A guy with a red cap and a busy night

Previous topic - Next topic

RandomName

Wow, very interesting dream. Sounds comparable to the dream I had when i confronted a creature that I assumed evil and found out it was my spirit guide :-/

In my dream, I had climbed out of a river onto a dock:YOurs had a pool with water.

In my dream, I had a creature that claimed it was there to help:Yours claimed he was a friend

Interesting comparasons?

Sounds like a spirit guide to me.

Greytraveller

Nirvana ? [:O]
Could it be that the guy at the pool was just another fun-loving spirit that was playing a light joke? Or maybe this being was unaware of where he really was (or was having so much fun that he thought he was in Nirvana.)
Anyways, with all the depressing stories about meeting dreadful and malicious entities when OOB it is nice to read an OBE report that has some humor in it. [:D][:D][8D]

Terry B

Hey Psi and Greytraveller,

Spirit guide? Hmm, could be. But frankly I'm not that comfortable with that idea yet but I'm not scared either. I'm okay with the idea of higher self or another aspect of oneself. If I come upon him again there are really many thing that I want to ask him (like why the smugness?[;)]). I was diving into the "happiness"(for lack of better word) pool but it it seems that I can't reach the bottom, like I'm too floaty or something.

Nirvana really take me by surprise. Most of his answer did. It's always one word (or very few) and seems that he answer them in lighthearted manner.

What I found interesting is that there is something resembling me in him. Like my sense of humor, word twist, and I do like to catch people by surprise with amusing comment at time. I'm not sure if I'm that smug though.. [:P]

Time will tell..

Greytraveller

I can somewhat identify with all of this. Somtimes the best pleasures are the simplest. I have had a few dreams of floating on a huge indoor pool. It was pure bliss (though I wasn't really doing anything). [:D]

Terry B

It has been quite some time since my last obe/ap. So I decide this is it. No more lull factor. I intent to travel today. I took a nap in the afternoon. After a while I got the vibration and my body float up on its own. I then feel my hand being pulled. Surprise me a little bit but  I'm not afraid since this has happened before. The first time the hand come because I ask for assistance as I'm stuck in my body. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th time it come on its own (never see the hand or anyone pulling me). The 1st and 2nd time I was very afraid but I tried to brave it the 3rd time. By the 4th and 5th time I was no longer afraid. However the vibration didn't last long this time and I soon come out of it.

The following night proves to be quite a busy night. I lay to sleep intent to travel to my parents home. Staying in the awake asleep line, I soon get the vibration. Guess what? My hand are being pulled again! So I just let the experience unfold and the hand pulled me for quite a longtime (I thought we're going to my parents home).

Eventually we arrive at someplace. Sensing someone nearby, I ask if there was anyone around. My vision come slowly and I saw that I'm at some beach. There was a guy (with a red cap and red vest?!) smiling at me. Seem quite smug that guy [^]. He looks 20 something and has asian feature. I ask "Who  are you?". "A friend" he said. "What friend?" I ask again. "Travelling" he answered [^]. What's with that?

On the beach there was 2 pool side by side. On the right side I heard shouting and joyous laughter from kids and grown ups swimming and having fun. The other side of the pool was different. I understand that there was two side of the pool. One is good, the other is not. I ask him where we are. He said "Nirvana". I tell him it's against my religious believe (I refuse to believe him, should've asked what he means by nirvana). He said  "Okay, okay" chuckling. I also ask him why are we communicating normally, shouldn't we just be able to read each other minds? He chuckle some more (my, this guy really likes to chuckle and always wear a smug smile on his face...). There was some more exchange between us that I don't remember. He jumps into the pool on the right (happy) side. I jump in too. But I then float up from the pool. I can't remember what happened next.

I remember having some lucid dream of sort that night too. There are too many that it gets mix up. Not to mention which one is ap, which one is LD etc... Maybe I'll put it in wild forum.

One more thing, when I attempt the projection, my friend told me he has some sleep paralysis, and saw a yellow furred creature on top of him.

Coincidence?

Anyone game for insight?