A black pyramid in the red sky

Previous topic - Next topic

Lostlight2013

I was meditating in bed just now and had an interesting visual. The experience itself was completely in body, i had vibrations followed by some light body shifting, however i never "lifted off" or anything.

Anyways, i laid there looking into the darkness past my eyelids, i felt a pressure in the middle of my forehead which felt almost like a light brain freeze. As this past i spent time just enjoying the vibrations and the feel of it pulsating through my body. Then i had this image that seemed to flash for just a moment, however this moment was in incredible clarity and definition.

The terrain was desert like, dunes and sand for miles, i appeared to be viewing this "flash image" from a perspective where i was on the ground. The sky was a deep red and the clouds almost had a misty appearance to them, they weren't thick but more of shifting vapor. Then the main center of the attraction was this great black pyramid. It appeared to be made of black glass because you could see light reflecting off of it, it was truly a sight to behold.

However, as soon as it came, it was gone. It felt almost more like a quick snap shot then anything else. This all happened within a second, maybe 2 at most. There was no separation in consciousness and i was "awake" the whole time. It was just the way the image intruded into my mental screen that made me feel it was worthy of noting. I went from a black screen and just feeling vibrations to this image and back to black screen.

I just wanted to share and get your thoughts! Enjoy your travels!! :)

Szaxx

Try a search for landscapes on VENUS
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lostlight2013

Oh wow....that's exactly what the sky in my visual looked like! How interesting!

Szaxx

I thought you might find it familiar  :wink:
Now goto DREAMMOODS website and first enter pyramid into the interpretation box, then do black.

You'll be able to see the meaning of this dream experience.
Remember the feelings you had too, these will greatly aid you.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Jude101

Did it look anything like this?
"We should consider ourselves as spirits having a human experience rather than humans having an occasional spiritual experience."

Astralzombie

The transition occurs instantly so you may have "clicked" in and out with out noticing a difference. But the way you described it happening makes it sound like an imprint was occurring. The suddenness can be startling. Don't be surprised if you find yourself there again.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lostlight2013

Quote from: Jude101 on June 17, 2014, 21:02:56
Did it look anything like this?

Yes actually almost exactly like that, except for the sky was a deeper red and the pyramid was further away, it looked as though I was looking to it from about 3 quarters of a mile away. Where did you find that and where is it from? What does it represent?