News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Another Test.

Previous topic - Next topic

Szaxx

On some otherworld there's two land masses surrounded by water with a tiny piece of land connecting them.
These are two continents where each had a resentment for the other. They'd been in a cold war for over fifty years and the old, power mad leaders were doing their best to destroy each others economy.
Each one wanted the other to surrender their land and nothing else was acceptable. Trading had stopped some years ago and both sides were now suffering from a lack of resources.
I was in someone's house watching the news on the TV. A meeting between the leaders had turned sour and they were threatening each other with an escalation of the war.
The news also broadcast old videos of the weapons they had and the power of destruction. These were big areas being destroyed in a flash. Four alone would kill all life on the planet. They had many more than this.
Then a newsflash came up, all channels showing the same. The leaders had given a one day deadline to surrender or a strike would be made.
I watched this and felt sick. I tried to search my memory of home to find some answers. I hit a barrier, I couldn't even recall my name. This was twisted to the extreme. I knew I was a guest here and nothing on where I came from. I was stuck big time.
Then the TV started displaying proposed strike routes and targets. The tiny red dot being shown was the kill zone. I'd never seen such an underestimation. It was pathetic, I needed to do something. Searching for the leaders, I got a zero return. Not happy at all with this I searched locally and had many peoples thoughts open to me. What was occurring started to become apparent. Its at this point I knew I had to interact and tried to do so. The two people I needed to influence were closed to me.
Distracted by the news of how long is left and the hype of how bad the other leader is, I did some research on a computer to find their character. Nothing existed apart from praises, these seemed overcooked and stank of spin doctor influences. I knew time was running out.
Everyone in the house now looking sad, were holding each other for comfort. This tugged on my heartstrings as I couldn't find any resolution to prevent total destruction. I didn't want this to end in a flash.
Time passed by and it was approaching the deadline. Nothing was presenting itself. I knew where they were on the planet and that's about it.
Time arrived, everyone was huddled up and deadly silent. I hadn't been able to find either of the leaders mind signatures whatsoever. This angered me, I knew three mins is all I had and time was ticking away.
Something came to mind, this is a test, its one hell of a time to realise it. One min left, I searched the location of the distant leader and only found a guard. He was trusted and loyal, this guard is all I had so I quickly implanted him with the survival of his family above all else. I could feel his thoughts and he made one move to do this. He lifted his gun and shot the leader in his head. A clean kill.
The noise was heard on the live TV broadcast and made public. Immediately the other leader was ousted and taken away to a secure location. Reports of the next in line were being shown, neither of the two were power mad and had families of their own. They addressed their nation respectively and offered to tidy up the mess. Neither could do anything to the previous leaders, they'd have been shot or worse.
The war had ended and I woke up amazed at the lack of home memories within the experience.
I slept dreamlessly for four more hours and woke at 4:50AM. I got up and started my day wondering what had been going on. I was due an experience but this?
I was so close to a fail and didn't even know I was in an experience. Something was odd not having a name, I knew only what I needed to know. Twisted for sure, either that or some uberlord is having a laugh at pushing boundaries at my expense.
I thought we lived in a crazy world, there's many more where the eye can't see.see
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Drakoreo

To me,

I perceive this post to be an embodiment of the 'two sides'
One vs the Other,
And the result of this conflict.
the result, evident, neither have resources, both destroying eachother.
The solution?
End the conflict, share resources, heal each other.

The war has always been the war itself.

-Peace-

JohnM1988

I am new to this forum( but not the Astral Traveling itself really but can't control it yet) so forgive my ignorance on this, but you Astral Traveled to another planet(realm etc) and convinced one of the guards loyal to one side of a brewing war to shoot his leader in the head to end the war? Did you influence him through telepathy?

Szaxx

Quote from: JohnM1988 on June 04, 2015, 04:20:37
I am new to this forum( but not the Astral Traveling itself really but can't control it yet) so forgive my ignorance on this, but you Astral Traveled to another planet(realm etc) and convinced one of the guards loyal to one side of a brewing war to shoot his leader in the head to end the war? Did you influence him through telepathy?

