Anyone ever obtained helpful info for someone here in the physical?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalana

I do not LD or AP that often but I find when I have a desire to do so it comes very naturally for me and I prefer to do so from lucid dreams.  Yesterday I had set a strong intention to LD and ask for help with my father who is in critical care at the hospital now.  He is uncomfortable at times and there's a small chance our family may need to make some decisions for him.  So once I gained awareness in my dream last night I started flying upwards and an opening appeared in the clouds and I set forth the intention to speak with someone that can help me with my dad.  Once I said that the cloud closed.  I took it as a message of "nope, sorry, can't help you with that".  And that was it. 

soarin12

I've had a few of those too, that seem to 'kick you out' when you ask certain questions.  I take it as - I really don't need that info. - It might actually complicate a situation that I was supposed to address in another way for purposes of my growth.

Other times though, answers seem to be readily available.  Once my daughter was struggling with a problem with her horse.  No matter how hard she tried she couldn't seem to progress with him.  We even thought we were going to have to sell him.  I asked for help with this in a projection.  I was shown with pictures exactly what my daughter was doing wrong, and ever since she has made a giant leap forward with her riding.

Good luck with your dad.  I know it's hard.  I think when the time comes to make decisions you will know just what to do.  Trust in that and send him prayer/loving energy in the mean time.  :)

Kalana

Well, to update, my presence and my input ended up being a crucial factor in how things transpired for him and I was up to the task and am so comforted knowing the right decisions were made.  :-)

soarin12

AAAAAAAA

Yes. I obtain this kind of information a lot. I only give it to someone if I honestly think it can help them, though. Otherwise I keep it to myself, because sometimes people just need to find certain information for themselves.