Any insight would be appreciated!

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidin

from what I know the blackness and the stars and colors happen to most people It also happens to me before I get into the vibrational stage. being paralysed is also to be quit normal once you return to your body it a condition called astral catolapsey(thats probly not how it's spelled but anyway) so it's supposed to be normal. also once you get better at ap that condition should be less and less as you get better. Anyway hope it helps.

SmileySpirit14

heh yeh, whenever you get sudden surprising emotions and stuff like that (shock, awe, whatever..) it tends to bring awareness to your body. no clue why, just does. so remember to control your emotions and dont get excited about anything. act casual about everything that happens, no matter how crazy.

hope it helps ^-^    ChEyEnNe.
live forever or die trying

Max

Greetings to all! Two years ago I experienced some rather unfortunate events in my life that included the loss of my job. I found myself with a considerable amount of free time on my hands so I spent a lot of time on the internet. One day I stumbled upon the subject of astral projection. At first I was quite skeptical. But, I was also quite intrigued. I researched the subject night and day and became, quite frankly, rather obsessive about the subject. After a few weeks of this, I decided to give AP an honest attempt. I practiced every night, and at first, very little or nothing at all happened. But, as time went on, I started to notice, perhaps over a period of two months, some strange and wonderful things starting to happen. At first, they were subtle and nothing earth shattering. But one night, I experienced something that, to this day, still weighs on my mind. The following is a brief summary of the experience. Any insights or comments would be greatly appreciated, as I am not completely sure of what exactly occurred.
Lying in bed, I closed my eyes and started trying to clear my mind of all my thoughts and focused on the blackness in front of my eyes. After some time, I noticed the blackness was beginning to change. It became more defined, sharper. It reminded me of velvet, for lack of a better description. As the blackness became more and more defined, it became dotted with tiny specks of bright light(?). It reminded me of a very clear night sky full of stars void of any moon light. As this unfolded before my eyes, I started to become quite infatuated with this scenery and soon lost all sense of time and myself. Soon, very vivid images started to appear. They were brief images, but very defined, almost alive. I saw a tree, a woman turning on a light, an owl, a river, and many other things. As I said, they were brief images, but very defined and full of color. As I watched these images parade before my eyes, I noticed the blackness seemed to surrond me. It seemed as though I were in the middle of some dark room or perhaps even space that had absolutely no boundaries. All at once, the images just stopped. I was viewing this wonderfully defined blackness and its tiny stars (for lack of a better description) when all of a sudden I saw a tiny spec of colors forming on the horizon of this blackness. Like a bolt of lightning, it shot across the expanse of this blackness. It was absolutely breath taking. It looked like a rainbow as it shot across the darkness. It reminded me of a bridge for some reason. When this happened, my body, which I had lost all touch with during this episode, seemed to expand at a tremendous rate. I could feel my limbs, and yet they felt very foreign. I had the sensation of rising, and it felt like I was submerged in water(?). The best way I can describe it is like wading across a river that has a mild current. There was resistance, and yet it was subtle. As I had this feeling of expanding and rising, I seemed to rush through the blackness in my mind. I became very excited and thrilled. And then, for whatever reason, I all of a sudden became aware of what was happening and it stopped, much to my dissappointment. I opened my eyes and tried to move but I seemed paralyzed. My vision was cloudy, and the ojects in my room, such as my chest of drawers, seemed to glow, and had what appeared to be a light fog around it. Though the room was completely dark, I could distinctly see every object in my room. After a few moments, the haze before me began to lift and the paralyzation ceased.
I'm honestly not sure exactly what happened. My lame attempt at describing what happened does not even begin to do the experience justice. It is something I have never experienced before or since. Shortly after that, I became employed again, and stopped my studies of astral projection. But, now that I have got my life and finances back in order, I have decided to resume my studies. This experience I described left a lasting impression on me, and I want to get back there again. I would appreciate your comments and your opinions on what exactly happened to me that night.