Almost There... I Think

Previous topic - Next topic

APGuy

Oh I forgot but I did do some energy work right before I tried to project to so it was probably that and not the unintended work thing earlier.

APGuy

Rather than making a new topic I decided to post here that the next time after that the buzzing was a higher pitch and then today I took advise from the treatise and hiked before my atempt.  I could hear a bum bum bum that changed rythm which I think was my heart chakra [|)]because when physical noises got to loud or I payed attention to them It faded away.  It was there too long to be a song on a car radio.
I've been trying to project for about 2 months on and off and I would like to ask if I'm already there and if so how long comparitively to when you got to this stage and when you actually projected.
Thanks in advance.[;)]

Linda

Hi, I think you are nearly there , I have just found my journal and thought it might be of interest to you. This is written after my first projection.
It is just after 6.00am Tues Jan 20 1998.I have just consciously  projected for the first time.Since my accidental oobe I have tried on & off for a couple of months to achieve this.I stopped for a while due to fear it was somehow evil and also scary.Infact Im still a bit scared but not of the actual projection now just that I dont know what to do afterwards.Anyway over the last few months I have become more spiritually aware & I have begun regular meditation. This is what I believe enabled me to do what I just achieved.I think I have been led slowly so as to disperse my fears, for 2 mornings prior to this, I have had the buzzing sensations but not lifted out. First time--I didnt know what it was & thought I was having a terrible prediction-Ian & kids in an accident {they are driving to Melbourne} I wanted to stop but had the feeling if it was bad, I had to see it through. Then it came to me it was what  I had read about. I  got excited & straight back into consciousness. The second morning, I went with the feeling more, tried staying cool, the thrumming increased and I actually felt falling forward but once again it all stopped. Anyway this morning I woke early-as usual went to the toilet, came  back & began my meditation- first with relaxation. I meditated not very coherently for a while & settled myself on my side which  I found is how it works for me. I sort of just go off to sleep but are attuned to when the vibrations start.They started again ( I knew they would) and this time I just very calmly went with the whole thing. Next thing I was out. I remembered everything that Robert Bruce wrote- keep it ultra short so, I just did a bit of a walk-float. I felt very awkard. I didnt know how to move and I still dont. I somehow made myself get to the end of the bed just in front of my chest of drawers and back onto the bed. I saw my son and myself on the bed and then re entered my body, I wasnt sure how to do it and the first time that I tried it didnt work. I wasnt worried I just somehow went closer and fell in. Wow I really need to talk to someone. I will write again to Robert   Bruce. I feel at 35 are just begining to learn why I am here. I will continue to write it down.

I hope that may help a bit, I have had countless OOBEs since then, but that was my very first and I think you are just about there. Good Luck, Linda

APGuy

Thank you very much for your reply and I would also like to say I got some vibes the other night in my chest but it didn't spread.  I didn't freak out it's just something like what you said.  It's happening gradually to prevent me from freaking out.

APGuy

Well last night when I decided to try for a projection before I went to bed.  I decided to use more of a self-hypnosis sort of technique where I narrated my technique.  I set up a wonderful scenic view and a copy of me coming out of a long hike ready for a nap in this huge clearing with one tree.  I said to myself that I know I'm going to project and then I said that I could hear the buzzing.  When I said that I could here the buzzing before I could say that I could feel the vibrations I started hearing a buzzing noise of sorts.  It sounded like a huge truck going by (sort of) or a fan (sort of).  Then I got excited and didn't have any chance of another try now.  Earlier I read a bit of the Treatise and I think that thinking about the idea of the energy technique with the hands might have caused it to happen without the actual intent.  That might be what helped.
P.S. when I say "say" throughout that I mean think.
 So is that what the buzzing noises are like?
 Do you think I'm close?