Can't get over the buzzing.

Previous topic - Next topic

XkeltonX

Hello, I am new to this forum but not necessarily to projecting. I always have a problem either getting to the hypnotic state I should be in ( I usually take this as a sign that I have no need to project on said occasion) or I will get to the right state and as soon as I start to feel my astral body start to pull away from my physical self, I am instantly and sometimes abruptly, pulled back into my physical self. I have always just taken this as a sign that I am not yet ready to fully project. I really want to project for a number of different reasons, but it seems that I am not able to because of the 'buzzing'.

Does anyone have any advice they could give to try and help me work around this situation. I don;t see it as a problem so much as a restraint on being able to fully unlock my mind's (and my body's) potential. Any advice would be appreciated and tested.

Thank you very much and have an amazing day, year, and Life. Enjoy everything, even if it is not meant to be enjoyed for that is why we are here, to experience.
Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.

Lionheart

The "buzzing" isn't a restraint, it's a signpost. You have to allow all the signposts along the way to be successful. This comes with daily practice. The more you practice the less this will bother you. You likely will find some other signposts along the way as well. Some as intense as the buzzing you are experience. These are all little precursors to the extraordinary event you are about to be part of. Look at these as a good sign!
Good Luck and Safe Travels  :-)

XkeltonX

Thank you very much for your reply. I have never thought about the buzzing in such a way. Even though now that I think about it, the books I have read all seem to tell me that, lol. I guess it just takes an outsiders opinion sometimes. Thanks again and have a great day!
Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.