1st Attempt - Contacting the Deceased

Previous topic - Next topic

enlightnd

G'day Guys and Gals,

Its a very windy rainy day here in South Australia, With little else to do stuck in doors i thought id share one of my experiences from just over a week ago.

I found it rather interesting. Maybe you will too :)

Your thoughts are more than welcome.

Quick rundown -

This short obe is my first attempt at contacting someone who has moved on from here, I tried for an old school mate who went through the "transition" leaving this physical realm about 4 years ago.  (I like that word much better)

Ill be changing the two names in this OBE to random made up ones, Simply out of concern for any family or friends that may stumble across this. Although unlikely, But i would hate to bring up any unwanted memorys or have them contacting me for more info.  

12/07/13

Around 5:00am I became conscious in my dream, Straight away I turned this into an OBE.

I was in the middle of a bitumen road with some nice gum trees along the sides.

Loosing my grip on the scene at first I got straight back and grounded myself.

I then posed a question I have been wanting to ask for a while.

These were my words exactly (beside the name change) -

"Can i be taken to see Philip Lester"

At first nothing happened but I could feel something was coming. I asked again, "Can I be taken to Philip Lester, Only of course if he would like to see me? If he does i would love to see him".

I heard a faint 'yes' in my presence and I started to get some NP sensations, I started floating up and thought I was being taken to him. I then floated back down and noticed the road had now attained train tracks and two flat bed train carriages, I was on one of them travelling down the road, The other was a few metres behind following, But empty.

I felt I had to stop the carriage I was on for the one behind to catch up and connect, I started pulling on a brake lever similar to one an old mine cart would have, I pulled with all my might!
It started to slow, And just in the nick of time! It was heading towards the end of the line which had a big stopper.

The carriage then bumped into it still with enough speed to knock me forward and onto the small platform behind it.

Shortly after, The second one bumped into the carriage. I noticed the figure of a person appearing on the platform next to me, I got really exited! Right up until he had fully appeared i thought this was him.

His facial features all assumed there position gaining clarity, I looked and instantly new who it was.

Bugga! It was another one of my old mates that is still alive in this physical realm. Semi disappointed but amused that he was there, I thought it strange straight away as I immediately realised his name.

His name is "Peter Leckle".. Philip Lester - Peter Leckle.. There the same initials! P.L !

I wondered what had happened, I new I said the correct name, But I got the wrong bloke with the same initials.  I don't recall this being something iv picked up on before.. But one doesn't usually see that as very interesting up until something like this happens.  

I asked him a few questions, It seemed like it was actually him as he was very confused and a bit worried, I think as I was floating doing circles around him it didn't help.

He didn't answer much, He ended up saying I'm really tired and got sucked down some kind of vortex hole in the ground..

I woke up soon after.

I'v assumed either "Philip" was not ready to see me, I didn't try hard enough or, He may have just moved on and thats why i didn't get to see him..?

No harm done, I will be trying again when i feel the time is right.  

Thanks for reading.  :)

Astralzombie

Very interesting story. Did the rail cars have any significance to you? There could be many different reasons why you didn't contact the right "P.L." and rest assured that I don't know any of them. :-D

Lightbeam is much more adept in this area and I'm sure she'll be around to help you. :-)

But it sounds like you were not disappointed overall and that's always positive.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

enlightnd

Quote from: its_all_bad on July 20, 2013, 11:11:23
Very interesting story. Did the rail cars have any significance to you?
Not really.. I mean my dad likes trains and so does my brothers 2 year old son but other than that no.

Quote from: its_all_bad on July 20, 2013, 11:11:23
There could be many different reasons why you didn't contact the right "P.L." and rest assured that I don't know any of them. :-D

Lightbeam is much more adept in this area and I'm sure she'll be around to help you. :-)

But it sounds like you were not disappointed overall and that's always positive.

No i wasn't disappointed at all, All good vibes :)

Cheers, Hopefully Lightbeam can shed some light.

Szaxx

I'd try again and think more of your friends personality. Have the feel of the presence, of actually being with him.

Look at this too. You are doing well.

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=trains

Best of luck.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

enlightnd

Quote from: Szaxx on July 21, 2013, 10:53:11
I'd try again and think more of your friends personality. Have the feel of the presence, of actually being with him.

