A channeling experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex77

Hi,
I have this experience in 2018 which was pretty mystical.
*Update(Finally found my original entry from the dream journal)

Like every time I start with the channeling up questions and after several minutes I got somebody on the Line.

Hello what is your name? - *I'm.... hissing sound*; Sorry I can't hear you, repeat it again. - *I... hissing sound... if you can't heard it, I can show you... grab my hand....*

I reached out my astral arm and at that moment I felt the same sensation as the rope technique - a strong pulling sensation and the next thing I was falling.

I fell on a ground "*pfff sand in my mouth, what just happen*" I got up and look around, I was in a desert, it was night, but there was a bright shiny moon and a lot of stars. I grabbed some sand in my hand, the sand was reddish in color. I look up from where I fell, there were seven golden rings that were spinning and floating in the midair, while forming a portal. I walked a bit forward to the top of the closest sand dune when I saw a giant pyramid on my left far away. I had never seen one in live, it was marvelous. In front of me something was shining in the distance. I walked at least a half a mile on the dunes and thinking how hard is to walk on sand, when suddenly I got breathless from the sight in front of me, a large Temple almost buried in the sand. It was made from pure gold that was shining from the moon and covered all over with hieroglyphs, I was just standing and I was totally blinded from the sight. I walked closer to the temple only to realize how enormous that structure was. Just in front of the entrance was placed a giant statue made also from gold, it was more than ten meters in height. It had a body of a man, but with a head of a bird, it was holding a large scepter and on top of his head was placed a large ring, his eyes was shining reddish. He looked as if he was looking at me, my expression was like "*did you rang*". I felt like my body was pulling me back, before I return to my body I decided to take a souvenir, I grabbed the nearest golden cup from the ground and gripped it tight. I got back in my body and of course, the cup was gone, but for another minute I had the feeling that it was still in my hand.