Astral Academy Helps Blind Woman to OBE & See

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

Friends,

A few months ago, a woman named Cindy arrived at my web site "Invisible Light" asking me if it was
possible to meet Jesus in a out of body experience. When I returned the email back to Cindy I found out from
her that she was visually impaired from heredity degenerative eye disease. Cindy also is a follower or Christ and
God.

We started talking through email and then Cindy subscribed to The Astral Academy. For the last month in a half now, Cindy used
the Astral Academy conference room, emailed back and fourth about astral projection. Methods, techniques, what worked or what
didn't and cleared up any misconceptions.

On July 15th, 2012 (one month and 15 days days later) after joining The Astral Academy she experienced her first Out of Body consciousness and was able to see! Not only did Cindy raised the bar, but she the example of What is Possible with Astral Projection and it's positive intent.

For the full experience you can read it at the Astral Academy:

http://www.astralpulse.com/success/cindyf.html

Thank You,

David A. Warner
Astral Academy Instructor
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Momluvshilary

Hi! I'm sherry and I gotta tell y'all something VERY cool!!! I have started talking to paralysis patients that most other nurses say are unresponsive- "vegetables" - I have always talked to my patients even if I dont know if they understand - I've thoroughly discussed astral projection with about 20 "unresponsive" quadraplegic patients- two imparticularly SHOWED great signs of interest! A I can say is their eyes lit up at the idea- and I could tell they were willing to try anything to enjoy some sort of experience besides laying in a bed with their extremities all contracted, diapered, not able to achieve any voluntary movement at all. I even felt comfortable enough to discuss astral sex with this one 24 y/o guy who's left eyebrow raised when the subject arose - I KNOW without a doubt he has has some "luck"!!! I always have him blink his eyes twice for "yes" n once for "no" - I went in there the other night and he was justa fluttering his eyes at me as if to say "yes, yes, yes" his cheeks were red as he tried the only way he could to express his experience to me! I KNOW this has changed his life- in report everyone keeps saying he's havi g a lot more facial expression- but is "sleeping an awful lot" I think it's great if these PTs can exp life in the astral!  :wink:

Lionheart

Hello Sherry and Welcome to the Astral Pulse. It sounds like you are a true Healer, in every sense of the word. Great Job and keep us posted on any other successes you have!  :-)
Thank you for sharing this with us here!  :-)
Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

David Warner

Hello Sherry!

This is so great that you are doing this while others just throw in the towel! Now, just imagine if everyone would give a little like this how this could make a huge impact in enhancing people's lives!

I read documented journals and in books that many prisoner's would use astral projection as a form of coping with behind prison walls. What would be more interesting to research is how this actually has helped them and change their lives and perform better in society.

Keep up the great work Sherry and let us know how you progress with this. You might also want to connect with Dr. Jeffrey Long www.nderf.org and write him about your help with the patients. I am sure he would be interested in your experiences with the patients.

All the best,

Dave
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Bedeekin

Quote from: David Warner on August 12, 2012, 15:20:27
I read documented journals and in books that many prisoner's would use astral projection as a form of coping with behind prison walls. What would be more interesting to research is how this actually has helped them and change their lives and perform better in society.

This I have thought about. It would be very rehabilitative.

mr_coffee

Quote from: Momluvshilary on August 12, 2012, 05:46:06
Hi! I'm sherry and I gotta tell y'all something VERY cool!!! I have started talking to paralysis patients that most other nurses say are unresponsive- "vegetables" - I have always talked to my patients even if I dont know if they understand - I've thoroughly discussed astral projection with about 20 "unresponsive" quadraplegic patients- two imparticularly SHOWED great signs of interest! A I can say is their eyes lit up at the idea- and I could tell they were willing to try anything to enjoy some sort of experience besides laying in a bed with their extremities all contracted, diapered, not able to achieve any voluntary movement at all. I even felt comfortable enough to discuss astral sex with this one 24 y/o guy who's left eyebrow raised when the subject arose - I KNOW without a doubt he has has some "luck"!!! I always have him blink his eyes twice for "yes" n once for "no" - I went in there the other night and he was justa fluttering his eyes at me as if to say "yes, yes, yes" his cheeks were red as he tried the only way he could to express his experience to me! I KNOW this has changed his life- in report everyone keeps saying he's havi g a lot more facial expression- but is "sleeping an awful lot" I think it's great if these PTs can exp life in the astral!  :wink:

This is wonderful.  You have given these people something to look forward too.  Its probably the greatest gift anyone has given.  When I was in the spinal cord injury unit for 8 months I met several people like this and they are not vegetables, they are physically trapped in their prison of a body which is the worst feeling, time is non-existant, you just exist everyday, waiting for a time when it will all be over. 
"Reality is relative to the vibrational density of the observer."
http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
http://technonug.deviantart.com/