News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

am i worthy of ap

Previous topic - Next topic

iank

im a gods reject, a walking nothing.. could i still learn AP.or will he send me to hell??

GorillaBait

you can still learn ap, no matter how badly you think of yourself.  getting good at it might even give you more self confidence.  as long as youre willing to practice, you can succeed at this, it's like a musical instrument.  if you're willing to make the effort, you can definitely learn to project, and you won't suffer any ill effects.

Leannain

lol jesus,and i tought i had low self esteem :O

heter

Why do you say your a gods reject? You your self are a god in a way.

Gandalf

Don't worry Iank, i had the same problem after living in Nottinghamshire for a while.. you need to move up to Scotland like me.. then you will feel much better  :wink:

Then you will be more than worthy to AP!

Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Adun

Quote from: iankim a gods reject, a walking nothing.. could i still learn AP.or will he send me to hell??

Instead of believing in that "god" that has no problems in sending his sons to spend the eternity in hell, try to believe in the value of YOURSELF!

RenaissanceMan

The gods hate me and I've managed to project a few times.  Just keep practicing and do it in spite of 'em.

astralspinner

Quote"God hates me, that's what it is."
"Hate him back, it works for me."
Quote"Do you believe in God?"
"Well, somebody's out to get me."

:D

MisterJingo

Quote from: GandalfDon't worry Iank, i had the same problem after living in Nottinghamshire for a while.. you need to move up to Scotland like me.. then you will feel much better  :wink:

Then you will be more than worthy to AP!

Douglas

Hey whats wrong with Nottinghamshire?! I currently live there  :P
Regarding the OP, yes, anyone can learn to project if they put the time in and have the motivation.

Astral-Jas

Woah! "gods reject" "walking nothing" man don't EVER say that about yourself!

Oh and ofcoarse you can do it.