Can't explain a feet of agility....

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

Why don't you ask your sensai about it and then tell us?  

Do you mean to tell me that after jumping up to 15 feet in the air, you didn't look at the guy helping you and say, "How is this possible, and what could the meditation have done?"

I'm not very convinced right now.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Winter of Souls

Oh no...I did, and I understnad what he thinks and believes happend to me, I would just like another point of view...sheesh, no need to snap at people..[V]

beavis

It sounds similar to these that happen rarely:

One person can lift the side of a car if a person is under it.

Hit a pile of 10 (5 cm tall) cement blocks with their hand so hard they all break.

Walk barefoot on 2000 degree hot coals without getting burned.

Jumping 15 feet up is possible, but I doubt you did it because you would have to be very good at paranormal things so you would know how you did it. I know how to do it, but I dont have enough energy, so I cant.

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Winter of Souls

Oh no...I did, and I understnad what he thinks and believes happend to me, I would just like another point of view...sheesh, no need to snap at people..[V]

I didn't mean to come off like I was snapping at you.  Now that you've told us that you already talked to your sensai, could you share with us what he said?

In particular, I would like to know his explanation as to HOW you did it, and WHY did it happen.

Looking forward to your response.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Winter of Souls

Surely. [:D]

Well this man is my Ninjutsu Sensei, so he is around 65-70 yrs old, looks like hes 30 and moves like hes 20, hes in top peek condition.  His explanation was that I hold the gift of Martial Arts, as you know Ninjutsu is the art mostly practiced by ancient assasins known as the Ninja.  The agility, speed and strenght found in the ninja were accelerated beyond belief.  His explanation was that during our meditation exercises, I unkowingly unlocked some of this potential for a few moments because this certain topic was in my mind at the time.  But he also said that me being trained in multiple arts of Self Defense for 15 yrs helped a little to.  He basically, from what I understood, transfered some of his Ki to my body that helped me lift and jump so far in the air, he didnt do it, he just gave me the right weight balance.

mattrox

with the pull of gravity on you after jumping 15 feet into the air, you would be travelling relatively fast when you hit the ground.  Did you land on your feet?  Did you dent the floor?  If some form of chi was in fact involved I doubt you would have been able to slow yourself before impact the first time you had tried it.  What you describe sounds like a reality of ninjai.com

mattrox

btw I've been in yoga, tai chi, and 3 other martial arts forms for 10 years.  Never have I ever seen such a feat.  Please tell me what city your dojo is in.  I didn't know ninjutsu schools were called dojos.  I thought that was the more traditional japanese MAs.  Anyway, prove me wrong.

Winter of Souls

Hi btw![:D]

SO this is what happend, I wa sin Ninjutsu class in a pagoda Dojo with a cieling about 25 feet from the ground.  My sensei was teaching me the secret of agility, speed and strength, mind you ive been taking M. Arts for about 15 years.  ANd something incredible happend, he held one of my feet and let me jump around 15 feet in the air, but i had to meditate about 2 hours prior to the training, what could the meditation have done?