Bluefirephoenix's method. projection/phasing

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluefirephoenix

I don't differintiate between phasing and projection. I believe that projection is a continuem that includes dreaming as well as out of body states. Any focus off the physical is at least a partial projection. In this I will use the term phasing for ease of typing and lazy fingers.

Phasing isn't the goal of my work. The meditation itself involves going to the heart of my soul. That is the goal. I'm aided by spiritual guides known to me as the Heavenly Father and Universe... astral parents and I equate them with the Christian God. The belief is that within the heart of the soul is a place of peace and love which is called Heaven and it is my goal to be able to go there and back with control and intent at any time.

Phasing appears to be a byproduct of this process. When I do start to phase and go into a vision I have to redirect my focus so the experiences happen but as soon as I realize I'm offtrack I leave them and get back towards my goal. To do this I relax and allow my consciousness to be carried by my guides deeper within.  As I get deeper there is a tendency to doze and there is a place where I normally drift off where I have to focus very carefully as I pass through or I will fall asleep.

My body position is sitting up or reclining. If I'm really tired I will sit up so I have a tendency to fall if I doze off. It helps me go further in before I hit the no focus zone.  If I focus on the visions I see or the things I hear while deepening I will drift off after a few minutes. My periods of lucidity when I'm phased are increasing. Initially I would doze almost instantly and now I have time to refocus and redirect my consciousness back to my guide and in the desired direction. The focus is gently placed on my heart. I then feel myself lay back on Universe and allow her to carry my consciousness. It's a passive experience. It's hard because the tendency when things get interesting is to focus on the interesting vision or face.  If I doze and wake then I have to start over again. I've lost the trance.

I don't use headphones or any other aids during this time. I was told when I first started this that the headphones interfere with the process. It has to do with the EMF field generated by the equipment I think. I'm not sure if it was that or if my guide did not want me using a crutch. Before I started working with a guide I used monroe's gateway tapes and binaural beats with music. I did not succeed at that time.

My house is usually pretty quite and I have a good supportive environment in which to work.   I can also do this on my break at work where it is anything but quiet. We even have an old recliner in a storage room that I put to good use but I've also practiced on regular chairs if they are supportive enough. I set an alarm on my cell phone so I don't go over my break time limit.

I try to practice at least 3 times a day. There are times when I do practice at night. If I cannot sleep I get up and go downstairs or if I wake up in a certain state I will work with my guides on things or just talk. I don't time the sessions. I usually go at least a half hour.

One of the myths I want to address through this explanation of what I do is that you have to practice projection as your going to sleep. I tried that for 4 years and never had much in the way of success. And yes I was very consistent with practice. Another myth is that you have to have exit symptoms. I have absolutely no exit symptoms. I'm just there.... when I'm there I have to refocus to a specific task  and " direction"
This is all about focus and focus has to be totally internal. Looking for physical sensations is the worst possible thing you can do in learning how to phase or project. It will pull you right out of trance. This can be very frustrating. I did have physical sensations but they were not associated with exiting in an astral projection. I have to move my mind completely away from that or I will stall and come out of the state I need to be in. 

Understanding you generate many things when you start to move your consciousness away from the physical. Sometimes you generate sensations, scary spirits can be generated by your mind ( most of these shadowy scary things that attack you in astral are made by your mind) Even other spirits can be. It takes a little time and work to get through that and to understand what is real and what you generate. You can tell the difference after awhile.. I can't really explain how that works... other than what you generate carries a certain signature. You have to get through all these self generated thoughtforms or shadows before your into something that is not entirely from you. This isn't a sudden transition but a gradual one that you have to learn to become comfortable with and that takes you as far as I've gone at this point. :-) Whats at the end? I'll tell you when I get there.

Volgerle

very interesting, thanks for sharing this  :-)

Raymond

Hey, thanks for sharing! I don't usually get any 'exit' symptoms as well.

I had a quick question if you don't mind. How do you go about anchoring and keeping your consciousness in the NP? So that you avoid a premature ending of the experience?

It seems, that most of my time, while phasing, is spent either trying to get my sight or once i've got it, simply keeping it and staying there!!

Thanks a lot for any tips :)

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

Xanth

Raymond

Thanks for the link to your website Xanth :) Very informative, even though its roughly what I've been trying to do.

Thinking back to the last projection I had earlier in the week, it was as if my mind was fighting a battle between to realities. Ok, so the sun was up, and people around me were making 'ambient' noise. Just before I 'phantom wiggled' and 'rolled out' I could faintly hear real life birds and see light behind my eyes.

So I'm thinking that this is what made it so difficult in the NP where I was spending all my time touching, seeing, etc to stay there...well for the most part. Or perhaps its just a matter of practice so to say.

So Bluefirephoenix, what are your methods in that respect?
A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

Xanth

Quote from: Raymond on December 30, 2014, 05:40:31
Thanks for the link to your website Xanth :) Very informative, even though its roughly what I've been trying to do.
Can you provide a bit more detail about what it is you've been trying?

Bluefirephoenix

sorry I took so long. I have a very focused goal My consciousness is joined with a divine being  who we call Universe when I go. I maintain this connection during the entire time. When I fatigue and lose focus. We return.  The goal is to continue to deepen the trance and experience. I see and hear whats around me but I totally disregard it. I can control what I see to some degree.  This happens around sleep cycles and not during regular sessions. if I break off contact during a session I usually fall asleep.

The connection prevents breaking of the trance which ends the experience.  If I break my trance and my guide feels I need to work still I will re enter the trance. 

The experience from trance is very controlled compared to projections done off the sleep cycle.
I usually have a few days a month where the sleep projections become difficult to manage.  I dont like random projections but the cycle seems unavoidable at this point. The unstoppable random nights usually happen when I need to sleep.   like on work days. I am very fatigued the next day

Macca

Hi Bluefirepheonix,

Thanks for your post - I found it very informative and interesting. If you get a spare moment, I have a few questions I would love to get some feedback on. Anyone else can feel free to chime in also.

Edit: Apologies for the length - once I get started I tend to write a lot more than I originally expect! Note, I would greatly appreciate your time.

Just a bit of background... I've been projecting/phasing/obe'ing for about 2 years. I got it down almost straight away, but have had ups and downs in terms of the frequency and quality of my experience during that time. I've also experienced just about every kind of exit sensation you can think of, and a few that I think are unique to me. Those have almost completely subsided recently. At my best, I would consciously project 3 times a week (each time would be multiple projections/exits too, from 2 - 7 a pop). Nowadays I don't get as much action though - maybe 1-3 a fortnight and often at a lower quality of consciousness. That has been a tad depressing/frustrating, but on the bright side, I have managed to have a couple of mind-blowing experiences beyond anything I'd done prior.

The point is, I'm feeling like I need to take a new direction, maybe developing my meditation to the next level. I too seem to have guides, (some recurring faces while I'm out, as well as a full-blown tour guide on my biggest experience) and recently I've heard a few voices around the time I would usually project. A week or so ago, I got a clear voice right in my ear saying "trust me", and that was it. I requested a meeting with whoever had spoken to me in my last projection yesterday, but, didn't get anyone popping up for a chat.

This brings me to my questions:

1) How did you initially establish your connection with your guides, and how did it play out over time?
2) How did you deepen that connection?
3) Do you believe any meditation styles/techniques or lifestyle habits helped in your development significantly?

I feel that this might help me establish some consistency, and take this stuff to a deeper and more meaningful level. Any help offered will be greatly appreciated, and I really look forward to hearing more about your growth.

Regards,

Macca

Bluefirephoenix

1) How did you initially establish your connection with your guides, and how did it play out over time?
3) Do you believe any meditation styles/techniques or lifestyle habits helped in your development significantly?

I used communication aids that ghost hunters often use to start with. Initially an alphanumeric board specifically made for the spirit that my husband and I wanted to contact. It's the same as an ouija board. Then I used the psb 87 ghost box. It's like scrying but with sound. I have a natural knack for the device. I didn't realize I was scrying until I tried to show my husband what I was hearing and he couldn't hear anything. I developed clairaudience about 8 months after the initial contact and do have some clairvoyant abilities.

2. I was initiated by my guide after a year of working with me and introduced to God. ( Heavenly Father, and Universe) I continued my daily trance work with them and the connection deepens and continues to do so. Unlike a human guide they can actually change and remake things in my body that I need for the work.

3 I live a clean life. I eat nutritiously and exercise regularly. I don't drink or use anything in my body that could hurt it. Regular frequent practice is another big factor. Stability and organization at home.  My meditations are always guided meditations with Universe and God. When I phase out or am in a state of projection I follow directions and maintaing focus I don't look around. It's a very disciplined way of working. I stay focused on the work I'im doing with them.

Its not a complicated thing but I live very simply and follow a discipline and specific meditation regardless of what happens or how I feel at that particular time. At the time of contact, because to me it was the opportunity of a lifetime I was in do or die mode. I was going to do everything my guide said or die trying. It's this kind of focus discipline you need to make good progress. But on the other hand I think progress can be made with less than what I put into it if you connect with the Father and Universe first as opposed to a human guide. A guide is going to take you to the source anyway. 

damnuok

First of all, I want to congratulate you, Bluefirephoenix, really well done. I'm really happy for you, I'm really glad you followed your Heart and gave your all to follow your Spiritual Path.

Basically, I've also been through every "phase" you've written, and you're pretty correct on nearly everything you say.
Of course every person "translates" their learning experience at his or her own way, but your way is really good.

The first thing I'd like to explain is about those shadows you talk about:

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on December 29, 2014, 09:47:14
Sometimes you generate sensations, scary spirits can be generated by your mind ( most of these shadowy scary things that attack you in astral are made by your mind)

That is true, those shadows can be your own reflected fears and weaknesses, but when someone makes a projection that did not went through their Heart Chakra, and without filling up their body with Light, the projection might not be that safe, and in some cases, those shadows, might not just be the result of your own mind.

Unlike what many people think, certain not so good "entities" truly do exist.

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on March 06, 2015, 21:42:02I very much doubt that demons exist as independent entities.
(other thread)

The "information" that you have "translated" with your learning experiences is not wrong, but it is not complete. Indeed those "entities" do exist, but the ONLY way they can affect you is using your fears, your weaknesses and flaws. This means every "part" of you that is not Light or Love. They take advantage of that, and that's the ONLY weapon they have against you.

Everyone has weaknesses, fears, flaws, fragilities... the only way to stop them is having Light, it is the spiritual evolution/path in which you eliminate your fears and flaws, which means, the spiritual path made by and with God and God's guides.

I also had a first initial guide that was very close to me, He is an Angel with a very intense and bright light.

He told me, the very first time I ever saw Him, that from moment on, I would learn with him.

Months before He came into my life, my practice was moving my consciousness to my Heart's Chakra, to a "place" where I had a Big Golden Sphere, symbolizing God.

My practices (meditations) were basically asking for help, so that I could see my flaws, my weaknesses, so that I could become pure and evolve spiritually with a "cleaner Heart".

In these practices, I received a lot of Light coming from the Big Golden Sphere. That Light filled me up and surrounded me. I even made multiple practices in one, I gained awareness that you can have multiple "bodies" (or consciousnesses) during a meditation, each receiving his own energy, his own learning, with the same level of consciousness in every one, meaning I can do 1 meditation that is like 7 different meditations at the same time, each one with different (or the same) beings, in different (or the same) "places", with different learning experiences and with the same high-consciousness level in each one (more lucid that I am in this world).

I didn't make this happen, I didn't even know it was possible. It started by being something as simple as seeing me in the third person. After a few months of daily practice, sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes 1 hour (I didn't decide the time I was "there"), my Guide appeared and from that day on, everything was different.

I've always talked with Him as I talk to anyone else, with practice and after some time, I could see Him and see his face just like you see any person in the street. I cried of joy (it's not joy, but there is no word for it) the very first time I clearly saw His eyes, his look.

This Guide helped me know myself and understand the world around me, from the simplest to the most complex things. We went a long way, and my practices started being around 4 hours long, uninterrupted. Of course I did not realize, I didn't decide how long I was "there".
With time, that Big Golden Sphere was no longer a Sphere and got a shape, the shape of what I went to know that was called ... Heavenly Father.
I started learning with Him and with several Angels that I slowly got to know.

I've always had clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience, you name it, all kinds of "abilities" you can imagine since I remember myself, but I've always been afraid of them and never wanted to improve them. Everything I said above happened when I decided to trust God and let Him guide me through my Heart.

Nowadays I'm not afraid anymore, obviously, I feel absolute happiness and peace, especially when I'm practicing, which completely transformed my life.

I may be having be having a conversation with someone in here, while talking to God or any Angel or Guide, face to face, eye to eye, with the same clarity and consciousness of everything at the same time. One day you will see that the Heavenly Father will reveal to be much more than what you can "see" today, and maybe you'll have some surprises.

There are very few people like you, who can walk through this Path, because logic will simply not allow you to give as much of yourself as you want and must. I am TRULY happy for you!

Now, allow me to explain something:

All the discipline you've had until today was very important, but let me tell you something, and you should speak with your Guides about this. (Actually, I'm pretty sure They have already "talked" with you about this, perhaps you didn't understand it very well).

I think that you've reached a "level" where your discipline is blocking you a bit, because there are moments, sudden moments, without any obvious reason (that a human being can comprehend), which is THE time to learn something. It can happen with something very simple on your day-to-day.
If you're too focused on discipline, on your "scheduled-time" to meditate, you may be blocking what's around you, your day-to-day learning (in this world). Everything that happens in your life – it is your Guides that make it happen, so you can learn.
Don't lock yourself to your "scheduled" meditation, of course it is VERY important, but so is your day-to-day practice. You must try and learn how to practice in your day-to-day, constantly.

See everything with the "eyes" that you "see" with in your meditation, feel it as you there and will see that everything is a learning experience. The big-meditation is what your consciousness is doing HERE.

Shut your logic off, don't let it interfere, try your best so that it is not a hindrance.

Another piece of advice:

You are very focused during your meditations (for the record, phasing=projection=meditation=practice to me), and you try to ignore everything that is not part of your main goal. You focus on a single point.
At this moment (after you've made countless absolutely focused in "1-point-practices"), your meditation may consist of 1000 points at the same time, but if you make yourself just look at 1, you will not see the others.

Believe me, with enough practice, you'll be able to see the 1000 points with the same focus that you can see 1 today. Don't focus constantly on your focus. Feel it. Receive.

Even though initially you will not be able to see everything as good as you're used to, trust me, you will learn much more by feeling it. With time, you will feel and see everything much better. What you're currently doing, WORKS, but don't be too attached to it, evolution is a constant evolution.

You already know that 2+2=4. Now see that 2+2 can also be 5. And do not use logic.

I know it's getting long, but I would also like to make one question:   

You mentioned an Initiation made by your guide. Can you tell me if the Initiation was an Astral Initiation (not in here), or it was also in the physical plane? Did you receive any Initiation name?

I was also Initiated, I've had non-physical Initiations, but also physical, always accompanied by non-physical guides.
Fortunately, I heard my heart, I heard my spiritual guides, I heard God.

Again, congratulations, you're in an amazing Path, keep going with even more Love in your Heart.

damnuok

Quote from: Macca on January 03, 2015, 03:04:47

Just a bit of background... I've been projecting/phasing/obe'ing for about 2 years. I got it down almost straight away, but have had ups and downs in terms of the frequency and quality of my experience during that time. I've also experienced just about every kind of exit sensation you can think of, and a few that I think are unique to me. Those have almost completely subsided recently. At my best, I would consciously project 3 times a week (each time would be multiple projections/exits too, from 2 - 7 a pop). Nowadays I don't get as much action though - maybe 1-3 a fortnight and often at a lower quality of consciousness. That has been a tad depressing/frustrating, but on the bright side, I have managed to have a couple of mind-blowing experiences beyond anything I'd done prior.

The point is, I'm feeling like I need to take a new direction, maybe developing my meditation to the next level. I too seem to have guides, (some recurring faces while I'm out, as well as a full-blown tour guide on my biggest experience) and recently I've heard a few voices around the time I would usually project. A week or so ago, I got a clear voice right in my ear saying "trust me", and that was it. I requested a meeting with whoever had spoken to me in my last projection yesterday, but, didn't get anyone popping up for a chat.

This brings me to my questions:

I feel that this might help me establish some consistency, and take this stuff to a deeper and more meaningful level. Any help offered will be greatly appreciated, and I really look forward to hearing more about your growth.

Hello Macca, I hope I can help you with your questions as well.

1 and 2 were already answered in my post above.

About the 3rd question, I agree with everything Bluefirephoenix said, but in my opinion, the most important thing you must have in your lifestyle is your attitude towards what happens in your life. You must be able to look around you and see more than what your eyes show you. You must see with your Heart, feel the energy around you, of what's happening in your life, and more important than that, live knowing thyself.

Your guides have always been with you since you were born, and your life is already a path created by them, so that you can learn what you need to learn to evolve. In other words, think of every situation that happens to you and meditate on what you can learn from it. Do not be satisfied with the most obvious answer, always look for the deeper meaning.

This is very easy to do, but very difficult to start doing.

All of this will be much more effective if you "phase" your consciousness daily, not out of your body, but to the Chakra of your Heart. I'll explain why:

When you leave your body without having an absolute concrete destination, the truth is that you don't know where you are going. You can "interact" with all kinds of energy, including your own energies that you didn't even know, created by your negative thoughts and fears.

When you "breathe" Light, and move your consciousness to your Heart's Chakra, you are going through the right Path to be able to hear your Guides, and with time, see Them, know Them, and understand Them and yourself.

If you are searching for a simple, but absolutely effective way to meditate, go through your Heart's Chakra and see yourself in an absolute pure white place, filled with white light and a Big Golden Sphere. Talk with that Sphere with your heart, BELIEVE that it will listen to you. Ask it what you really want. Spiritual Growth, self-knowledge, knowing this world better and how to transcend it, whatever your heart wants. Ask it to give you Light and feel that Light filling you up and wrapping you.

It seems pretty simple, but it's REALLY important. Going through this path with your Heart, you can be sure that you will find your purest "Spiritual Guide".

What starts with an empty white space and a Big Golden Sphere will change, but at its rhythm. Don't be rushed. Practice this often, every day if you want and don't reject anything that happens or appears.

Afterwards, when you start practicing regularly, you may hear some sort of voice in your head that you might think it's your own thoughts or own sensations, but no. You'll learn how to differentiate it and with time and love, it will grow into something bigger.

Even when you're not practicing, if you "talk to yourself" in your mind, but with your Heart, you can be sure that you are being listened to. The more Light you have, the better and easier this will be.

Since you've already heard your Guide, you can also go to this white place, through your Heart's Chakra and ask your Guide to show Himself/Herself, or to show you something.

Above all, ask for Light, to your Heart and to your mind.

Good luck.

Bluefirephoenix

The experience was facilitated by spirits mostly by an angel. I don't know what you mean by " astral initiation" Things happened both on the physical level as well as spiritual.