asked someone a question but what does the answer mean?

Previous topic - Next topic

tovtm

Was in a outside building in like a level below the for line like what car mechanics use under ramps with two or three people and we was wondering where everyone was as we couldn't see anyone then one person  said think I know. ... Then some grayish smokey/misty people oppeared which seemed Like ghosts or spirits. And all of us huddled together in a corner one of the people I was with wasn't scared.

Was going to the bathroom had a wee and was talking to someone without talking to someone psychically about how come I'm here with that tub of wee I should be here with the other tub if it was me in my physical body. I know they were trying to say in another body because if I was in the correct body I would have brought a different coloured tub of wee. I could also see what they meant in my head like a image while they were telling me this. 

I was then in a  warehouse then I kind of made myself lucid but my vision was like looking through a picture frame With a white picture frame around the edge but inside was very clear and alt of clarity i could see a great detail. I then see a man I was looking for and started to chase him through a series of corridors getting closer and closer until the tables turned so to speak and the last room he went in was a dead end he went to close the door then come back started to chase me.
     As I run I wanted to ask him but as I started to fade out of lucidity I willed myself to ask him then I did I asked why I was scared of the dark.  The reply was because 'I can see your face' everything went Black straight after but I could see a faint white face. Then I woke up petrified.

Did the quote 'because I can see your face' mean anything?  When I was a child even into early teens I was afraid of the dark and slept with the covers over my head.  Even when I'm going to the toilet from waking up in the dark now I'm always wondering what's in the dark.  Can I get anything from this? It's the first time I've interacted with a dream character asking a question  consciously.

Szaxx

You have a fear to face.
This will be something you need to do to help yourself progress.
The only thing that's in the dark is your imagination.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

tovtm

How would I go about getting over the fear? through keep saying to myself there's nothing to fear when I'm in the dark or through lucid dreaming?

Although I know theres nothing in the dark its the feeling I get thay when I open a door or peer down the stairs in the dark somthing is going to be there but now im writing this ive just though of a fear I can safely say I have and thats trying to astral project at night thinking that I'll see tge lower plane tastral figures where as if I pj during the day I wont.

zook

Maybe your fear is not of the dark itself. Darkness usually represents a lack of knowledge of something, and light represents the knowledge or truth of something. It could be that you are afraid of the unknown because there are so many possibilities of what the unknown could hold for you. The ego is the device that allows us to feel fear because as a younger species we needed fear in order to survive because the unknown did hold dangers, like predatory animals or whatnot. So in my opinion you need to work on letting go of your ego as your navigator and use the light that shines from your heart to do away with any fear of the unknown.

Lionheart

Quote from: tovtm on October 09, 2013, 12:32:26
How would I go about getting over the fear? through keep saying to myself there's nothing to fear when I'm in the dark or through lucid dreaming?
You will get over your fear once you see for yourself through many successful LDs/projections that you do keep coming back perfectly unscathed. Once you see that you can leave that fear scenario at will, it no longer is a fear scenario, now you just wish to continue watching out of pure curiosity, to see where it leads. 

This you have to prove to yourself and it does get easier to overcome through experiencing it. There is normally a lesson to be learned there as well.