astral power commands

Previous topic - Next topic

blidge

Hi all,

had an astral projection last night which felt different from the get go. Laying in my physical bed i felt vibrations, tried to intensify them as ive read on here about increasing the vibrations and did so. I try to roll out of my physical body and seem to struggle at first and i sigh to myself, i wait a moment and really try harder to release myself from my physical body with success and fall onto the floor of my bedroom.

Usually i would say awareness clarity and energy now and repeat it about 2-3 times but on this occasion i didn't and just opened my astral eyes to see my bedroom in darkness and looking different. My first obstacle would usually be the bedroom door and getting through it but all i said was "i command you to open NOW" and it did. And so that carried on through this experience using the power word COMMAND for what i wanted to achieve.

What i want to know is what words do you use to make things happen? I know the more experienced travelers will say just do it but there are many goals i want to achieve while in the astral. Things i do require great effort and don't always work, such as flying as i can only ever get about 6 feet off the ground even though i tell myself that there is no gravity.

What words do you use for commands?

thanks
Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?

Nameless

This is interesting to me as I too have read many times about using commands. However I have only tried it a time or two and it just does not feel true for me. Like wanting to fly and needing help to accomplish that. To me the best way is simply to ask for assistance. Commanding assistance is just too high and mighty sounding, I ask and the help is freely given though.

I guess it boils down to whether a person believes they are in total control with everything and everyone else being simply a program with only one programmer (yourself) at the helm. In that case a flight program would need a command to work.

On the other hand if we are all in this together and each us must (in many cases) rely on others then a request would be more appropriate.

In short what I am saying is maybe you should examine how YOU feel about using power words and look for a better tactic. I'm sure you will figure it and hope this helps.

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Nameless on August 21, 2016, 21:57:12
This is interesting to me as I too have read many times about using commands. However I have only tried it a time or two and it just does not feel true for me. Like wanting to fly and needing help to accomplish that. To me the best way is simply to ask for assistance. Commanding assistance is just too high and mighty sounding, I ask and the help is freely given though.

I guess it boils down to whether a person believes they are in total control with everything and everyone else being simply a program with only one programmer (yourself) at the helm. In that case a flight program would need a command to work.

On the other hand if we are all in this together and each us must (in many cases) rely on others then a request would be more appropriate.

In short what I am saying is maybe you should examine how YOU feel about using power words and look for a better tactic. I'm sure you will figure it and hope this helps.

I feel the same way about The Higher Self/Holy Guardian Angel type aspects... bossing them around does not feel right somehow.

On the other hand... in certain OBE situations I have pronounced firmly with a 'command voice' certain words or phrases and utterly astounding and unimaginable events begin to unfold.

It is like a captain of a ship yelling out "Full speed ahead! -- hard to starboard..." and the entire ship springs into action. The next day the parrot on his shoulder whistles loudly and bellows, "Full speed ahead! -- hard to starboard..." aaargh, beep... -- and absolutely nothing happens. Rank has its privileges. The ship captain is expected to take control on a certain level but would not dream of barking orders at the Admiral of the Navy.

Bloodshadow

well just this morning 8/21/16, I had a OBE that I used commands for thru out the whole experience, the first thing I said was activate program higher self, and a balloon appeared and swooped me up, I then commanded this balloon to float to and such, here's the experience here if you wanna give it a read   http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/lucid_dream_and_a_projection_third_eye_balloon-t46766.0.html;msg363557#msg363557

Nameless

Quote from: RobertForsythe on August 22, 2016, 01:16:41
It is like a captain of a ship yelling out "Full speed ahead! -- hard to starboard..." and the entire ship springs into action. The next day the parrot on his shoulder whistles loudly and bellows, "Full speed ahead! -- hard to starboard..." aaargh, beep... -- and absolutely nothing happens. Rank has its privileges. The ship captain is expected to take control on a certain level but would not dream of barking orders at the Admiral of the Navy.

Great visual and definitely gets the point across. Thumbs Up!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

blidge

Quote from: Nameless on August 21, 2016, 21:57:12

blidge

Hi all for the feedback.

I guess using the word command probably seems to demanding even though it worked just fine for me, maybe requesting assistance is a good idea nameless. Something ill try and do and remember.

The Robert Forsythe quote is a good analogy as i did feel when i was trying to use COMMAND that other physical aspects of the experience were trying to take focus away from what i wanted to ultimately achieve, so remembering this that i am the captain of the ship may help me more steer me in the direction that i want to go in.

many thanks, ill post updates as i progress..

Xanth

Quote from: blidge on August 22, 2016, 20:15:43
Hi all for the feedback.

I guess using the word command probably seems to demanding even though it worked just fine for me, maybe requesting assistance is a good idea nameless. Something ill try and do and remember.

