News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Police!

Previous topic - Next topic

The Night Mist

Has anyone encountered this phenomenon?...and if yes, what are they and what do they want?

Agntneo

I'd say there could be Astral Police but not as in beings.
Because there are laws in the Astral dimension which you are not allowed to break. I don't know if you can break them.

Sometimes you will encounter a blockage around a house. Houses you can't enter because there is a strong wind or a force field keeping you away from it.
People Can Fly

The Night Mist

Astralwych

Iv only had 1 encounter with Astral Police, It was during a dream /lucid dream. I was in the middle of no where and they were some negs attacking me and the astral police ( people dressed in cops uniforms) came and took em in there cab and saved me.

Not sure if they were the astral police but thats the closet expierence I have.

The Night Mist

Interesting!

I would like to hear some more experiences of these types if anyone has any it would be cool to hear about them. :) Cheers! :D

Nay

Zaphraina

"The dream police; they live inside of my head
the dream police they come to me in my bed
and I can't tell lies because they're listing to me . . ."

That's from a Cheap Trick song. Apparently the man who wrote it really dreamed about them. I doubt this is helpful, but I couldn't help it.
"Her head is as empty as a hermit's address book." - Blackadder

cobalt

Interesting about that blockage,
what about if you're insida ina blocked house, can you do OBE then,
or only inside that house?
Nice to see you :)

Kerrblur

Okay,

Here is my far fetched theory on the astral police, I have been almost freakish on trying to uncover this long thought question of 'is there really astral police?'...  I have read some accounts with people asking if there was a astral police....   Here is my view...

First of all, for my logical side of thinking people who have a self-described Dream instead of a fully consciously remembered OBE, and try to say they had some 'dream police' in there dream, or police came to save you from some negative entities, thats just not enough credible evidence

I believe by universal law of life, there are barriers and boundarties that you just arnt allowed to cross sometimes... and depending on the situation, because of the act of Free will, and the personal intentions of what you willingly do - you can do the right thing and do the wrong thing... But at the same time in another situation, if your just not mature enough to aAccept something because of the possibility of not being able to handle it - that there might be some kinds of BLOCKS in life that prevent you from doing it till you perceive the situation and learn what you must learn before you go on...  The astral police is kind of like two different things to me, (bare with me), 1st - i believe people believe sometimes that there might be a possibility of some kind of police order in the astral realms because of the sudden blocks in particular situations that may arise like the two i described above.  2nd - I believe in situations where people have had a full blown OBE, and had a situation, ranging from not being able to enter the Higher Astral planes.. or not even being able too enter the planes,  something else could be maybe a neg trying to get you and alsudden these 'astral police; come in and save the day -  well i believe liek i said, things are meant to be shown to you when your ready, your able to do things once you learned enough....

i believe that if people see these astral police, im not saying there not real,(i dont see them), but if they do,they are there when a person is trying to acheive something before he is able to achieve it, for example, advance projectors sometimes have the ability to project in worlds that have been litterally thought up by novel, video game, movie, folk lore Ect...  I have been to a couple thought-base worlds, (or not humanly thought up at all lol hah) and if your not capable of preparing yourself for such a visit, there is some un seen force that prevents you form doing so.. another thing would be;

it might possibly be the individual's guide manipulating a image that is more comfortable and accepting to that individual when a more obvious situation has arisen and they need to be seen.... so basicly, when that persons guide has to show themselves to that person, i believe for the sake of not harming the person's psyche towards the experience, they mask themselves as some kind of police figure, because thats what we can socially accept with ease!!!

okay, this is far fetched but i have thought about this for along time.. didnt explain well but bare with me here lol
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

astralspinner

QuoteSometimes you will encounter a blockage around a house

That could be something I've heard of called the Privacy Barrier.

If somebody is doing something private, their desire for privacy actually manifests as a barrier that keeps astral wanderers out.

fost500

Thats an interesting point of view you have Kerrblur.
So to test this theory out, next time anyone sees these astal police, they should ask them if they are their spirit guides.
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind

Kerrblur

yea, it doesnt sound credible that there would be Astral police, it sounds Way to down to earth when our guides are the ones who look after us and make sure we dont go on to wander aimlessly, go on some place without permission, or without the maturity.

Of course i think it just sounds obvious they dress themselves as a police officer if they know its not the right time for that person to see them.  

I cant see Astral police after the whoel year of finding them, because i see them as what they really look like, because there my own guides, i see my guides as they are.. i think that might be why i dont see them
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Hockeyplr

Awwww, I wanna be an Astral Cop........

fourwinds777

Interesting topic!  I hope any astral police out there don't have quotas for giving tickets, ha ha.

jamieandnici

Just watch out for that black ink guys!!! R.Monroe had an encounter with the Astral Police in one of his books- 'Far Journeys' I think it was and to mark him as an offender he was made to put his astral hands in some weird type of ink that didn't come off until the next time he projected. This was so that every other entity could see that he had done some unlawful act, although he claimed it was only a minor offence (not paying for the use of an individual isolation/containment booth in Locale II)!!

