An Entity kidnapped me from my Dream

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex77

Last night I have an experience. It began as a normal dream in which I was driving a car back to home. Suddenly in front of me, out of nowhere a giant mirror like portal appeared and I drove through it. It transferred me at another planet, real or imaginary, but I believe it was a imaginary one. Everything around me was like a dead wasteland and was filled with hundreds of man like creatures, which had grey skin and red eyes. They were roaming like zombies with no direction or orientation and they acted like they can't notice me. They were looking kind of intimidating and scary, so my first thought that came to me was they are going to attack me and the moment that happen they start attacking me for real, from all over directions, I tried to run down them with my car, but they were too many, my car couldn't start anymore, they broke my glasses with the intention to reach me, they were howling at me. I got out from the glass rooftop and start kicking and punching them out of the car rooftop in win or lose situation. An idea suddenly came to me that maybe they are sensing my fear and attack, and with nothing else to do I follow the idea and stopped all of my emotions, suddenly all creatures stopped at their tracks and were moving aimlessly again like they couldn't sense me, I immediately thought so everything of this was just a TEST and used my blank state of mind. I closed my eyes and just let go of everything and began to fall backwards. The moment I hit the floor, the entire planet surface folded into fours, like made from paper, then I saw the entire planet did the same from orbit, then saw the entire galaxy fold in four all around me and just like that I open my eyes sitting on a chair. The chair was made from strange material and was oval in nature like egg. I was in completely empty room with strange symbol's all over the walls, which I couldn't read. Starting from the chair they were a path with glowing symbols that were changing constantly like a countdown to something, at the end of that path of symbols, on the wall there was door like portal. I got to it and touch it, a sensation came to my mind, it was a Doorway to the fifth dimension, the entities were giving me a choice to abandon my physical body and to join them in fifth dimension and there was a countdown to my response. I move my hand through the portal, but couldn't do it, I still have things to accomplish on this side, I conveyed my answer to them through my thoughts and sat back on the chair. The chair began to move and little before I leave this space a entity appeared next to the portal, which bowed his head a little and waved his hand for goodbye and gone through the portal. When I left this space I immediately woke up in my bed.

Nameless

Great experience. I'm interested in what your immediate thoughts were after this and in your current thoughts now. In short what did you learn or conclude from this experience? You don't have to answer if you don't want, the question is meant as an exercise for you. But feel free to share your thoughts as you like.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

My take on it has to do with a lesson being shown. I immediately came to that conclusion when I read this sentence here : They were looking kind of intimidating and scary, so my first thought that came to me was they are going to attack me and the moment that happen they start attacking me for real, from all over directions, .

That is "thought = action" in a nutshell.

Years ago while in our Christmas Kiosk in our local Mall, I came across a couple of parents that were concerned with their Child's repeated nightmares. I asked them to bring her to me. She came to me and we talked for awhile. It seemed she was constantly being chased in her Dreams by some kind of Ogre-like creatures. I heard her out, then replied. I told her "You landed in their World, in their reality. In such, they all look like that. You are the one that is the "Outsider" there. I told the next time she encounters these creatures, to turn around and give them a cookie, some kind of "Peace Treaty". About a week later she ran up to me in the Mall and gave me a big hug and a thank you. She said "I made a new friend"! She never questioned me about where the cookie came from or anything else. She just applied "thought = action" and took control of the situation.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla