A Transcendental experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex77

Hi,

One year ago I made a cool experiment, at my napping time. I said to myself verbally in my head that I am going to observe myself falling asleep very slowly.

The experiment I did, gave me the opportunity not to halt the natural processes of falling asleep, but to flow with it. To fall asleep a little slower and to have tiny dots of consciousness I said to myself that I must not fall asleep completely because I need to attend to other task, additionally I grab my index finger on right hand with my left hand to feel some pressure awareness and then I totally let go to the sleep urge, while just observing what is happening. Practically a WILD or noticing Exercise, but I went a little deeper than usual and more with the natural flow.

I start to see different colors, shapes, sceneries(while not focus my vision on anything particular that was happening),
suddenly I was in a book store, the book titles on the shelves were perfectly readable, my vision get closer to books names then suddenly started to get far far away, I was falling through some colorful holes(i totally lost the sensation of my physical body), saw a human face, the image became grey like from a x-ray and then transparent, I see his brain, something was pulling me inside his mind, I felt many different feelings while I was holding tightly to my tiny amount of consciousness, something pull me even deeper, I saw an infinity field of minds which were connected through strings made from emotions, thoughts, ideas and other stuff I don't understand, a giant network of consciousness, it was pulling me even deeper and harder and I saw stuff I totally can't describe, in that moment a voice from far away echoed, I couldn't understand it at first, but after a while finally reached me, I heard the voice of my best friend(I found that guides tend to use voices and forms of friends and family) : *"If you go any deeper I won't be able to bring you back, listen to my voice and catch it, I will pull you out"*, I attached my dot of consciousness to his voice and felt a strong pulling out sensation and a second later I woke up.

I felt deeply relaxed.

Methen

You had a very interesting experience what else has happen since then ?

omcasey

Mm, yes, it is a phenomenal experience and beautiful example of what we can experience each and every time we go in. If we want, and if we hold to the correct patterns and keep ourselves in the right shape for it. I adore the conscious shift, it is what I engage in and what I mentor others in. I was once in an experience, and although nothing seemed out of the norm at all, all of a sudden right out in the space in front of me, in blood red letters appeared the sentence "wake up now or you are going to die." I took the instruction, I did wake up out of the experience, but nothing at all seemed amiss here on the other side. I do know I stop in-and-out breathing when I enter many experiences, but there was no sign even of automatic breathing having been in play. So I have no idea why this message was sent in. There is so much we don't see. Way more than what we do. We must give our Inner being a work out.