News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

2 Lucid Dreams..

Previous topic - Next topic

bounda

This morning, i awoke from a lucid dream. during the dream, when i realized i was in it, i looked at my hands (ppl say this helps you stay in the dream) well when i looked at my hands, i realized i was looking at my hands in the physical... i was awake! i fell right back asleep and the same thing happened.
why did this happen seriously..
btw i was sick, and wasnt at home

cainam_nazier

Interesting.  Were you really awake?  That is the question.  Or was it a false awakening?  Something to think about.

However.  I have had many times when I am dreaming, I know I am dreaming, but I can also feel my physical body and can move it with out leaving the dream.  I am wondering too if because this was a new experience for you if there was confusion as to what you wanted to move, the dream you or the real you.

Now another possability is that you were not fully alseep when this started.  As such your body was not fully shut down.  You brain usually shuts your body down so that you do not act out your dreams and hurt yourself.  It is possible that it did not get a chance to do that and as a result your body was mimicing what you were dreaming about. 

ow keep in mind that you mentioned you were sick.  Now when you are sick your brain already isn't up to full specs.  Plus take ingto consideration any medication you may have taken.

bounda

i took 2 motrin ib's for a headache.. also i didnt open my eyes, they were alrdy open, and i know it wasnt a dream trust me