News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Your OBE frequency

Previous topic - Next topic

fcojosedea

I am just curious and interested on the statistics, could you post how many OBEs per month or week are you able to have?

grrla

This interest me as well

Xanth

Maybe once or twice a month these days.  All spontaneous.

I don't actively practice anymore.  I prefer to focus my time on my spiritual growth and becoming a better person.

Which does have the happy side effect of causing those spontaneous projections to occur more often than not.  :)

grrla

Quote from: Xanth on March 16, 2017, 07:59:08
I prefer to focus my time on my spiritual growth and becoming a better person

How so ? I always though AP was a way to do this

Phalanx

Quote from: grrla on March 16, 2017, 16:41:39

If your looking to reach a pool on the other side of the mountain what are all the ways or paths to get there?
You can go around the left side, over the top, straight through, or around the right to name a few.
Everyone finds their path in different areas and not every path taken is straight, some have are with bends, forks, loopy loops, or can even be walked where there is no path.
Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard

grrla

Surely there is many paths
But, xanth, what do you do to "grow your spirituality" ?
I'm being curious

Xanth

Quote from: grrla on March 16, 2017, 16:41:39

Quote from: grrla on March 17, 2017, 20:20:10
Surely there is many paths
But, xanth, what do you do to "grow your spirituality" ?
I'm being curious

Quote from: bungalow on March 18, 2017, 16:37:47
there is meditation (ego), prayer (self), and dance (mind) in their myriad forms. one is becoming a new creation not just a learned individual with hobbies.

well, according to evolution.

I learn to Love unconditionally.  It's much harder than it sounds.  Astral Projection is about as spiritual as eating cereal... it *CAN* be a spiritual activity, but you have to decide for it to be one.
Interacting with your fellow consciousness beings here in this physical reality is the epitome of spiritual growth.
If you don't interact, you don't grow.

You can meditate in a cave away from civilization for 20 years and achieve peace... but if the moment you come out of that cave and you interact with someone and some small thing causes you to become angry... then you've just wasted those 20 years.    Understand?

grrla

I'm not sure if eating cereals can be placed as the same level then astral projecting. I think average peoples would disagree
And is social interaction the epitome of spiritual growth... I have doubts.

But what disturb me the most, is your avatar, it seem broken :'(

Xanth

Quote from: grrla on March 20, 2017, 18:26:43
I'm not sure if eating cereals can be placed as the same level then astral projecting. I think average peoples would disagree
Yeah, most people have unreal assumptions about what "spiritual growth" actually is.
Although, those same people also have unreal assumptions and expectations about stuff like "enlightenment".

Just realize that the action you do has much less to do about spiritual awareness than the intent behind that action.

QuoteBut what disturb me the most, is your avatar, it seem broken :'(
Drop box changed the way they do public links.  I just haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.  :)
The kitten of terror will be back shortly. 

SCHMUSTIN

Quote from: grrla on March 20, 2017, 18:26:43

But what disturb me the most, is your avatar, it seem broken :'(

Grrla,

When people post answer's to questions you have, you really need to work on having a open mind and not jumping the... Well, that now that i heard. That can be right because i don't understand it. ect...

Just remember... You don't know, what you don't know!

fcojosedea

I wanted to ask your OBE frequency because it is helpful for everyone!
I know it is like asking your penis size. It may be private and personal, but one assumes one's is small until you know the average.

I can give mine. Although I am still in a few months dry period  (almost three years with only 5 OBEs), when I was OBEing good, I could do it weekly fairly consistently. This almost lasted for a year.

So how about you?