News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Yoga Nidra

Previous topic - Next topic

clandestino

hey there ...
I don't have any experience with that...but i've just started using wave 1 like you, so keep me posted on your progress !

So far, I have listened maybe 30 or 40 times. I'm having a little difficulty establishing them into part of a routine, so I just try and do the exercise when I can.

I've found that with practise, I've been able to develop a scenario in my mind quite easily, and adapt it when I feel the need. It is really enjoyable to go through this exercise....but I don't think I've reached focus 10 yet. I've definitely had a few strange experiences / sensations though...I can't put words to them !

Anyway, Sorry I haven't got any input on Yoda Nidra !!!

has anyone else ??

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

TheJza

I recently read Yoda Nidra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati, and I must say it is a very good book.
I remember reading a review on Amazon.com where it mentioned that the techniques in this book yield similar results as the techniques at TMI - the techniques are different but the end result is the same - to be in the mind awake/body asleep state.
I ordered a cd of a session (the book has transcripts to make your own sessions, but I hate listening to my own voice), and it seems pretty neat. I have been falling asleep, then waking up, then falling asleep, so I think I am teetering a little too much on both side of the "border," but it has potential.
I am going to combine practicing this along with Wave 1, so I am hoping attacking it from 2 angles will be more beneficial.
Does anybody have experience with this?