News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A few questions

Previous topic - Next topic

small_triangle

Hi I'm new to all this and i have a few questions that i hope people can help me with.

OK firstly i started to meditate, sometimes when i meditate go into this stage where I'm inside my mind and it shakes,if that makes sense sometimes it takes like 2 Min's. Other times i would sit there for hrs and i cannot get to this place. So can somebody explain to me what I'm experiencing, and also do you reap the rewards of mediation even if you just sit there and think it is pointless?

OK my next problem is astral projection, once i was sleeping and it felt like i was dreaming but then snap the dream ended and i started drifting away from my body but i could not see anything i just felt it, i felt scared and i started to drift back into my body. Then when i woke up it felt like the whole ordeal was a dream, so my question is is this normal to project and for it to feel like a dream or that it wasn't real? This happened to me last night too i cannot recall my experiences but i did something... ahhhh this is so frustrating :x  , somebody help me.

markulous

The shakes inside your mind could be vibrations that you experience prior to projection.  But if it only takes 2 minutes then I don't think it's that.  I am not sure.  Unless you are focusing on your third eye REALLY hard...

As for your other question.  When you are reentering your body the memory of it is in the same format of a dream.  So when you are awake and you try to remember it, it will seem like a dream.  Only it seemed so real when you were there!

But I know sometimes when I spontaneously project and my mind isn't 100% awake then it feels almost like a dream.

Hope that helped.

astralpwka

small_triangle -

If you feel that the meditation is pointless, walk away from it. While it might make it easier for you and your goals, and you might gain some rewards, time is too precious to waste on something you don't believe in. There are many roads...

With projections, they can be confusing because of the (what I'm going to call) altered state of consciousness, which does give it a very dream-like reality. Study it for anchors, things you see which aren't common for your dreams (which is often most of the experience), and that maybe you can confirm about your surroundings as well. OBE's present a different way of looking at thigs, since you aren't looking at them optically, and projecting from a dream allows your subconcious mind to create dream-like imagery if you let it.

small_triangle

Thanks for your help,

Its not that i find meditation pointless its more when i meditate and don't reach that trance like place where everything shakes ,i feel like the meditation was like a waste of time because i didn't accomplish that state of conciseness , if that makes sense.

is Astral projection hard to accomplish by will? my next door neighbor tells me stories of him traveling outside his body and finding out that his wife was unfaithful, what i don't get is how he has so much control of his astral body can somebody explain this pl

astralpwka

I find astral projection very difficult to do at will. That's why I am very happy to know how to from lucid dreaming, because that is far far easier.

Your friend would not necessarily need a lot of control. Emotional attachment (friends and family) would allow a projector to directly project to that person without having to figure out how to get there. Many books that just touch upon astral projection use that as an example of how to learn... focusing on visiting someone you know when attempting to project.