3 experiences in one night (2 OBEs back in time!)

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodemaster

I had these experiences a couple of weeks ago and they were marvelous.

I had three in one night:

1. It started off as a dream. I was with my cousin at this house across from where my grandma used to live in the physical plane. My cousin kept knocking on the door, and eventually barged in the door. I decided to make the dream into an OBE and fly into the house. I floated around for a bit, observing the fact that the people in the room were completely oblivious to my presence. I then proceeded to fly upstairs, and kept looping in the same pattern over and over again, seeing the same room again and again (the "Alice in Wonderland" effect). Fade out to the next experience.

2. I wanted to time travel, and I kept this in my mind. I don't recall if I used commands in this experience, or if I simply willed myself back in time. I fly around and out my apartment. Much to my astonishment, the apartment complex looks as it did back in the 70s, when it first opened! I fly out to a central area, and the experience fades out.

3. This is my favourite experience of the three. I was low on energy from the two prior ones, but I was having so much fun, I decided to give it a whirl. I used the commands "focus now", "clarity now" and "go back in time" repeatedly. I found myself flying above a vast field of yellowish grass, surrounded by a forest. Nobody was to be found, nor any animals and not a sound was to be heard! I lowered my body toward the ground of the field, and as I got closer, I slowed myself down. Eventually I made a soft landing, planting my feet, rear-end and then backbone on the ground. It was sooooooo relaxing to lie down in the grass, in complete silence and solitude. This lasted for a few seconds, when I realised that it wouldn't last forever. Fear kicked in, and I was irrationally afraid of being left there forever. I dashed up off the grass, into the sky, and back into the future.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Greytraveller

Very cool Kodemaster,
thanx for posting.

Do you consider the time trvel experiences to have been OBEs or something else?

If the time travel when done while out of body then do you believe that you entered into an alternate universe?
Or might it perhaps been some type Belief System Territory  of astral realm?

Just curious
Grey

Greytraveller

Quote from: Greytraveller on September 24, 2008, 00:31:27
Very cool Kodemaster,
thanx for posting.

Do you consider the time travel experiences to have been OBEs or something else?

If the time travel was done while out of body then do you believe that you entered into an alternate universe?
Or might it perhaps have been some type of Belief System Territory or astral realm?

Just curious
Grey

Kodemaster

Quote from: Greytraveller on September 24, 2008, 00:31:27
Do you consider the time trvel experiences to have been OBEs or something else?

If the time travel when done while out of body then do you believe that you entered into an alternate universe?
Or might it perhaps been some type Belief System Territory  of astral realm?

Just curious
Grey

I'm not sure what to make of these OBEs...perhaps I was viewing, but not interacting with the real-time zone, in the past? (kind of like using a read-only file on a computer)
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Greytraveller

Right

Perhaps you have some type of ability to engage your higher mind/higher consciousness during certain OBEs and maybe that is what occured.
If so it would be even more difficult to understand and describe using the everyday waking mind.

Grey