The Robert Forsythe quote is a good analogy as i did feel when i was trying to use COMMAND that other physical aspects of the experience were trying to take focus away from what i wanted to ultimately achieve, so remembering this that i am the captain of the ship may help me more steer me in the direction that i want to go in.

many thanks, ill post updates as i progress..
The "words" you use are actually meaningless... it's the *INTENT* placed behind the words which is what empowers them and causes an action.

The there's no difference between commanding "SEE NOW!" or "BANANA SPLIT SUNDAE!" if you place the Intent behind the command.

This is actually how everything works, even in this reality.  Intent is really all there is... once you figure out how to PLACE INTENT (because it can't be taught), then you'll have a much easier time "doing things" while non-physical.  Well, *AND* physically too.  :)

blidge

Quote from: Bloodshadow on August 22, 2016, 03:41:42
well just this morning 8/21/16, I had a OBE that I used commands for thru out the whole experience, the first thing I said was activate program higher self, and a balloon appeared and swooped me up, I then commanded this balloon to float to and such, here's the experience here if you wanna give it a read   http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/lucid_dream_and_a_projection_third_eye_balloon-t46766.0.html;msg363557#msg363557

What an interesting experience "activate program higher self" i wonder if i use that command what will happen. thanks for sharing this.

thanks

blidge

Quote from: Xanth on August 22, 2016, 20:37:24
The "words" you use are actually meaningless... it's the *INTENT* placed behind the words which is what empowers them and causes an action.

The there's no difference between commanding "SEE NOW!" or "BANANA SPLIT SUNDAE!" if you place the Intent behind the command.

This is actually how everything works, even in this reality.  Intent is really all there is... once you figure out how to PLACE INTENT (because it can't be taught), then you'll have a much easier time "doing things" while non-physical.  Well, *AND* physically too.  :)

Hi Xanth, your always the voice of reason made simple. For me when i used COMMAND it seemed to have more power, and i guess was able to have more intent when i used it.

Ok for everything i want ill use this word and see if my intent behind it gives me more success.

thanks

Bluefirephoenix

This is actually how everything works, even in this reality.  Intent is really all there is... once you figure out how to PLACE INTENT (because it can't be taught), then you'll have a much easier time "doing things" while non-physical.  Well, *AND* physically too.  Smiley

Xanth is correct. The focus and intent is what drives the astral. Words are a translation done by the physical mind and really don't have a lot to do with how communication is done when you re focus off physical. Even when bilocating the impressions only rarely come as words. ( called a P7) 

The communication when you leave physical is far more refined, specific and complete. The spiritual, energetic and emotional content are all included equally. Physical descriptions play only a minor role and this role mostly occurs when the focus is physical.

Even with clairaudience I tend to try to go deeper than the words.  I find the words can be distorted images of the real communication and  indicate interferrence from the conscious mind. I never use them at a superficial level at all and treat them with caution at the deeper level.  Words have the same effect going in reverse. If they lack the other essential parts of non phyiscal communication it will be basically junk. I would discard them entirely and just work on training your focus. In the long run you will be better off.

Another thing is that you need to work with this on verifiable targets if possible. I realize we all want astral play time but it's a good idea to learn to be accurate in your focus and clear in your perception. Those skills once trained can be extremely useful.

RobertForsythe

Quote from: Xanth on August 22, 2016, 20:37:24

Xanth, (& Bluefirephoenix),

Have you ever been OBE and exclaimed, "BANANA SPLIT SUNDAE!" or anything like that, instead of  "SEE NOW!" and gotten the desired result? If so could you provide some detail on this?

In my experience words have meaning and blurting out something inconsistent with the intent would likely cause a form of cognitive dissonance leading to an uncertain outcome. An exception would be if a concerted effort were made in reprogramming an overlay of meaning on the nonsensical words. That seems like a big waste of time and effort.

Intent may be paramount but actions/words must be consistent, imho. Otherwise an accident might result. Sort of like someone smashing into the car in front of them when they hit the accelerator instead of the brakes and saying, "I meant (or my intent was) to hit the brakes". Things like this happen a lot.

Nameless

Quote from: RobertForsythe on August 23, 2016, 17:12:18
Xanth, (& Bluefirephoenix),
In my experience words have meaning and blurting out something inconsistent with the intent would likely cause a form of cognitive dissonance leading to an uncertain outcome.

I lean toward this. We are after all mostly a verbal species and we have well defined word meanings. Someone with lots of experience might have no trouble but then again they likely don't need to use verbal words anyway. Although technically I agree with Xanth and Bluefirephoenix too.

Bluefirephoenix

Clarification I don't use words at all. Communication in astral doesn't use words. It's a translation by the conscious mind to interpret the psychic input.

