any one else Appear in random locations?

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Vegito

I always appear in random locations, this morning I attempted ap and imagined my spirit body doing pull ups, then for some reason I appear in a random location holding on to a tree trunk doing pull ups... who else appears in random places?

Astralsuzy

All the time.   I can be underwater, parks, buildings or beautiful landscapes.    I must try to improve on the location where I want to go to.

lillymoon

Quote from: Astralsuzy on April 19, 2014, 11:45:38
All the time.   I can be underwater, parks, buildings or beautiful landscapes.    I must try to improve on the location where I want to go to.

It's all about intent.

Lionheart

Quote from: lillymoon on April 19, 2014, 14:07:18
It's all about intent.
Not always. I have had some very bizarre locations. Like for instance becoming consciously aware of being in the water, trying to break a whole in the ice above me, then climbing out of it. That was a doozy and definitely was not my intended destination. But it did teach me something, as all of my NP visits do!  :-)

lillymoon

Quote from: Lionheart on April 19, 2014, 18:25:48
Not always. I have had some very bizarre locations. Like for instance becoming consciously aware with breaking in the water trying to break a whole in the ice above me, then climbing out of it. That was a doozy and definitely was not my intended destination. But it did teach me something, as all of my NP visits do!  :-)

Let's be honest though, It's different for everyone. I just believe Intent is the most crucial part of preparation.

Lionheart

...to borrow a share from Xanth on another thread here ...

seapony

Seems like most of my places are random...unless I'm really focusing on a place, but then it doesn't always happen.
Focusing to hard ?

Was out once, flying over some whales over water, and them found myself IN the water ! Was scared at first, but
remembered I was 'out' so I could breath okay !

Astralsuzy

I agree with lillymoon.   It is extremely helpful if you have intent.    Occasionally when I have intent I go where I want to or I see someone who I want to be with.    It is not always easy to have intent.   

soarin12

Quote from: Lionheart on April 19, 2014, 18:25:48
Not always. I have had some very bizarre locations. Like for instance becoming consciously aware of being in the water, trying to break a whole in the ice above me, then climbing out of it. That was a doozy and definitely was not my intended destination. But it did teach me something, as all of my NP visits do!  :-)

What did it teach you if you don't mind my asking?

raditus

I wanted to go this place in the 1600s France. Ive been there before and am writing a story based on my previous travels that is 80+ pages at this point.

But, I went to this other area. It was some kind of large, open aired sort of area. It was in middle of daylight. I also wrote a log entry about this too. But just a short one, as the travel wasn't that big.