News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

4th Trance!

Previous topic - Next topic

jc84corvette

No replys? No congradulations? Fine I am keeping the beer and wine for my self![:P]

shaman

Well done corvette! Congradulations for completing the vibrational state. You were one inch from AP/OBE. The thing is to do the transe, to get to the vibrations/buzzing and when the vibrations are completely engulfing you and your body and your mind and you feel you are about to explode, then, THEN, get out of your bed. And to your surprise you will se that you get up in the astral world, the dream world (whatever you wish to call it). Then you can make a reality check and find out you are in the astral world. You might or you might not see your body there in your bed, if you see at all. But don't stay too long in the astral world, after a little while it will turn into a lucid dream and then a dream and then you will just sleep and wake up later. The best is to stay in OBE for a short period of time, less than a minute and then get back into your bed/body and wake up in the
physical world. That's the best for a start.

Good luck.

jc84corvette

Thanks for replying and giving me tips!

AstralTym

Shaman, keep in mind that my post here is not to disagree with your methods, but rather expand the viewpoint.  my projections don't work exactly like you described - i get swirling white light, and then astral vision.  finally, i'm able to just let myself float out of my body.  i find actually "getting up" doesn't work very well (at least yet) so for a beginning projector, you might want to try not "moving" but just letting it happen.  the vibrations, any type of swirling light, and so forth are signs that it is close, just don't get overexcited and don't try too hard :)

shaman

Thanks for the tips. For everyone there is a different method and I have to try all of them to find what works best for me. Don't worry I don't move a milimeter, untill I feel vibrations like the bass (E) string of an electric guitar.... Cheers.

jc84corvette

Last night I had my 4th!

What I did was, I was using the body asleep mind awake teck. After 15 min my body fell asleep and my mind was all awake. The thing that kept my mind awake was a radio in the background and me praying. Well after a wile I got kick arse vibes! I remember me telling my self "Calm down, I can take this, I handled 3 other trances" and I did indeed calm down. Then after a wile it lost intensity and finaly stopped, the vibes. I remember sitting upward in my bed asking my self if this was a dream or am I dreaming now. Heh, I looked to see if I was laying on my bed, and nope I was not so I was not OBE. Then I did a reality check and found out that im not dreaming. I remember my neck was in pain along with my legs, they were tight. That means I was REALLY relaxed.

The funny thing is the first time I had a trance, I did energy building and that lasted for 3 trances. Sense those 3 I been trying and trying and got nothing, I think I was out of energy. Last night I gained energy by the fire method and I assume my trance worked because of that.

When I was having the trance I asked my self what do I do now to AP or OBE? Any one know?

Another win for corvy! WOOOOHOO!