1 hour in astral = ?

Previous topic - Next topic

embrace

Can there be time distortions while astral projecting by practicing? Things like where 1 minute in the astral world equals only 1 minute physical or fraction there of? According to I think it was einsteins theory time is an illusion or relative correct? Can you stay in the astral world for 10 days or a time equalling 10days and have it only count as a few minutes or hours in the physical world trough practice? Also seperate subject... can you see the results of decisions like if you choose the blue wire this will most likely happen and if you choose the red wire this will most likely happen?

THANK YOU

Pauli2

According to Buhlman in youtube interviews, 5 minutes in the physical can be
an astral lifetime, several "years" in the astral.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

WiZe

QuoteAccording to Buhlman in youtube interviews, 5 minutes in the physical can be
an astral lifetime, several "years" in the astral.

Yaa, like he said after I get done meditating with my deep meditation brainsync mp3 it feels like i've been there for an hour or so when its only been 30minutes.

Szaxx

Hi,
This is quite a common question and there's some distortion when viewed from a physical perspective.
I find that the RTZ outings going where you want without any particular reason, the time passes quickly before you need to return. Maybe 30 mins out.
Making a basic suggestion for an outing when in the 3D space the trip can last for a day easily.
Going to the levels where everything is sound and light with no apparent form apart from the you within. Time doesn't exist, Ive spent what seems like a holiday away there to come back and its not took 15 mins of our time.
My thread 'The Games' have read, you can work out how long an outing lasts but in the physical its usually minutes.
Hope this helps a little.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Jdeadevil

Why doesn't someone do an experiment? Project just outside your body whilst meditating and watch a digital clock, or maybe it would be better for a normal clock on the wall.

Lionheart

Quote from: Jdeadevil on May 14, 2012, 20:15:12
Why doesn't someone do an experiment? Project just outside your body whilst meditating and watch a digital clock, or maybe it would be better for a normal clock on the wall.
It's really hard to read in the Astral. When you first start seeing a number, it will appear blurry, then your conscious mind kicks in and tries to figure out what it is. I have seen that with books in the Astral as well. It's kind of like a Google search where you type the first couple of letters of a word and the search engine immediately comes up with possibilities of what they word may end up to be.

Tahira

Hi,

Quote from: embrace on May 13, 2012, 11:03:17
Can there be time distortions while astral projecting by practicing?

Since the astral is beyond the physical and we now know that in the system the physical emerges from is no time at all, we shouldn't expect any time correlation at all. I recently had an AP which must have lasted a few hours of physical time. I didn't look at the clock, but when I first got conscious in the physical again (at the first interruption) it was dark night, when I finally awoke it was dawning. In this time I had four experiences: three to the same location, but one of them into a different timeframe; and one into a kind of exercising area (black void with one single object in it). My consciousness was seamless over all experiences even into the physical reality upon awakening. I didn't notice any unconscious phases, although they might have occurred when I dropped off the particular scenery. But it was not like I was used to it: getting unconscious on the physical side, going through the "wall of unconsciousness" and waking up in the non-physical; this time it was a seamless consciousness even when I was changing the worlds. I never before experienced anything like this and it was stunning. The time in the astral might have been several minutes, in sum maybe an hour.

nikolai

Quote from: Lionheart on May 14, 2012, 20:33:41
It's really hard to read in the Astral. When you first start seeing a number, it will appear blurry, then your conscious mind kicks in and tries to figure out what it is. I have seen that with books in the Astral as well. It's kind of like a Google search where you type the first couple of letters of a word and the search engine immediately comes up with possibilities of what they word may end up to be.

I found this depends on which environment you are in, there are very stable environments in which even a beginner (eg myself) can stay for a while (eg 1 minute or more) without any fluctuation. I noticed this once doing reality checks on a wall watch which simply would not fluctuate, I was amazed by this as I never seen a wall clock be stable in the astral before.

Some environments are totally unstable (eg moving across a room and everything is changing/flowing, it becomes madness) and others are very stable (eg last night I was in someone's "office" with lots of detail in it (eg like a typical business man's office with desk full of papers, a watch, pencils, walls full of pictures, file cabinets, a busy looking office room) and I talked to this man for about 2 minutes (he is my guide) and nothing at all fluctuated until a few seconds before I got "kicked out".