Just clarifying I don't use words in astral much, even avoid them on a superficial level.

You get into communication deeply you'll see what I mean. It's easier to see than to explain.

Xanth

What she said.  :)

Words are just symbols. 

What if, to you, "banana split sundae!" meant "see now!"... see? 
It's not WHAT you say, it's not even HOW you say it... it's the INTENT. 
The INTENT provides the non-physical OOMPH behind... it IS the action.

BANANA SPLIT SUNDAE!!

blidge

Quote from: Xanth on August 24, 2016, 00:32:47
What she said.  :)

Words are just symbols. 

What if, to you, "banana split sundae!" meant "see now!"... see? 
It's not WHAT you say, it's not even HOW you say it... it's the INTENT. 
The INTENT provides the non-physical OOMPH behind... it IS the action.

BANANA SPLIT SUNDAE!!
yes words are just symbols i could think if this came to mind at the time that i don't need any words or i could just use whatever came to mind, just so that the intent was my direction. A little complicated but essentially i understand and agree. Its the intent but for me on this occasion the words helped or rather seemed to have more power.

Ill think with strong intent instead of verbalizing, but the conscious physical laws i.e. gravity, verbal communication, the senses even though never applies in this realm seems an effort to overcome completely. I guess that ill just get to the point when my mere thought of what i want to achieve i.e. flying at will and anything else will happen.
Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on August 23, 2016, 22:03:07
Clarification I don't use words at all. Communication in astral doesn't use words. It's a translation by the conscious mind to interpret the psychic input.

Just clarifying I don't use words in astral much, even avoid them on a superficial level.

You get into communication deeply you'll see what I mean. It's easier to see than to explain.
i guess i may be able to just think with intent and it'll just happen, but in time.

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: blidge on August 21, 2016, 20:14:48
What i want to know is what words do you use to make things happen? I know the more experienced travelers will say just do it but there are many goals i want to achieve while in the astral. Things i do require great effort and don't always work, such as flying as i can only ever get about 6 feet off the ground even though i tell myself that there is no gravity.

Your imagination is your only limitation. Most of the tools I use in lucid dreams aren't words but actual objects, like something like a jet pack I use to fly. Of course these are all just "tricks" to make our subconscious create what we want it to, but they can work beautifully.

I love the discussion topic.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

blidge

Quote from: no_leaf_clover on August 27, 2016, 23:57:47
Your imagination is your only limitation. Most of the tools I use in lucid dreams aren't words but actual objects, like something like a jet pack I use to fly. Of course these are all just "tricks" to make our subconscious create what we want it to, but they can work beautifully.

I love the discussion topic.
The jet pack idea is a good one and i understand that your only limited to your imagination, but one other question comes to mind. Being this environment is all in the mind and you can make up the story as you go along (even though there are dream or lucid images that will try and distract your intentions and try to veer you of course) are there any limitations and do you find some things you want to achieve harder than say walking? or do you find everything just as easy?

In my mind if you have complete domination over your environment in this realm then i can just transport myself to the other side of the universe, change into a bird, ant or experience what it would be like viewing the world from the size of an atom. All these things i want to do but just flying like a superman at will as normally as i can walk would be the most massive achievement. What are your thoughts.   

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: blidge on August 30, 2016, 18:23:26are there any limitations and do you find some things you want to achieve harder than say walking? or do you find everything just as easy?

If I am feeling "stuck" in waking life, I can have dreams where I try to run but appear to be tangled up and can't go anywhere. If I become lucid in a dream like this, even though I am now lucid and theoretically all-powerful, I still suffer residual effects from this type of thing. I think emotions, mood, the chemical balance in the brain and all that can affect this.

Also I once extended my hand in a dream, palm facing downwards, and tried to melt a lot of snow that was on the ground. I didn't know how/where to apply conscious force and I never invented a trick for this.

I had difficulty in my first lucid dream throwing a heavy object all the way to the horizon. The first time I tried to throw the object, it went about only as far as it would in waking reality. This is when I realized that my own subconscious is putting limitations on what is possible in my dreams. But the trick I developed for this is just throwing the heavy object while already "feeling" the other end of its trajectory to which it was made to travel, which happened to be on the horizon. Problem solved.

QuoteIn my mind if you have complete domination over your environment in this realm then i can just transport myself to the other side of the universe, change into a bird, ant or experience what it would be like viewing the world from the size of an atom. All these things i want to do but just flying like a superman at will as normally as i can walk would be the most massive achievement. What are your thoughts.

