1st real OBE, sweet.

Previous topic - Next topic

flowdiggity

Had my first real OBE.  I did quite of bit of energy work and was pretty tired already (only 4 hours of sleep, followed by 2 hours of lab work).  Then i started phasing in and out of dream and RTZ.   Eventually after working in deep trance on these energy blocks in my groin/thigh areas that I've always been dealing with... finally i lifted off... i kind of tried to stop it, because i get freaked out by the loss of reality (such has been the case for the last 3 or 4 months).  After a bit i just let it go.... and started floating away.   It was so peaceful when i let it.  I started floating backwards - it was like i was on a lazy river, being carried away.  After a little bit, i started to see colors, and it was like i was floating down this color tube backwards(awesome lol).   Even though it felt great and nothing scary was happening, i pulled out at this point.  hehehehe, I'm terrible... but I'm building up courage slowly but surely.

it may not even really be an obe since i didnt end up anywheres...   thats it woo!

TheJza

Congrats on the success. I have just recently started having experiences also and I think a big part of the process is facing and overcoming the fear of the unknown and "going with the flow." I don't think it is something that is just pushed aside, I think it is something you must face if you want to progress further.

But, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong. Congrats again...

flowdiggity

I totally agree.  I've been pulling out at the last second for a couple months... but I finally just let it run its course... at least for a little bit, hehe... still freaked out after awhile

ill be back at it tomorrow though, and hopefully will go a little further.