Astral Projection During School

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

anyone here ever project during school classroom while the teacher was putting everyone into a state of boredom lecture?

always a great feeling getting pulled back and the physical body whiplashes. then the class reacts to you being asleep - but out of body you are..

tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

funinfloating111

yes, its happened to me in math class, it was very fun. i posted about it on the forums a couple months ago

David Warner

Funinfloating111,

I was going to go thru your posts but saw there were alot of pages to scramble through. in a nutshell what happened?

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Agntneo

I've had very low quality OOBE's while being exhausted at school and falling asleep with music on my mp3 player.

They usually last from 10 to 40 seconds, but this has happened to me only 3 times max..
People Can Fly

David Warner

did you find yourself in the classroom or at home? mine where in the classroom and at home... sometimes, i would have my head in my arms folded but i would be looking up in the room - then a few seconds later i would realize that i was seeing with the 3rd eye..

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

funinfloating111

mine was in 1st period, i was very tired like always and decided to sneak a quick nap. i put my head down and i felt like i was driving my desk like a car lol. i went with this feeling and kinda "drove" me and my desk out and around my classroom. i could see everyone and i could hear the teacher still teaching away. i flew around for about a minute and i heard the teacher say "and the homework for today is ......." so i woke myself up and saw that the teacher was really writing down our assignment. it was short and pretty low quality but fun nonetheless

Hammish

I used to have weird things in class where I'd shove my head into my black sleeve and I'd start to get something that looked like space shooting past. But it was just an illusion.

David Warner

Fun,

Def-finite a good way for verification especially when other people are around and active. Usually, when we project is during the night, morning or naps by ourselves, but if we can be in a room with crowded people that's even better.

I should take a class for the fun of it in the morning and experiment. Kinda of miss those good ole days!!!

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Agntneo

Yeah it's happend to me many times.
Not that vivid though.

I was layig down with my head on the desk and a sweater as a pillow.
Listening to music after a test we had that I thought was easy.
Hence why I'm sleeping after the test and the rest isn't finished yet.

I'm listening to bob marley or something and all of the sudden I fall asleep but find myself semi awake.
I can see everything around me for a few seconds..
I see all my classmates writing my teacher looking out the window.
and boom I'm awake again.

This doesn't last long though.
People Can Fly

Agntneo

Yeah it's happend to me many times.
Not that vivid though.

I was layig down with my head on the desk and a sweater as a pillow.
Listening to music after a test we had that I thought was easy.
Hence why I'm sleeping after the test and the rest isn't finished yet.

I'm listening to bob marley or something and all of the sudden I fall asleep but find myself semi awake.
I can see everything around me for a few seconds..
I see all my classmates writing my teacher looking out the window.
and boom I'm awake again.

This doesn't last long thoug
People Can Fly

The only time I think I got close to projecting was in school.

I was asleep in class, and I woke up to this loud noise in my head and strong vibrations everywhere, mostly in my head and neck though.  I couldn't move at all, and it kind of scared me.  I wish I could have done more with it, but I got excited and woke up completely before I really even recognized what was happening.

David Warner

I do remember at times that after class I would go out into my truck, take a nap and I would project and find myself getting out and everything matched my current geographic settings and the  experience commenced.

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

cpt. picard

I once got into sleep paralysis passed out on my desk in english class, but I woke up before I had time to project.

T.L.

Yeah when I was in high school before I even knew what obe's were. Two times I got into trouble because my body jolted. The first time I knocked books off my desk. The other time I knocked my entire desk over. I think the teacher assumed I did so on purpose which is why I got into trouble.

radman32

I had an incident today, rested my head for too long, then noticed background noises fading, and noding off. Then i awoke, but still fun to experience it. I've noticed a lot more 'wind' energy flowing through me lately.

Xanth

Quote from: T.L. on April 06, 2010, 01:57:28
Yeah when I was in high school before I even knew what obe's were. Two times I got into trouble because my body jolted. The first time I knocked books off my desk. The other time I knocked my entire desk over. I think the teacher assumed I did so on purpose which is why I got into trouble.
I think most of us have been in that particular situation at one time or another...

Ok, maybe not the "knocking over the desk" thing... but definitely the twitches.  lol

LadySegesta

Once in school I was sitting at my desk in my Environmental Science with my 'seat partner' to my right (we have those cool black tables in class where they seat two instead of one XD).

I had fallen asleep for a couple minutes. Out of nowhere my seat gets pushed back a bit and I wake up. I look around me and ask the kids if they had pushed my seat back to wake me up. They just kinda laughed and said "No".

So it's almost like knocking the books off the desk (good thing my teacher was busy talking to some other kid to not notice my jolting my chair back!).

Every once and a while I before I go to sleep just as my body relaxes my feet (or at least one of them anyways) will twitch or jerk to one side or another. I'm wondering if these jerks we have are maybe our astral body reconnecting with our physical body (if I remember correctly, doesn't Robert Bruce mention something about this in Astral Dynamics? =/)
I will be away on vacation to Italy and Sicily from June 4 to the 22nd. I will try and get on when I can, but that time will be very short, if at all. I'll reply to any and all of my threads when I get back home though. :-)

CFTraveler

My husband does this on and off when he's sleeping.  Sometimes it feels as if a bear just came into the room and stumbled into the bed.  It's not pleasant, especially when you're half asleep.