Awesome experience w/ some breakthroughs

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamshards

Morning everyone. This morning I had a really could astral experience I wanted to share.
  In the astral I was in my apartment hanging out with the family. I realized I was in the astral and willed myself to slowly start floating upward, which worked. I wanted to go outside and explore. Everything in my apartment was very different and more new. When I got to the window I couldn't get out, my head just hit glass. Instead of trying to walk through the glass I realized it didn't even have to be there. The glass disappeared and I climbed through the window. Outside was really cool looking. There were these tall stone pillars everywhere. Those and the front of my apartment building reminded me of Rome or Ancient Greece, except everything looked brand new like I was in that time period. Also, everything was surrounded by a very comforting orange glow as I believe it was turning to dusk. Everything started fading and I was worried I would have to stop this experience. Instead I remembered I needed to focus so I cupped my hands and blew in them then rubbed them together. This really helped and everything seemed more vivid afterward. I also tried flying by running and jumping, but ended up flat on my face on the ground. Instead of getting stressed or giving up I tried my first method and gradually floated upward. I traveled out into the center where there was a courtyard. There were other people walking around, ones that didn't look like regular humans. There was a man standing in the center of the courtyard and I realized by looking at him that they were centaurs. He was singing and he had a beautiful voice, and he didn't pay much attention to me but was not bothered. It turned to night time. I wanted to join him but not be disrespectful. I followed him by floating upward in a spiral towards the sky. The sky was filled with dark blues and purples and I can distinctively see all the star constellations of the astrological wheel. There was this celestial music, I believe a piano, playing in the background. The combination of the music, him singing, and the stars was very magickal feeling. He might have been speaking another language, so I don't remember what he was singing. I decided to end it there so I could remember all of it.

I am happy with myself by this experience because there were some things I have done better then in the past. Rubbing my hands together really helped me focus. Also, I have always had issues with flying and walking through things. I am not completely over that but I am finding that there are techniques to trick myself so to speak. I am still not usually able to just walk through walls but if I imagine it isn't even there it will disappear, this seems to work well. The thing I want to work on is when I have the most vivid experiences. The only times I really remember everything and felt very aware our times when I have been fatigued and end up oversleeping. This isn't ideal for me, as I would like to be able to project with normal nights of sleep. I definitely have before but I don't remember much. Thanks for letting me share!

Lionheart

Congratulations, not only did you have an incredible totally consciously aware AP, but you engaged a grounding technique as well. That's double the delight!   8-) :-)

Thanks for sharing Dreamshards!  :-)

EscapeVelocity

And you maintained a proper mindset throughout the experience! You didn't get confused, flustered or frustrated.

You went with the flow!

Nicely done!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Szaxx

Great experience, the centaur represents your balance of intellect and physical attributes. As no obvious actions were taken it indicates you're doing a very good job too.
A strong indication of humanitarian balance with compassion and wisdom.
Removing obstacles shows that your mindset is aware of problems like struggling to go through glass. It wasn't necessary and you created an environmental change with ease.
Rome is interesting, 'when in Rome, do as the Romans do'. This is something you should take seriously. Irresponsible actions WILL stop your progress. Do what's required and nothing more. In this experience you did what's required and nothing more. Keep this in mind, it WILL help your development greatly. 'Rome wasn't built in a day', you've worked hard to attain your present NP status. It's being recognised and further developments will be seen shortly in new experiences.
Orange is an indicator of friendliness, courtesy, generosity, sociability, and an out-going nature.
I think you're getting the picture.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Dreamshards

Thank you three, I really appreciate the input. Szaxx I was having trouble interpreting the experience but what you said makes a lot of sense.