Anyone know this creature?

Previous topic - Next topic

Riyhone

Hi, I am a reluctant astral projector, as I fall asleep it just happens sometimes, I used to be afraid of it.  I think it had to do with my fear of heights, and flying upwards terrified me....anyway, a quick query, while flying around a couple of nights ago, I landed halfway up some tall structure, and suddenly noticed a large tail drop down in front of my view - I looked up and a creature, more man like than anything said "it looks like we aren't the only ones flying around out here tonight" and laughed in a way that absolutely terrified me.  I then noticed there were others around as well.  I felt hunted.  And I felt like these creatures were playing with me as if they knew I was easy prey.  I have not been that terrified for a long time...so I forced myself awake.  I don't want to project, I don't want to fly, it just happens.  And now that I have had this experience, it makes me wonder what the heck is out there - can anyone shed light on what creatures fly around with large tails, but are more man like than anything else?  Black face, although it was dark!  Not quite human, almost like a mask with grooves on it.  And I would hazard a guess that they are evil, hard to describe the feeling I had, but they were rather menacing.  And if anyone can tell me how to stop flying, that would be great, I have no desire to fly around - when I get too high up, I freak out that I will fall...

thirdeye26

I think it is an astral creature that was trying to bully you because you were so scared. I don't think it was a negative entity. It seems you have a gift; so I guess you have to learn to live with it. Astral projection is natural; so you have nothing to be afraid of. Actually, the experiences you are having can be really enjoyable. I suggest that you read some books on astral projection and enhance your knowledge of it. You will then stop feeling so scared.

NoY

why not try to project during the day a few times. nothing is scary in sunlight its just good artwork
maybe if you take control of it you will be more excited than scared  8-)

:NoY:

Xanth

A tip...
There's no actual "LIGHT" as we know it on the Astral.  ;)
What you're seeing as Light and Dark are your expectations of such.

luu

Did it look like a gargoyle/grotesque. A skinny, flying imp type of creature?

I have a creature stopping me from projecting. Its sarcastic, mouthy and unpleasant and its constantly on top of me trying to keep me in when i vibrate enough to leave my body.

It could be my own fear of leaving this reality and this fear has formed into this creature because the logical left side of the brain has to think, therefore create something stopping me. Its idea of self stopping self without me being aware of it, simply wont fit into its logic so it created this imp thing.

Anyway i believe what i just said was bullsh*t. I know these things are 100% real and are flying around out there trying to bully us.
I was able to project until this creature stopped me. Now that they have spotted you, maybe next time you get out one of these things might be stopping you. Then we are in the same boat.

Ive beaten this thing just recently and swung it around the room, there nothing to be scared of. That is, if were talking about the same thing though. The next time i project I'm sure its going to be there so I'm just going to have to deal with it. :x

If your falling into the trance like state while your trying to get to sleep at night and actually want to have the "normal sleep" then try natural sleep remedies to get you bummed out before you go to bed so your mind inst all over the place. I find that when i have a really active mind and my body starts to slumber my mind tends to want to go someplace else :P

Xanth

Quote from: luu on February 22, 2010, 11:58:45
Did it look like a gargoyle/grotesque. A skinny, flying imp type of creature?

I have a creature stopping me from projecting. Its sarcastic, mouthy and unpleasant and its constantly on top of me trying to keep me in when i vibrate enough to leave my body.

It could be my own fear of leaving this reality and this fear has formed into this creature because the logical left side of the brain has to think, therefore create something stopping me. Its idea of self stopping self without me being aware of it, simply wont fit into its logic so it created this imp thing.

Anyway i believe what i just said was bullsh*t. I know these things are 100% real and are flying around out there trying to bully us.
I was able to project until this creature stopped me. Now that they have spotted you, maybe next time you get out one of these things might be stopping you. Then we are in the same boat.

Ive beaten this thing just recently and swung it around the room, there nothing to be scared of. That is, if were talking about the same thing though. The next time i project I'm sure its going to be there so I'm just going to have to deal with it. :x

If your falling into the trance like state while your trying to get to sleep at night and actually want to have the "normal sleep" then try natural sleep remedies to get you bummed out before you go to bed so your mind inst all over the place. I find that when i have a really active mind and my body starts to slumber my mind tends to want to go someplace else :P
I recounted this story on another post not too long ago...
But Robert Monroe had the same kind of experience until he realized that the "entity" was actually just his own arm and the strange position it was in that he was feeling.

