A Scary Exerience Episode 2.

Previous topic - Next topic

HindSight

well... last night the same thing happened. i was having a dream that i was projecting. i knew it was a dream because after i woke up i was laying in a different position, before my projection.

this experience was more creepy. in my dream i attempted to project. but this time i tried to love all the feelings that i was experiencing. i got out of my dream body and sat on my bed and was once again heavy. i tried to go through my wall but that was hopeless. i yelled "clarity now!" but nothing. when i stood up i had to help myself stand i could feel my legs, like that feeling after standing for hours. i looked into my window and saw my body in my bed in the reflection but it was sitting up staring at me. but i was expecting it to do that. as i had a pre-thought before i looked in to the window of it happening. i decided the only way out is through my door. walking to my door i had a feeling like that grudge looking lady was going to be there. i was hoping she wasn't but in the back of my mind i knew she was. but this time i thought i would face her. this whole time i was really trying to accept what was happening and tried to really show this whole situation love but it was hard. i opened my door and that lady was there. she had sorter hair and looked less scary but i acted quick and grabbed her face, then she grabbed my arm. i screamed "let go of me". right before i said those words i was back in physical reality, with my hands in the same grabbing positions saying "let go of me!". i think next time i will try talking to her and asking her why she is there.

Does anyone have any idea what this could mean? A dream analysis, or just any advise would be suffice.

Thank you for reading :)
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

soarin12

Your thoughts and fears are just manifesting.  I wouldn't analyze it any further than that if I were you.  That's just the way it goes out there!  The only thing that helped me was to just keep doing it until you loose your fear.  I never had any bad OOBEs but I have had HORRIBLE SP.  You'll eventually loose that wary, creepy feeling and just blow all this stuff off.  I wouldn't fixate on the lady if I were you.  You could talk to her if you want but if the thought of that just creates more of a foreboding feeling in you then it might be better to just blow past her with the attitude that you better things to do with your time.

DroneLocker

That's why not anybody should run wild and do AP.
Its not even about being capable of doing it. But about who are you, and what lurks in the back of your head.
A person who travels to astral must be aware that he will face each and every fear he has.
You must have a perfect acceptance of yourself.
In real life sure, we keep repressing various feelings and emotions and thoughts. But the moment you leave your physical body is the moment when all of them are being free.

But going back to the topic:

There are actually couple of ways you can try to deal with this Grudge lady of yours.
1. Acceptance. The most obvious one.
2. Fighting back. Not a good choice because even if you win - you are just ignoring the problem, not solving it.

And theres 3rd method.
3. Absorbation

When i was a lot younger and i had mind full of crazy stuff, there was a projection of my fear, always present in my travelings. Lets skip the description of the shape of my fear, as its irrelevant.
The thing is, in most situations i was very afraid of that being. And i couldn't fight it back, or accept it. I just couldn't, i was not mature enough back then.
But one time, when the story happend again. I was soo ticked, so angry at that being. Like, i am trying and trying and that thing just keep coming back to torture me.
So i jumped on it. And started to devour it. Literally, i was biting piece after piece. Swallowing it whole. Until i absorbed the whole thing. And now, it became part of me.
And that was the day when i stoped being afraid of that thing.

So go and grab that grump of yours. Instead of screaming "let go of me" go a head and grab HER! Embrace her! Pull her and compress. Go wild!
Sure the Lady won't stop appearing instantly. But you won't feel fear any more. You will just ignore her. And by ignoring, you are taking all the power away from her.

HindSight

When the time comes I'm sure the problem will solve itself. At the moment I'm just not trying to consciously experience AP because I had another experience similar but with a different character. Where he dragged his claws along my bblanket and whispered something real creepy aha. My best APs are from when I do it via dreams so I'm just gonna stick with that and slowly work my way up.
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

Szaxx

Ignore the physical completely. You are a point of light and can go through walls like a ghost.
Put that in your mind and don't worry about the images you manifest through fear. They can't see you at all.
That'll do the job.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.