Astral experience or lucid dream?

Previous topic - Next topic

Willis

I am posting this experience because of the similarities it has with other posts.  This experience I thought was just a really lucid dream, but maybe it was astral experience...

I found myself in this old market type place.  It was night.  Seemed like everyone liked or loved everyone else here.  From the start of this experience I was very lucid.  I was walking down one of the streets and was passing people I knew, people I hadn't seen for a long time.  I don't know these people in waking life, but felt I knew them from dream-ville.  As I was walking down this road, I came across a big, overweight black guy and we recognized each other.  We gave each other a big hug and expressed how nice it was to see each other after so long.  After some small talk, we parted ways.  I walked through the town and came upon a meeting place, like an outdoor restaurant/meeting hall.  It was bustling with activity, all kinds of people here.  It seemed everybody knew everybody and were best friends at the deepest level.  What a nice place to be!  Everybody was sooo nice.

I asked around to see if anybody in this place was alive in the physical world.  Most said they were not, a very few said they were.  I asked them if they felt they'd remember being here once they got back.  They told me "Nobody remembers.  That's impossible!"  I told them that it wasn't impossible.  They then asked to meet the person that I know who can remember these two separate lives at once.  I said I could, that I'd been to places like this before and remembered.  They then kinda put me on a pedestal and began asking me questions.  I can't remember the specifics, but they were good questions.  We had a good time, we laughed alot.  One of the guys who was listening to me said he was sure he would remember.  I said "You say that now, but when I come up to you in the physical world and talk to you about this, you're gonna say I'm crazy, and for me to go #*&(#% myself!"  Everybody laughed at that comment.

As all this was going on, the conversation started to get thin and that's when someone approached me.  He whispered in my ear that he needed to talk to me in private.  I knew it must have something to do with the topic we were all talking about.  He said "Man, I know you're going through this transformation thing, I'm going through the things you've been taking about.  I'm just like you."

We walked through the streets talking about relevant things and confirming our spiritual convictions.  I told him it was of utmost importance that we meet each other in the physical so we can "get to work" on what needs to be done.  I told him of the necessity of us meeting and he reminded me of what a monumental task that would be (meeting up in the physical) but acknowledged it had to be done.  He said not to forget that the universe will allow our paths to cross, the universe will set our meeting up.  We talked more about I don't know what, then, I came back to the physical and opened my eyes.
"We are into the opening stages of a human-caused biotic holocaust--a wholesale elimination of species--that could leave the planet impoverished for at least five million years." - National Academy of Sciences

Eol007

Hi Willis,

Really great 1st post and wishing you a warm welcome to the forum.

Best,

Stephen

sunneysoul71

Hi there,

thanks for your great account! It is so nice to hear somebody telling a story that is similar to your own. Somewhat eerily so. I do wonder what that meeting place is, though, and I hope to go back there myself.

Glad to have you on the forum!

Michael
The most dependable information on the six o'clock news is the weather report.

Willis

Hey Michael, I just read one of your recent posts that was similar.  It was one of the posts I read that prompted me to write this one because they were so similar.  Thank you for the feedback.

Thank you Stephen for the nice welcome!
"We are into the opening stages of a human-caused biotic holocaust--a wholesale elimination of species--that could leave the planet impoverished for at least five million years." - National Academy of Sciences

FreeChile

Willis and Michael,

Perhaps this is where you two finally meet on the physical. Good luck and "get to work".