News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Auric Colors

Previous topic - Next topic

APGuy

If you knew about light and colours then you would know that light of certain colours bounce off certain objects causing us to see a colour.  Now a less known fact is that the colour of light that bounces off this object is the opposite colour we see.  In my opinion colour auras are in fact seeing the colour of light bouncing off the object.  Mind you this is still out of the average spectrum humans can see so it is something[;)].  

EDIT: Mind you for this to be true then you wouldn't be able to see black colour auras because black is the absense of light and colour.  White is of course no light bouncing off of it and black is all colours=white light bouncing off of it.  Have you ever seen a black colour aura?  Mind you life auras are most likely actually seeing energy.

dkj400

quote:
well, there is a obvious pattern here! If the book is white, then the aura would be black. This because all the colors in the example (and their auric counter-colors) are opposite/contrast (I'm not sure of the english word for this) colors to eachother.

Wrong. If you look at a red book you get a green aura. So if you look at a green book, you get a red aura right? No. You get a orange aura. Now if you look at an orange book, you get a pale green. Also, if you look at a pink book, you would get a lighter green.

Blue object = yellow aura, yet yellow object = pale blue aura.

They are not simply the opposite colours.

Haematite

Jean Prieur "L'aura et le corps immortel" - you could try to find it in your language or at least in english[:)]
According to the circumstances and the emotion the aura could contract or expand. There aren't two equal auras - the variations of colours and combinations are uncountable. Every colour has possitive and negative meanings. There are so much nuances that could combine one with another and on the background of one colour there can be projected another colours in shapes of points,spots, stripes, clouds, waves, fringles, erupts, bloomings or somekind of lightnings. Depression and bad mood make the aura turbid, good emotions and love make it shine and pure.
Except the spectral colours there are some others: brown, grey, white, black, silver and gold aura vibrations.
It's very complicated because of the double meanings of the colours and the endless nuances and combinations, but in that case the intuition helps a lot - even you can't see auras yet.[:)]
Be safe

Stargazer

Ok, thank You for those answers. I'm really not that into auras (yet). It was just something that came to my mind when I summed through the guide. I'm sure that I will find evidence to this matter when I'm a little further on my path. [:)]
Now I have only read astral dynamics, and I also started on PSD. I have done some experiments with lucid dreaming, and a lot of energywork. My experiences so far have been positive, even surprising at times! I also took a course provided by IAC (International Academy of Consciousness), where I learned a lot about OBE. I haven't got into it (the actual projection) quite yet, since I have a feeling that the time is not ready yet. I want to balance my energies first. I just hope I'm on the right way. But I trust my feelings...so far so good! If anyone want to share some early projecting experiences with me, I'd be very glad...'cause I'm truly just a noobie, and I suppose I could use some good advice.

Haematite

hey[:)]
Your decision is wise - to wait the right time and then to do the right things. Because nothing taken with force isn't good - pure things are just given.
About AP - there are more experienced people here who could help you, or you just could read some articles and forums in the begining. And remember that even best advices don't worth when you aren't ready for them.[;)]
I wish you luck following your path. Be safe[:)]

Stargazer

I'm just wondering about the auric colors...
I read the guide about how to see the aura, and one thing is now bothering my mind. As said in the guide, if you look at a blue book, you'll see a yellow aura, if looking at a red book, you see a green aura...well, there is a obvious pattern here! If the book is white, then the aura would be black. This because all the colors in the example (and their auric counter-colors) are opposite/contrast (I'm not sure of the english word for this) colors to eachother. My point/question is are the color of the so-called-aura really an aura, or is it just the simple react of the human eye? If you put on a pair of red sunglasses, and wear them for a while, you will see everything in green when you take them off. So, is it really the aura of the color we see, or is it just the eye that plays tricks on us? Greatful for answers...
StarGazer