Aviation Projection 12/12/2005 7:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esotericus

This projection was unplanned but very brief and highly appreciated after a long stretch without any consciously remembered. I was on the street at night, carrying a box of old tapes and music CD's. A passerby asked me about them and I left them with him. I then looked into the sky and spotted a plane. I decided to try and board it. I flew up and followed the plane and entered through the side. I came upon what looked like a lounge area. The plane was a 747 or greater. I could both see and interact with the place while hearing music play on my alarm clock. I felt myself pulled back and woke up. I had tried to hold on to a seat on the plane but to no avail.

Other details: airplane interior was light blue, well-lit; I remember penetrating the aircraft's fuselage as I entered.
------------------------------------------
ESOTERIC ENIGMA
My Oobe Journal, Yoga, and more.
http://mysite.verizon.net/intj-astral/
>>intj-astral@verizon.net

Selski

Quote from: esotericusThis projection was unplanned but very brief and highly appreciated after a long stretch without any consciously remembered.

I know that feeling ... :roll:

Quote from: esotericusI was on the street at night, carrying a box of old tapes and music CD's. A passerby asked me about them and I left them with him. I then looked into the sky and spotted a plane. I decided to try and board it. I flew up and followed the plane and entered through the side. I came upon what looked like a lounge area. The plane was a 747 or greater. I could both see and interact with the place while hearing music play on my alarm clock. I felt myself pulled back and woke up. I had tried to hold on to a seat on the plane but to no avail.

Other details: airplane interior was light blue, well-lit; I remember penetrating the aircraft's fuselage as I entered.

Nice experience - I especially like the dual awareness, of being in the plane and hearing music on your alarm clock.  I've had that kind of thing before too.  It seems a perfectly natural thing to do at the time.  

Hopefully, now you've had this one, more will follow.  :smile:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

esotericus

Hello Sarah,

Thanks. It's pretty amazing, isn't it? On another occasion I heard myself snore beneath myself- well, my (physical) body did- while "I" listened in utter astonishment.  I was floating in my room.

I have wanted to project into a moving vehicle of some sort for a while, I never imagined I would accomplish it  this way!  :smile:

I have a question. I lost a lot of sleep the night of this projection, nearly the whole night. Could sleep deprivation have made me project?
ESOTERIC ENIGMA
My Oobe Journal, Yoga, and more.
http://mysite.verizon.net/intj-astral/
>>intj-astral@verizon.net

Jeff_Mash

Sleep deprivation could definitely have played a role in your projection, Esoterocus.   So much so that many OBE authors have suggested sleep deprivation as one of the techniques that you can try in order to project.

This is usually because, in sleep deprivation, the body is overly exhausted but the mental mind gets to a point where it can transition to a pre-OBE state very quickly.  With the right amount of intent, this can easily be transmitted into a full blown OBE, because the dropoff into unconsciousness happens so quick.

I don't really suggest this approach though, since getting the proper amount of sleep is very important to the spiritual health of most people.   As for me, most of my OBE's happen after I've had a nice, full night of restful sleep, and the projections happen in the early hours of the morning.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com