PS I wonder if Sting, Stuart Copeland and Andy Summers are part of this law enforcement in the astral planes!!!!!They'd pull you up for Walking on the Moon!!!!! sorry rubbish joke!!

The Night Mist

I wonder how astral jails look like? LOL  :D

MontanaHayseed

Hello all..

What an interesting site!

As to episodes with Astral Police:

Back in the mid 90's I'd got hold of the Monroe tapes ( I'm sure you are all aware of them) and in short order was getting on nicely in the lucid dream business.  One night, I realized ( I forget how exactly everything was ordered after all these years ) that if I could get someone else to "wake up in the dream too" that would be great. So I did.  I grabbed some guy that had been wandering about and shook him, and explained that we were dreaming, but that we could be awake too.. something like that... at first he said "yeah, yeah sure..." but I persisted again and you could see the magic rising in his eyes as he "got it".  At the same time that that happened, the dream became much much more solid and "real".  I was very glad: I "knew" that I could now stay as long as I wanted, with this level of solidity.  Alas the phone rang ;-/

But to get to the point one night not long after,  I was on the hunt for some one to wake up again when I suddenly found "myself" yanked off to some strange limbo-y place.  Now... this chunk of self of which I was aware was like nothing that I had ever identified as "self"... it did not "think" or speak... it seemed without volition.. it almost seemed like nothing, if that makes sense.. but it was a very real chunk of "something" that was somehow "me" "there".  And I could hear a voice.. this guy was complaining how I was breaking some sort of agreement by running allover time and space trying to wake people up.  Then there was a second voice.. it sounded like a no nonsense yet very jaded bureaucrat or judge, and he just nailed me with his decision:   " Mr. X", (he actually addressed me by my last name), "You are in violation of your agreement... If this continues your existence will be terminated".  No response was sought from me... and as I said, that part of me seemed totally without volition..  I simply woke up.  Needless to say, my lucid doings damped down after that.

There was actually another dream before that... which I understood to be depicting 1998... the Chinese had taken over the US, and on the whole the society as one sees it day to day was very neat clean orderly and safe feeling.  However behind the scenes were scenes of torture... the primary objective of which seemed not so much to cause physical pain as to shatter minds.  This society had as part of its interpersonal communication custom some odd form of hand communication which somehow supplemented the verbal.  I was able to wing it a little at first, but was shortly busted, though the woman that caught me seemed to regard it as more a matter on the seriousness of a kid's going in through an out door, .. trifling and without ill intent.

MH
"We couch in our fiction those facts with which we are not yet ready to deal, while we embrace as fact those fictions from which are not yet ready to part."

'n nat's a fact..!

...which might be, I guess, why God invented beer....~

:-D

kathynovus

Hello,

I'm fairly new here, but I would like to relate an experience I had on my very  first conscious OBE.  My projection was very spontaneous and very visual.  I had a destination in mind and made a conscious decision to "fly" there.  I merely thought of a person with whom I wanted to contact.  Spying was not my intention, (not really believing I could accomplish this feat anyway) but I went directly to where this person was.  This person was seated at a table and I went to move in to make contact, when all of a sudden I had several things happen at once... I found myself back in my physical body before I realized what was happening, I had a definite image of an astral hand putting me there, and was told telepathically (quite clearly) "It's not nice to pry".  It's been my experience that we all have protectorates of some sort.  I just logged this off to a learning experience and from now on ask any and all people their permission to interact with them while in spirit form.
row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream
merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

Huwie

Quote from: jamieandniciR.Monroe had an encounter with the Astral Police in one of his books- 'Far Journeys' I think it was and to mark him as an offender he was made to put his astral hands in some weird type of ink that didn't come off until the next time he projected.

The way I read it, it sounded more like something to do with tha astral plane he was on.  You know, the specific locale.

I can't imagine why we, in our original forms, would do anything to place limitations on the choices we make, especially moral choices.  Good or bad, experience is what is wanted.  The idea of "astral police" kind of defeats that aim, in my opinion.

The Night Mist

MontanaHayseed:

Hmm..interesting experience, the one with the lucid dream where you heard that voice telling you --->"You are in violation of your agreement... If this continues your existence will be terminated".  <----  
...Just wanted to point out to you that that was a NEG(Negative entity) and not astral police...NEGs try to discourage people into doing spiritual work. While seeing that what you did, waking up people was surely something that made the NEGs ...pretty angry.