Yep, he was given a daydream situation with his emotions on max. He watched his family being wasted by the actions of one selfish guy. The 'do something to stop his madness'  was sent out as a command and he complied nicely.

Rakkso

Quote from: Drakoreo on June 02, 2015, 23:03:28
To me,

I perceive this post to be an embodiment of the 'two sides'
One vs the Other,
And the result of this conflict.
the result, evident, neither have resources, both destroying eachother.
The solution?
End the conflict, share resources, heal each other.

The war has always been the war itself.

I used to think a long long time ago, that history was written by the victors, but really, what victory is it there in a conflict that brings such a mess of dead bodyes to whole families of either side and, worst, the innocent children in them.

Szaxx, that reallity you visited was cleverly saved by your will to do so, sometimes I wonder how can you be so relentless to make others make choices through you and its clear, lots of exp in the business always being good at helping others.

Cruel it might sound at first glance for many, but all the lives you saved... had i being in your shoes I'm convinced I would have hoped for the same fluent strategy so everyside could just keep on doing its thing.

Szaxx

It flows as Spock once said " The needs of the many outweighed the needs of the one".
Sometimes its a hard decision.

Lumaza

I find that just about everything I experience in the "other realms" has to do with either a test, quest or some other challenging adventure.

Trials and tribulations seem to be toughest and most challenging forms of tests. But, they also hold the valuable lessons as well!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Rakkso

Quote from: Lumaza on June 09, 2015, 18:52:37
I find that just about everything I experience in the "other realms" has to do with either a test, quest or some other challenging adventure.

Trials and tribulations seem to be toughest and most challenging forms of tests. But, they also hold the valuable lessons as well!

I've felt just like that too, undescribable, but blind we would be not to face them and learn. Long and tiresome may be the things life stocks at us,  but a lil bit of encouragement and thinking from our selves is all we need to overcome.

Szaxx

That's definate, once you've played around learning the ropes, many tasks come your way.
Last night I was searching for 'stranded gold' as the community called it. I eventually worked out a way to extract it using their basic tools. The rock formations held the clues and after findind a line of what looked like our marble, a thin band of much softer rock lay beside it with the strands in abundance. Their turnaround increased giving them far more weight in return of time spent. They,  improving their standard of living showed respectful gratitude which is all I would accept.
A nice one.

Lumaza

I find that more and more these days I seem to become consciously aware in a LD while working on some kind of experiment or project that in this physical realm I have no clue about. Many of these projects involve advanced Physics and Mathematics. Both subjects that I do not excel at all, lol.

This morning I was working with some kind of particle accelerator in a advanced method of Time Travel. It seemed we were taking bacteria cultures and speeding them up to come up with cures for Diseases. I was told that this technology would not be widely used for another 70 years here on Earth.

A couple of weeks ago I became aware while creating blueprints for a Space Portal to another realm. We were using Electro Magnets powered by some kind of "Wind Sails" to get the motion started. Once again, something that I have no knowledge of here in this physical realm.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Szaxx

Look at A.L I.C.E
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daresbury_Laboratory
Its something I have made a component or two for.
The link in your experience to medicines is uncanny, its time for a new technology to become known generally. One day the results will show themselves. Perhaps this will be the research lab that tells the tale.
   The time pump technology exists, its not understood at present on its workings :wink:. It utilizes electromagnets, removing the drive current, the time dilation normalises.
Seconds of dilation have been measured a while back with precision timepieces.
I don't think any of this technology will be public for decades, perhaps 5 or 6 lol.

FuzzyQuills

Interesting. :) (That would have to be the second post I have made to day that begins with that... :D)

Once I really start AP'ing, I wonder what tasks will be in store for my little hedgehog self... ;) Hopefully tonight, I can get out. (I came awfully close a few nights ago, but waited too long and stuffed it... :D)
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

Patrick_JH

Thank you for posting this. Posts like this are very inspiring and motivating. I can't wait to get 'out there' and solve problems/tests and help others. Been reading what I can about soul retrievals, as that is something I want to do.