something in my solar plexis holding me back

Previous topic - Next topic

Venus_Goddess_of_Love

hi guys

I had a weird experience this morning.  After totally relaxing and on my way to sleep, I managed to stay lucid and float around my room.  But there was this knot in my stomach that I couldn't ignore.  I thought if this is part of the vibration state then I should welcome it and spread it through out my body.  But I couldn't even do that.  It was a very strong sensation and I know for sure it wasn't my physical body.  It was nice floating just below my ceiling but that's all I could do.

Do you know what that sensation could be, and what I could do to resolve it if it happens again?

Thank you.

Venus
"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet." Rumi

Venus_Goddess_of_Love

Well, does this mean no one has a clue?  I would very much appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks
Venus
"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet." Rumi

Starvingpercussionist

Maybe it's an energetic blockage of sorts? I dunno.  :-P
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

Tayesin

Pinpoint the area for us please Venus, relative to what Chakra ? Then you will have your answer.

Be well

Venus_Goddess_of_Love

Thanks Tayesin. It was just above my belly button, which is why I said the solar plexis.

Looking forward to your response.

:-)

Tayesin

Thanks Venus.

The knot above your belly button is/was Fear. More practice and you will pass through that very normal stage of developement. The causes for it can many and varied from your own stuff to subconsciously sensing others near you at the time, etc. It is normal, and you will get past it.

Be well

Venus_Goddess_of_Love

Thank you Tayesin.  That's really helpful.  I look forward to the day when I can consciously and fearlessly get out of my body and explore the astral.

Thanks again.

Venus