News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Enigmatik

So, I had a cluster of ap's the other night.  Lots of things happened, however I'm curious if anyone has seen anything similar to what I saw.  Most of the time when I leave the RTZ I end up in the stars.  This time I went further, a lot further.  This was the third time I got out that night and I ended up in the darkness.  I could see the stars far away from me.  I shifted and ended up amongst the stars.  There were a sort of spacecraft littering the area around me.  They were not very large.  And they were almost shaped like a family van.  They just sort of hovered there.  Then I was projected farther out.  My body has had a lot of sensations.  I mean, I have had a lot of out of bodys and aps or whatnot.  This time though I traveled so fast.  It felt like I couldn't breathe.  I felt like I was pushed so far out.  Again, I saw these space crafts.  The atmosphere was orange.  A thick orange..  You could see the hugh in the air.  Almost like a fog.  And there were 2 deathstar shaped bases almost right next to eachother.  They just floated there with these spacecraft scattered around them.  They was a planet behind them.  It was a very awesome experience.  Anyone ever see spacecraft shaped like this?  Or deathstar shaped bases? 

raditus

I tried something in AP a couple of years ago. I even drew out the smaller shuttles. Have no idea about the Deathstar things, but I guess my designs for the smaller shuttles might not have been taken back. my things were a aprt of a large experiment I'd been trying. I just forgot about it, not going back to it.

I guess you could have seen my 'litter' for the project. Were the shuttles brown and nearly box-like?

Enigmatik

Yes they were very box-like except for the front where the windshield sloped down.  Don't recall colors but I believe they had really short wings on the side of them.  Almost unnoticeable.  They were not much larger than a vehicle.  They weren't even moving.  Just kind of hovering. 

EscapeVelocity

Going further from the RTZ takes you to the stars...well done!

When you want to go further, you need a definite Intent of where you want to go...otherwise you get...what you got...a random indecipherable place that no one can figure out...

You 'felt' pushed out...that is probably a good sign...now the 'felt pushed out ' needs to be directed in the right direction...

Going out to the stars is a BIG move...now you need to add a direction... :-D
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Szaxx

The orange glow is near the centre of a galaxy I found many years ago. No box like things around though lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

raditus

Quote from: Enigmatik on March 30, 2016, 04:35:45
Yes they were very box-like except for the front where the windshield sloped down.  Don't recall colors but I believe they had really short wings on the side of them.  Almost unnoticeable.  They were not much larger than a vehicle.  They weren't even moving.  Just kind of hovering. 

Then those weren't mine. My astral designs didn't have wings on the sides. I had tried to make ones where two things could 'dock' with each other.