News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Another (I)??

Previous topic - Next topic

obe4life

Hi every body. here's one of my mysterious OBEs, which left me confused and perplexed.
Date:17/3/2015
Events:
I went to sleep at about 12:30 AM, set the alarm to wake me up at 4:30.After the alarm rang I woke up, got out of bed, washed my face, then went to the living room to watch TV with sound muted for about 45 minutes. I began to feel sleepy again, so I decided to go back to bed, intending on having an OBE. After about 10 minutes I drifted to sleep, then suddenly felt that I am totally aware and awake.my body was completely paralyzed, and there was a massive surge of energy running through my chest area, and a strange sound like what you hear when you drag your opened palms over your ears from top to bottom rushed in my head. I found that I was stranded, not able to separate from the physical. I tried to use the rope technique but it didn't work, also I tried to imagine my self floating upward but nothing seemed to happen. desperately, I gathered all my focus on rolling my self from right to left and finally I made it!
For my surprise I found my self to be rolling out "very physically" from a bed in another apartment! it was a completely different place.. where am I?!  :?
And for my surprise, I wasn't able to float or jump, I was completely "physical" and "solid". I tried to jump several times, but every time I kept falling back on my feet, just like what will happen if you jump in the physical world. I tried to focus on floating but nothing happened, and I felt the gravity to be as strong as I know it in the physical world. then I walked cautiously through the mysterious apartment and suddenly I noticed a woman standing in the kitchen ,giving me her back and I realized that the time is early morning and she was preparing breakfast "for her kids maybe?" she was tall "about 170-175 cm", black haired, and wearing a dark olive green abaya with hood  sagged on the back of her shoulders. I didn't try to communicate with her or even let her feel my presence. I sneaked to the reception of the apartment and there was a wooden large table, and there was a folded news paper put inside a bamboo basket. I got closer to the folded new paper and I read  the title for what seemed to be an economical or political issue, and there were a photo of a person who looks like a minister or something. I said to myself that I should remember what was written in the new paper in order to think logically bout it later when I go back to the physical.
and then suddenly I felt my focus to be fuzzy, and I was drifting to a dream like environment full of lots of fancy characters and events that I don't remember will.  awhile later I felt my self back in my physical body, but it was just like "waking up" and not the supposed "returning back " feeling of an OBE. And to my surprise, I found that I forgot every thing I read in the news paper. I tried very hard to remember but I couldn't  :x
Questions:
1-Is this considered as an OBE? or it feels more like a lucid dream?
2-Why wasn't I able to float? why was I so solid and "heavy" just like I feel in the physical world?
3-Could this be "I" in a different dimension, with a completely different life, and the woman in the kitchen was my wife?!  :|
BTW, I attached a photo of what looks like what the woman was wearing "an abaya with hood" but the one in the OBE was dark olive green in color. check it here: http://i.imgur.com/TAwae6r.jpg
waiting for your feed back :)

soki

Yes it was an AP, you phased to be more precised. When I do so I don't get exit symptoms neither, I'm in my bed, then I am somewhere in a whole new environment. It always ends by me being conscious in my body again. No entry symptoms neither, I don't feel the singlest thing. I have many sensations during the whole process towards the trance state as I like to call it, but I don't get the vibes anymore. I watch these inner images that occur when you are deep enough, and by doing that when I get closer to sleep I suddenly am there doing something. Never lasted more than 10 seconds up until now, but I'm working on it. At the end of this phase I just take conscious in my bed, AS IF I just had woke up. But I know I haven't slept a second. I can't really help you for the flying part, except by telling you it would help to have this goal in your mind before projecting. Practice to do it and with time supposedly you'll become better at it. And you can't just analyse all you live in AP as another reality, don't forget your mind can create whatever it wants. Maybe it was your higher-self trying to make you understand something, maybe it was because of a movie you watched or a book you read, a feeling you had that day or whatever. Try to analyse if there was something that you could rely to one of your physical experiences. This might get you closer to an answer!

Szaxx

Classic phasing if you ask me. You had an objective rather than a destination, that being rolling out.
The location can be as real as the physical, in most experiences it is.

Recall comes with practice. After a few hundred of these experiences, it can be very high.
OK on the reading, at times I find some parts are seemingly removed from memory.

Well done.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

obe4life

Thanks for commenting, and for your informative feedback :)

Greytraveller

Greetings obe4life
Here is a rather 'far out' hypothesis. Perhaps there is another you in an alternate universe. And perhaps that other you had a strange dream about rolling out of body and out of bed during the dream. That dream the other you had was actually your obe in the alternate universe.
I have read many peoples' theories about alternate lives in alternate universes yet there are very few obe reports that could support such theories. Your obe could be interpreted as support of that alternate universe/alternate lives theory.

Regards  8-)
Grey

obe4life

Quote from: Greytraveller on March 29, 2015, 21:13:31
Greetings obe4life
Here is a rather 'far out' hypothesis. Perhaps there is another you in an alternate universe. And perhaps that other you had a strange dream about rolling out of body and out of bed during the dream. That dream the other you had was actually your obe in the alternate universe.
I have read many peoples' theories about alternate lives in alternate universes yet there are very few obe reports that could support such theories. Your obe could be interpreted as support of that alternate universe/alternate lives theory.

Regards  8-)
Grey
Thanks for stopping by Greytraveller. Yes, I think your theory is very close to what I was thinking about this experience.