Can anyone down here astral project?

Previous topic - Next topic

icyboy

Im wondering if anyone here who is an expert in astral projection. I know this sounds crazy but the reason i'm asking this is because i got to know a girl that I like. My instinct tells me she is a decent girl, but an acquittance tells me she is just a whore. I don't know what to believe, can any one astral project to her and her past and tell me the truth if its possible?

Xanth

Why do you need someone to astral project to you to find out?

Why not just find out for yourself the good ol'fashion way?  Get to know her personally.  Spend time with the girl.

icyboy

Quote from: Xanth on February 04, 2012, 21:37:17
Why do you need someone to astral project to you to find out?

Why not just find out for yourself the good ol'fashion way?  Get to know her personally.  Spend time with the girl.

Yes I know her personally, she doesn't seem like one. But its complicated because she works in the nightlife scene.

urshebear

Maybe the question is not if she is good enough for you, but are you good enough for her?
Whore is a pretty harsh word buddy. I am slightly offended that you would refer to any female as that, let alone a girl you like. don't judge a book by its cover.

icyboy

Quote from: urshebear on February 04, 2012, 22:42:11
Maybe the question is not if she is good enough for you, but are you good enough for her?
Whore is a pretty harsh word buddy. I am slightly offended that you would refer to any female as that, let alone a girl you like. don't judge a book by its cover.

I didn't call her by that. Someone told me she is that using the exact words. I feel offended too and want to find out the truth.

Xanth

Quote from: icyboy on February 04, 2012, 23:53:56
I didn't call her by that. Someone told me she is that using the exact words. I feel offended too and want to find out the truth.
Then get to know her better.  :)

Ident

I've known women who had been in the "sex industry" and they were still wonderful women. Circumstances can cause people to be in situations they never could have anticipated nor ever have wished on anyone, especially themselves. I tend to think that it's a mistake to blame someone for the things that life thrust upon them before you were able to be around to make a difference. For you to think less of them purely on hearsay, before you've even gotten to know them, is a bigger mistake.

If her alleged past bothers you then take it as an indication that you have some karma to resolve in this direction. You might also consider that the "someone" who said negative things about her is trying to keep you away from her for his or her own purposes. Those thoughts might lead to some new revelations.

As Xanth posts, though, smile and project only good towards her as you go up and say, "Hello". A relationship can only blossom when you are prepared to be vulnerable to another and trust does not begin by examining another person's Akashic records for all of their pecadilloes.

Xanth

Quote from: Ident on February 05, 2012, 11:51:33
trust does not begin by examining another person's Akashic records for all of their pecadilloes.
^^^ Bang on.

This is about trust.  If the person is bad, you'll probably find out fast.  But either way, if you're intersted just be you.

ZiggyMike

I really don't think projecting to find out if she was a W@&;? (Pretty harsh word) matters my friend. All that matters is that nothing happnens on earth by chance, Like Ident said, you might be in for a karmic journey or a lesson I suggest you stop thinking and embrace the situation with joy. You never know what you might find.
With Love...
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

fanofspeed

i am a new member but i can astro and find people very well. the problem with trying to delve into someone elses past is you will find fault in everyone, you have to learn to trust her if you are at all serious. this trust builds the connection from you to her and that is whats important. if shes not for you i say have fun and see where it goes.
hope all ends well

majour ka

Quote from: icyboy on February 04, 2012, 22:13:24
Yes I know her personally, she doesn't seem like one. But its complicated because she works in the nightlife scene.

I know lots of girls who work in the nightlife scene and not easy at all its just a Job!

fanofspeed

I'm going to have to agree with Xanth and Ident.

icyboy

Karas

ask her and tell her how you feel and that your paranoid and that people are talking behind her back. Looking for astral spys is stupid and worthless. Don't just belive what ever people tell you... I've seen so many talk shows where some paranoid guy talks about his friends or family members telling him that his wife is cheating on him and after the lie detector test was completed it turns out the wife/GF was innocence.

Are you guys even dating? If not then why are you seeking astral spys o_O? 
Get out there and talk to her! 
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Xanth