Look at this too. You are doing well.

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=trains

Best of luck.

Wow, Alot of that was spot on hey. Sounds good to me, Seems i am heading in the right direction finally. I am in training for work and my obstacle is my broken foot that is still not getting fully better.

Thanks for that Szaxx, I will try what you say. :)

Szaxx

Ouch.
I had my kneecap pushed down the side of my leg in a crash. I was the passenger. Yep ouch.
Meditate on it fixing itself. I did and was back at work in 5 weeks.
Better than upto the 3 months the doctors estimated.

Carry on with what you're doing, it's working. Maybe in a week or two...
Success. Yay!

enlightnd

Quote from: Szaxx on July 22, 2013, 05:47:44
Ouch.
I had my kneecap pushed down the side of my leg in a crash. I was the passenger. Yep ouch.
Meditate on it fixing itself. I did and was back at work in 5 weeks.
Better than upto the 3 months the doctors estimated.

Carry on with what you're doing, it's working. Maybe in a week or two...
Success. Yay!

Yes injurys suck. But they should of operated on my foot as they are still thinking of doing so now 7months later..

Knee cap sounds more painful, I was meditating for a while telling myself its getting better but iv stopped lately..

Do you have any tips on what i should be thinking about whilst meditating on it fixing itself.. ?

Szaxx

Think it's back to its former glory and the problem is like a slime that you are pushing out in a downwards direction.
Read New Energy Ways, if you're not sure how to do it.
A positive attitude that it will work is needed. No doubts are allowed.
:-D

enlightnd

Quote from: Szaxx on July 23, 2013, 05:44:02
Think it's back to its former glory and the problem is like a slime that you are pushing out in a downwards direction.
Read New Energy Ways, if you're not sure how to do it.
A positive attitude that it will work is needed. No doubts are allowed.
:-D

Ok thank you, Im quite good at being positive with my thoughts, I will start on this immediately. I do not even no why i stopped as i was sure it was working when i was applying.

I think i just got lazy..  :|

Simple as it may seem but your positive reply has already had great affect on me, I really needed a kick in the butt!

Thanks heaps for the boost in energy!

Szaxx

Mendel

In my experience, people who have transitioned don't hang out very long in the astral unless they have fragments stuck there. They usually "see the Light" and move to the heavenly plane which OBErs rarely explore. It's akin to Focus 27 as labeled by the Monroe Institute. They hang out for about 10-20 years (our time) in "heaven" and then either re-incarnate or graduate out of Earth school.

At four years since their transition, you risk losing any sign of your friend in the astral or at least the lower subplanes which we inhabit when we project. If you can raise your vibration and move to the higher realms first before making your request, you may have better luck.

Since getting to the higher realms can be difficult, I suggest the following "trick" I learned awhile back. Manifest a phone and call for some help. People higher up can communicate with us down in the astral. Also, helpers can essentially bungee jump down into the lower realms, grab you, and bounce back into their space which is the next plane up. You may have a much better chance of summoning your friend at that point.

sadie6c

teen aged witch? from australia... Well you probable would have found your friend had you not gotten caught up with your other friend.  Anytime I have searched for someone and not found them they were sleeping.  I forgot even dead people sleep.  So try again he was probly just sleeping so you went to the next best thing. 

Quote from: Mendel on August 05, 2013, 21:22:05
In my experience, people who have transitioned don't hang out very long in the astral unless they have fragments stuck there. They usually "see the Light" and move to the heavenly plane which OBErs rarely explore. It's akin to Focus 27 as labeled by the Monroe Institute. They hang out for about 10-20 years (our time) in "heaven" and then either re-incarnate or graduate out of Earth school.

If that is your experience...  I must say that is not alot of experience.  The oldest soul passed away still kicking it hard in the land of the dead died in the year 100 ad.  So that leaves 1913 years is the longest before they move on.  Maybe that could be the shortest time 10 to 20 years.  I doubt it.  yeah its impossible how miserable would that be to have to die here after so soon only to have to be reborn.  It is a process and it takes time.  There is no light this isnt the horse whisperer.  I'll ask in the land of the dead about the shortest known time a spirit kicks it before "really"  fading away.  So that goes to your friend there is know way he has moved on yet not EVEN CLOSE.