FYI, when I decide to just let a wake induced lucid dream happen without going to the trouble of lifting out for an OOBE, I get the falling sensation every time so I consider it the same thing (up, down, doesn't matter).  This morning I had one where I felt I was falling for a very long time which was new for me, but I ended up in a great place so will try this again since it removes a step and sometimes I'm lazy.

Volgerle

Quote from: Xanth on May 20, 2011, 18:08:07
That sounds like it could be the way you perceive the shift, definitely.
The more you experience it, the less "startled" you'll be by it.  Just allow it to happen.  :)
Problem is, that this 'perception' startles me in such a way that it is almost a reflex to 'snap back'. I cannot help it as much as I want to 'shift. It is a bit like the typical 'hypnic jerk' we talked about lately, only a bit longer. Yesterday, I remember, it felt rather like rising than falling. I hope I can overcome the snap-back-reflex, but it almost seems to be a mission-impossible-undertaking.

Xanth

You'll get used to it eventually.   :)
Or... eventually, it might even go away completely.

matthewof1989

this is great! thank you!