Are APs/OBEs travels in another entity's body?

Previous topic - Next topic

rockyrojas88

Sometimes I feel like I'm in "subconscious mode" and not really consciously in control of where i go and what i see. it's as if I'm being guided by another entity, perhaps my guardian angel? When i try to take fully conscious control though, I often wake up lol I guess you can't get possessed when you project because you're already "possessed", but in a good sense....it's like an angel taking you for a ride somewhere....o.O

Kyrin Blair

It is probably because it is subconscious mode. If you don't outline specific focus, you will likely go into autopilot, run by your subconscious or higher self, almost kinda like normal dreaming. That's my $0.02
-Supreme Fluffer of Fluffies
"I came into this plane with an attitude and a 3-foot Pixie Stick; I see stupid everywhere, and I plan on doing something about it."

rockyrojas88

Quote from: Kyrin Blair on May 28, 2008, 21:46:35
It is probably because it is subconscious mode. If you don't outline specific focus, you will likely go into autopilot, run by your subconscious or higher self, almost kinda like normal dreaming. That's my $0.02

Yay! I figured...

PeacefulWarrior

In my opinion it's you, another aspect of you, but always you guiding.  You can give up control of your intention or will to other intelligences, but only if you will it to be (sort of a contradiction, but what's happening IMHO is that we use will our will away).  Sort of like when one gets mad and does something terrible and then, later, in her right mind says, "I don't know...I was mad."  You "were" mad eh?  So who are you now?  You gave up control.  You let the spirit of anger possess you, but you allowed it, you willed it, to be so.
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Alan McDougall

Rocky,

I have gone to other realms dimensions and other realities but have never been able to control where I go, perhaps this is because I might be an amateur at Astral travelling.

I often like you seem to be in the objective, like inhabiting a body or soul I cant controll

Regards

Alan
Take Care

Alan