1st time asrtal sight & entities

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

maybe it is monitoring you. as in, maybe someone else (ie a mage) created it. or maybe it is just an astral creature that is neutral in its "alignment". don't provoke it and it shouldn't attack you. however, you must also remember that it may (and probably does) have a different definition of provoke than you do. like an animal, it may feel threatened by you moving about in its vicinity. so be careful. if it attacks, try to banish it, or destroy it if neccessary.

but first, try to learn about it, or communicate with it. it may be helpful if you want help from it.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

naphere

Today when I was waking up I saw a baby head.
I waved to it then tentacles came out of its mouth & started sucking my hand
kinda paralyzing it then with my other hand I created a psi knife
& tried to hurt it.  It started to disapate & ran away

naphere

Hi I just started to develope my astral sight.  It seems I can only really use it on the verge of sleep.
Well I woke up yesterday one of the first times I was able to get my astral sight to work.
and I see this object floating in my room.  It looked like a round mirror orb with 1 lens eye which rotated around.
I think it had nuetral intentions toward me but Im kinda curious what everone else thinks.
because while im thankful its not some demonic entity it wasnt a guide or angel ethier and I really dont know its intentions of why it was there