After that he had no issues.

The moral of the story, it's you.  :)

missym

Although I'm relatively new at this kind of stuff, from what I've read, if you send love and feelings of warmness, and you embrace this hostile creature, it should help the situation immensly. There are all sorts of beings out there, some of them like to play mind games with you or even threaten you, but the most important thing to realize is that they can not hurt you. You have all the power. If you want them to leave you, strongly command them to do so, or ask your higher self to banish them.. But alot of people have good results with just sending these creatures kindness and love. Love conquers all  :wink:
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

Riyhone

Thanks for the information,

Although I once was scared by the humming I felt in my body before ending up in the corner of the ceiling like a helium balloon, which started happening when I was very very young, I decided one day to face my fear and press through, and found that once I did that, flying was fun - even walking without touching the ground.  Its weird, because when I try and fly by thinking about it, it suddenly becomes hard.  But when I just fly and don't think about it, it is easy. The less I "try" and fly, the easier it is to fly. I normally fly around quite happily nowadays, although I must say the world I fly in is different every time, and although I can think and control myself, I have absolutely no control (that I am aware of) of the world around me. 

But the other night, this creature just absolutely terrified me to the point I forced myself to wake.  Maybe it was my own fear reflected back, but I felt like a bumbling kid and rather helpless.  If it happens again, I will not let me fear overwhelm me and I will face it, see if i can talk to it.  The impression I got was that these creatures were very powerful and quite at home where they were.  In my blind panic, i remember trying to grab the tail, but then woke myself up. 

To be honest, as much as flying is fun, and I like the humming I get when I drift off to sleep, I would rather this didn't happen at all.  I have no desire to try and learn this stuff!

Greytraveller

Hallo OBEers

Yes, its true, there are very strange discarnate creatures roaming about the astral/ethereal realms. If anybody read the informal OBE survey that I compiled and posted here at Astralpulse you might remember some of the creatures that were listed there.
Elves, gnomes, gremlins, elementals, dragons and many other "mythological" creatures all Do exist in the astral. Fortunately most of these beings are either friendly, or at worst, impartial, to humans.
However, it is still quite a shock when a person encounters one (or more) of these beings while out of body.  :-o

Regards  8-)  8-)
Grey

luu

Xanth

This creature is independent of me, as i found out, when i threw it off with both my arms a few days ago and then swung it around.

But i wont deny that its me. Just its not my arm that's for sure lol

Xanth

Quote from: luu on February 22, 2010, 21:33:03
Xanth

This creature is independent of me, as i found out, when i threw it off with both my arms a few days ago and then swung it around.

But i wont deny that its me. Just its not my arm that's for sure lol
Yeah, Robert Monroe thought it was too.
It's either a part of you, or a creation BY you.
Either way it's from you.  Stop fighting it and just accept it.  :)
It'll go away.  Love trumps all.  ;)

Nameless

Now this is an interesting conversation. It makes me think of Left Brain and Right Brain. Something I think we should all give consideration. Left brain thinks, that is what it does, it has no concept of anything that is not tied down in this physical 3D reality. If you told Left Brain you wanted to lower your blood pressure Left Brain might think of taking a BP lowering medication or maybe even chopping your arm off, both would work. It might even suggest breathing exercises, the point is all of those are grounded in physical reality.

Right Brain on the other hand may have a deep undeniable sense that your high blood pressure is due to an old fear. And Right Brain may know that if you can recognize that fear and let it go your blood pressure would drop in equal measure. So Right Brain in an attempt to get that message across will present to you many fearful things hoping that by some intuition you can reason out what it is telling you.

The problem thought is that Right Brain and Left Brain just don't understand each other. So when Right Brain (the one that typically rules the night and the subconscious spaces in our lives) presents an idea Left Brain simply has no way of explaining it.

Ergo, Right Brain has all the answers but there is no language on earth that can translate EXCEPT your own intuition. So Left Brain when encountering Right Brain signals interprets them as those things we commonly term imagination. Or flights of fancy or projections...

So now my Right and Left brains are staring at each other. LB realizes it is looking at half a brain. It is sending signals to RB but Right Brain can only interpret in images. So RB is looking at LB and is sending signals to LB. LB is screaming and cowering in fear because to my little ole LB all it sees is a devouring demon.

Make sense?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.