Be careful how you feel about flying. If you feel it is something that will take a long time and a lot of effort to accomplish then it probably will. If you intend to develop a shortcut and do it quickly and easily then you will probably do that. These are all mind tricks. There is no real "hard work" that ever has to be done. You only have to discover how to flip that switch. It's a very subtle and trippy thing, and it's all in your head. Just feel and experiment.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

RobertForsythe

Quote from: blidge on August 30, 2016, 18:23:26
In my mind if you have complete domination over your environment in this realm then i can just transport myself to the other side of the universe, change into a bird, ant or experience what it would be like viewing the world from the size of an atom. All these things i want to do but just flying like a superman at will as normally as i can walk would be the most massive achievement. What are your thoughts.   

I have done all of the things you mentioned here and I did not ever use a 'power command' to accomplish any of them. The changing into a bird experience was not even something I had on my 'to do' list -- it just happened to be part of a William Buhlman guided meditation CD I was listening to and it blew me away when it actually happened. The vast majority of the time I find guided meditations to be counter productive and they just get in the way.

Going underground and exploring there just happened spontaneously when I was trying a new exit technique that involved "diving". That was a pretty cool OBE. I also had a short experience in the mineral realm during an OBE where I went to Akasha and I used an unusual tool to explore a specific question I had. That experience was almost beyond words.

Flying is just something I have almost always done naturally in dreams or while OBE. The few times I have even bothered to actually try 'walking' from one place to another I had to use specific intent to do so. The first couple times I did this I landed back in my body before I could get very far. It was as if my Consciousness was saying "Oh, you want to operate with physical limitations... here you go...."

I believe that my decades of meditation and intensive practice of specific Spiritual Exercises gave me the sense of detachment needed to just lift off and fly around freely on a whim. I agree with part of what Blidge says here but disagree with another part;
"If you intend to develop a shortcut and do it quickly and easily then you will probably do that. These are all mind tricks. There is no real "hard work" that ever has to be done. You only have to discover how to flip that switch. It's a very subtle and trippy thing, and it's all in your head. Just feel and experiment."
Yes, there are little tricks that can be used to initiate a flying sequence. These are good to try and learn how to use. But it is not just 'all in your head' in a deeper sense. When Blidge says, 'If I am feeling "stuck" in waking life, I can have dreams where I try to run but appear to be tangled up and can't go anywhere.' he is dead on. That is it in a nutshell. This is what nearly everyone on planet earth is dealing with. Getting beyond this requires a daily regime of heavy lifting on a regular basis in the consciousness/awareness workout gym.

blidge

Quote from: no_leaf_clover on August 31, 2016, 17:30:07
But the trick I developed for this is just throwing the heavy object while already "feeling" the other end of its trajectory to which it was made to travel, which happened to be on the horizon. Problem solved.

I meditate daily and i focus on goals in daily life where i think and focus on real time situations and also think of the ending result of how i want  it to end, just the same as an athlete will think and believe a race event will go for them. It works with constant programming of the mind, so while in the astral i will think of the ending result i.e. actually flying while im attempting to do it and yes if i believe its hard work, it will manifest into my astral state and be hard work. So ill calm my emotions, apart from my emotions of elation when fly like superman.

blidge

Quote from: RobertForsythe on September 01, 2016, 15:38:11

Flying is just something I have almost always done naturally in dreams or while OBE. The few times I have even bothered to actually try 'walking' from one place to another I had to use specific intent to do so. The first couple times I did this I landed back in my body before I could get very far. It was as if my Consciousness was saying "Oh, you want to operate with physical limitations... here you go...."

I believe that my decades of meditation and intensive practice of specific Spiritual Exercises gave me the sense of detachment needed to just lift off and fly around freely on a whim.
I wish the above was me as apposed to walking and seemingly having difficulty's flying as easily as you do Robert. I to meditate and have done for 30 years so id like to believe that this has helped me to be more in touch with my inner self. i know what you believe becomes a reality in this realm and these limiting beliefs are holding me back, ill rectify this when im next in the astral realm.

thanks for the feedback.

Methen

Try doing this,The next time you get the vibes, Do not try to intensify them in fact do noting and wait for them to simply pass, The try sitting up out of your physical body, Think of the vibes the same way you would as a motor that is running ruff, your want them to smooth out, you do that by doing nothing and simply allowing them to pass...

SCHMUSTIN

Great thread.
Liked all the information contained in it... Thanks to the OP and all that posted.

Volgerle

I use a word that does not make a lot of sense in my language (or another). Aside from it being a positive word and it also sounds positive for speakers of other mother tongues I guess.

It was 'given' to me by means which I do not disclose here.

It's maybe a form of 'personal magick'.

As said above it is YOU who gives it meaning, so you must 'encode' it with your own 'magick' which is your intent, your will, your determination, your 'meaning'.

And then any 'code' which you give its own meaning and (therefore:) purpose might work.