News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Pregnancy

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

hmmm..
I was raped once in the astral and then kept wondering if I will be pregnant in the physical...but nothing happened thankfully;))
The only constant in the Universe is change

gravy

This is the first time I've heard of an astral pregnancy, and from what I heard about astral sex it's instantaneous and often accidental so I'm not too sure about astral rape either.

Hannah b

quote:
Originally posted by gravy

I'm not too sure about astral rape either.

what do you mean?
if there is astral sex there can be astral rape too.

Van-Stolin

An interesting subject, I have something about this.  An entity that lives in my house, I have known her for a long time and have grown close to her, so I projected one night and was talking to her about it and then we did some stuff and then later she says she thinks she is pregnent, well she leaves for a bit and comes back about a month later and here are twins.

Aya and Jason are there names, though I haven't seen them around lately, having work and all and them having grown up alot faster then a human would they have basicly gone off on there own, coming back here periodicly.

Shivanova your experience is a little strange, I would assume you are a girl, correct?  Well, I wouldn't know why you would produce an egg, maybe it was more convinite for your astral partner, or something.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

gravy

I find it hard to believe someone would voluntarily rape another in the astral.  Robert Bruce mentioned something about astral sex and how it is initiated(*starts digging through the radio interview MP3s*)...

I'll get back to you on this, I got 10 hours of interviews to listen through.

shivanova

quote:

Shivanova your experience is a little strange, I would assume you are a girl, correct?  Well, I wouldn't know why you would produce an egg, maybe it was more convinite for your astral partner, or something.

Well I'm not sure if it was an astral experience or a vision that shouldn't be taken at face value. But we were both in half human half snake form.

gravy

Technically you're only male/female in the RTZ, in astral you'd be a conciousness.

Hannah b

quote:
Originally posted by gravy

I find it hard to believe someone would voluntarily rape another in the astral.  

umm...but have you ever heard of being attacked by "astral wildlife" or other negs???Well if you didn't then check it out it's in the library of the forum. Also, what happened to me  was  involuntary. Involuntary sex is called rape. And if you have involuntary obe, you can have an "involuntary rape" because you can't control anything and are too scared to even open your mouth.
I don't think continuing this subject is a good idea, because I don't want to get too personal.I'm sorry to say this, but I know what has happened to me and I don't need your judgements.
I've been battling with astral sex for some time now, and I understand every aspect of it, so there's no need for you to go over those articles.Thanks. Just remember please that not everybody astral travels into sunny meadows.

Van-Stolin

Ah I see now, yes that would explain it.  It seems that not alot of people have had experiences with this.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

arvirague

don't worry, you are not creasy, astral pregnancy exist. You had a celest child. :)
You are a long life dakini, and it's a normal step of your developpment
Do you have a tantric master ?
Have a nice day.

Van-Stolin

Is your post in regards to me?  Yeah, Jason and Aya are nice to have around, but sometimes I feel that I really didn't get to raise them and was more of just in the background.  Though I doubt that I would want to have more anytime soon, they are nice kids, but when they were young they were hard to keep up with, do you know how many things went missing around the house when they were curious, I still can't find my GBA.

mactombs

Wow, it's hard to imagine a more derisory thread.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Ramone

quote:
Originally posted by mactombs

Wow, it's hard to imagine a more derisory thread.

Yes.  But it keeps me entertained while at work...

astralpwka

I wonder if any non-controlled APers could actually be responsible for astral rape. Consider that often many lucid dreams are a sexual playground. While I have not had my libido interfere with astral projecting, it definately likes to play in the lucid dreams. If the two are close enough, if you stumble across someone projecting unconsciously, there are definate possibilities. I don't have a stand on this, just pondering the implecations.

shivanova

quote:
Originally posted by arvirague

don't worry, you are not creasy, astral pregnancy exist. You had a celest child. :)
You are a long life dakini, and it's a normal step of your developpment
Do you have a tantric master ?
Have a nice day.

Well if this is to me, what's a long life dakini? O_o And I've only heard things in general about tantra.

I feel I should clarify a little for people who may not know. Sex isn't the same in the astral as it is in the physical. Not in my experience anyway (sorry if I'm just telling you something you already know, but maybe you don't :P ). It was more like an intimate embrace and our souls combined. It was very excstatic, but not like a physical pleasure. I think I prefer it to the physical. Less messy and no discomfort, lol.

Van-Stolin

Yes, when totally in the astral that is what it is like, never have been able to do that yet, only been in the RTZ where some things can still be done physicly.

arvirague

You are write, shivanova, it was not a sexual experience.
In Tantric tradition, in india tradition, or tibetan buddhism tradition, to have a celest child is a step in good spirital practice. And it's very special that you had this experience alone, not with a tantric master.
A long life Dakini is a woman, who met in her lifes before, master who put inside her some instruction and learning.

Well for you, look around your life, perhaps something is ready to appear.

Listen your diamond heart
have a nice day

shivanova

quote:
Originally posted by arvirague

A long life Dakini is a woman, who met in her lifes before, master who put inside her some instruction and learning.

Okay thank you for the info. :)

shivanova

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I know very little about it except you gestate for the same period of time and you will often have the symptoms of a pregnancy in your physical body.

I may have experienced something like this except the other being and I created an egg. Never did find out what happened to that thing.