Souly for Retrievals!

Previous topic - Next topic

Erik

Ah, a video where someone is hinting that we are one and that life is an illusion.
I get a lot of clues pointing to that direction lately. First thought it had to do
with algorithmics, but some sources like Astralpulse are algorithmic independent.
At first I thought oneness is a kind of boring. The guy in the video and other sources
say that they can understand this but it isn't the case. Like that!

Tak

I love this video! I'm moved by the way this man expresses himself. Thanks for sharing!

At this moment I have some doubts about "The Source" as I understand, especially from Monroe's latest book, we all have our Primary Essence Focus, our particular Source, which projects into countless universes and realities of different types, beings (us/alternate/parallel lives) to experiment and return with the knowledge acquired. Now I don't understand if when people talk about The Source, it is this same thing or another "larger Source" from which the Primary Essence Focus arises. I don't understand if when people refer to the Source, it is the particular one, or the Totality. As I understood from Monroe's last book, everything would extend to macrocosmic scales.

I hope I made myself understood. Sorry for asking this question in the Retrievals thread, I hope to read more soon! 

Thank you,
Greetings!
.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

LightBeam

Quote from: Tak09 on October 20, 2023, 10:06:27I don't understand if when people refer to the Source, it is the particular one, or the Totality.

hi Tak, for me personally, when I refer to the Source, I mean All That Is = God. The totality. But I know that I have larger self or higher self which is on a smaller scale, but it's different from your higher self. Both have their individuality so to speak with its array of characters and experiences. Then we drill down further to characters. I think the levels are so many and can be labeled in various manners, but the Source to me is the total oneness, the source of all from which all consciousness on individualized levels of all scales sprung. The separation to all these down levels and scales are a matter of perception. I wouldn't call them illusions though. I really don't like the word illusion. If something is perceived as real, then it is real to the perceiver. Now, the perceiver may not be aware that they can shift their perception/beliefs and start perceiving something else. They may have posed restrictions on purpose, but that's another topic. As we speak all of us and everything that ever exists are parts of the Source but at the same time all perceiving separation. The degree of awareness of the larger scales of ourselves all the way to the source depends on our individualized journeys.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Tak

Quote from: LightBeam on October 20, 2023, 11:50:08hi Tak, for me personally, when I refer to the Source, I mean All That Is = God. The totality. But I know that I have larger self or higher self which is on a smaller scale, but it's different from your higher self. Both have their individuality so to speak with its array of characters and experiences. Then we drill down further to characters. I think the levels are so many and can be labeled in various manners, but the Source to me is the total oneness, the source of all from which all consciousness on individualized levels of all scales sprung. The separation to all these down levels and scales are a matter of perception. I wouldn't call them illusions though. I really don't like the word illusion. If something is perceived as real, then it is real to the perceiver. Now, the perceiver may not be aware that they can shift their perception/beliefs and start perceiving something else. They may have posed restrictions on purpose, but that's another topic. As we speak all of us and everything that ever exists are parts of the Source but at the same time all perceiving separation. The degree of awareness of the larger scales of ourselves all the way to the source depends on our individualized journeys.

Thank you very much Lightbeam, very well explained!  :-)  It's clearer now...I suppose it all depends on the perceiver's own experience, and on what scale they perceived that, how open to the experience they was and to what extent the Ego disintegrated to merge into that Unity. 
.~Exploring the Wonders of Consciousness~.

Lumaza

Quote from: Tak09 on October 21, 2023, 10:15:56Thank you very much Lightbeam, very well explained!  :-)  It's clearer now...I suppose it all depends on the perceiver's own experience, and on what scale they perceived that, how open to the experience they was and to what extent the Ego disintegrated to merge into that Unity.
Yes, you really need to "check those boxes", especially the "ego" one. You need to remain "neutral" and in "observer mode" to be able to experience those deeper things.

It's funny. I have been actively, consciously experiencing the non-physical realms for years now and not once can I say that I ever looked for "Source". I just knew it was there. I learned early on to in this practice to "allow" things to occur, instead of attempting to "direct" them. I have had experiences into this area of pure white realm of pure bliss. I didn't attempt to go there. It was just shown to me!  :-)

I hear so many times people here on the Pulse how people seem to think they need to have a OBE when they are already in a non-physical realm. If you ended up where you did, there must be a purpose for that. Seek out that purpose! This is especially true in Dreams. Even the "Void" has it's own lessons to teach!  :wink: 
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla