boring astral realms

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenade01

Hrmph
At least your not stuck in the Real-Time

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

kakkarot

what's wrong with the real time? i seem to read a lot of posts talking about how people prefer the "other realms" over the real one and, even though i have never projected (with exception to the experienc i talked about in the oobe board "your first experience of obe") i think i would much rather be inclined to explore this planet and its wonders before ever bothering to try to go to another plane.

there are so many things that i would like to try if i ever get a controlled oobe, and they mostly have to do with how much i would be able to affect the real world during an oobe. after all, wouldn't it be cool if you could "manifest" even slightly? like when you wake up in the morning from your alarm clock, wouldn't it be cool if you could still lie in bed physically, but get up spiritually and turn off your alarm clock, gather up your clothes that you want to wear that day, go put some cereal in a bowl and BRING IT TO YOUR BODY :) ? or go to school in spirit form and learn while you aren't really there (like the saying goes "i am with you in spirit"). or go and "visit" your friends back home. I think that would be SOOOO cool! or get together with a "gaming group" and do fun stuff together! oh to be able to project.

yeah, i know that someone is going to eventually say that all those things aren't likely to be able to be done, but i would still LOVE to try; after all, i could learn other things from it :)

have pepsi, stay fun, drink young.

"AHEM, SORRY ABOUT THAT.  SOMETIMES I GO MAD WITH POWER. IT'S ONE OF MY CRAFTY CHARACTER FAULTS.  AND I'M SURE WE'LL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT KICKING IN AT INOPPORTUNE MOMENTS." ~rm
http://www.nuklearpower.com/comic/147.htm

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Grenade01

Hahah
Well
I get bored..I usually project around my room and dont have time to go anywhere else on the plant...and cant get into another plane.
So it just gets kind of boring
getting out
going oh im projecting...
looking around at the weird way my room looks
then coming back in

solstice

I think this "boring place" is the exact same thing as the "real time" place - they part of the "Etherial Plane".  This is the plane that's closest to the physical vibraiton, so everything is almost exactly like the here and now.
It's "boring" because there a lack of fluidness and surreality; imagine wantering around your hous or backyard and everything is just calm and empty-looking, like sitting underwater.  I wrote a post about Etherial projection, in this board.
Most of my OBE where subject to Etheric travel; it can be discouraging and I have just gone back to by body, out of pure lack of nothing to do! lol  These are more rewarding, however: there is absolutly no doubt where you where and it was all "real" ;)

"people can fly..."
http://psychicbody.cjb.net

kakkarot

grenade01: why don't you go to other places than your room? are you unable to? or do you choose not to?

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

solstice

If you are etherialized (Etherialy projected), then there is virtually few "places" that you can go, other than what is familiar to you.  A lot of my projections have been around my house and such; it does tend to be a bit tedious.

"people can fly..."
~http://psychicbody.cjb.net">Psychic Body and Astral Society~
Psychic Body Forum

Grenade01

Most of the time I am either unable to, or my obe's are to short.

Many times I have an obe, but at the time I dont realize its an obe.
But once I wake up and my consciousnesses fuse (or whatever you want to call it)
I get the memories of both meditating, exiting, having the experience, and returning to all link up.

I have trouble remembering that I exited, while in obe state, until I return when I can remember everything and connect it all together.

Its like as soon as I come out, I forget about the exit until I return..even if it was completely conscious and I could feel myself lifting out at the time.  Its really strange..

ralphm

grenade, do you ever try to fly while out? even floating up will supposedly get you headed toward the astral.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Grenade01

Not yet
I have a lot of trouble getting through objects.  I have gone through some walls inside my house, but cant seem to penitrate the ones that lead outside my house.  I always get stuck or when I have gotten through the inner walls it takes so much to get through that by the time i get through I get sucked back.... although once i did pass through the wall quite easily but i wasnt sure what was going on yet.... I was amazed by something that was shiny and glowing in my hallway or something and I couldnt take my eyes off it.

Kodemaster

quote:
Originally posted by Grenade01:
Hahah
Well
I get bored..I usually project around my room and dont have time to go anywhere else on the plant...and cant get into another plane.
So it just gets kind of boring
getting out
going oh im projecting...
looking around at the weird way my room looks
then coming back in

Hey there,

According to Frank, there are two different approaches. Here is an exact quote from something he said in reponse to one of my questions.

----
You need to let the vibrations build in intensity. As you do so, think about gently rocking from side to side. When the vibrations reach a certain intensity you will roll out of the physical into the real-time zone.

However, if you lie still and allow the vibrations to reach a higher intensity, until they sound like they are screaming and screaching at you, at some point you will take-off like you've just been shot from a cannon and land within the Astral somewhere. While this is happening, the trick is to keep your "eyes" open.
----

Hope this helps,

Jeni

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

ralphm

what do you do if you find yourself in a boring astral place? last night i found myself in a dull boring place and ending up going back to my body. seems like i wandered around quiet a while and could only see much if i ran and dived into the ground which would produce flames and one time saw the glimmer of irridescent flowers.
is this a low astral place or is my astral vision undeveloped?
anyone have similar experiences?

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.