News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

confused

Previous topic - Next topic

what happened to us?

atral projection
5 (83.3%)
teleportaion
0 (0%)
astral abduction
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

JB1987

ok so one night last week i fell asleep and was woken by a presence in my room. i sat up in my bed and saw my friend standing in the corner of my room. I didnt feel sleepy or in a dream like state, in fact i felt 100% conscious. He said hello to me and i said hello back, and then he said "watch this" and vanished. I got up and tried to ring another friend because i was scared, the time on my phone was 1136. the next day i rang the friend that i had seen and told himm i had a really strange dream about him. He said was it just after 1130... Just after he had gone to sleep that night he felt a pair of hands grab him around the waist and take him somewhere. He had no notion of any physical surroundings or people, just of the two hands and his own body fluttering in the wind. It wasnt a pleasent experience at all to him, and after a while he summoned enough energy to push the being off him. can anybody give us some insight into this event? nothing like this has ever happened to either of us before, and i cant find anything about astral abduction etc on the net.. :? :?

Zino

this sounds very interesting and vet worrying...i am not sure about it i would wait for a senior forum members reply. sorry :(
Do by not Doing.

jsoul

dude that is scary  :-o  but if i were you i would take it as experience and forget it so it won't happen again... i have no Astral projection experience i have only had vibrations which are scary !!!
anyhow--- even i wonder if Astral Abduction is possible----

ancient_one

Quote from: jsoul on February 21, 2009, 22:43:06
dude that is scary  :-o  but if i were you i would take it as experience and forget it so it won't happen again... i have no Astral projection experience i have only had vibrations which are scary !!!
anyhow--- even i wonder if Astral Abduction is possible----

If you have had the vibrations, you may be on you way to finding out what is possible. 
Ancient_one
My Other Reality Blog
http://otherrealityblog.blogspot.com/

My Alternative Energy Blog
http://greenalternativeblog.blogspot.com/

EscapeVelocity

Probably some senior members such as CFTraveler, Stookie, Selski, et al could lend a more experienced viewpoint.

But I'll offer this:

If your friend is interested in and predisposed to OBE and had the possible intent of 'visiting' you, then the answer seems pretty straightforward in that a 'helper' assisted him in coming to visit you. Could have been a seperate entity, if he somehow put out a strong enough desire/message; could have been his 'guide' or even an aspect of his 'higher self'. Who knows?

Sometimes you get exactly what you ask for! Pretty cool.

The idea of 'abduction' would be way down on my list.

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

CFTraveler

Hey, thanks for the vote of confidence, EV.
Anyway, here's my opinion and a little story:
Another old timer in this forum told me how when he was young and tried to Astral Project, his brother would wake up complaining how he felt pulled out of his body.  This happened enough times to make him notice there was a relationship with these two events.
Sometimes our astral doubles do things we're not consciously aware of, and there are aspects of ourselves that we don't realize we have.  When you think of someone else your projected double can go and visit (and he may 'think of you' spontaneously, completely unaware that his double and your double just said 'hi' to each other).
In other words in this case it seems to me it may have been 'you' that pulled him out (or a helper aspect of either you or himself), and you experienced it as a visit, while he experienced it as a forced pullout.
Anyway, that's what I think about it.

JB1987

thanks for replying guys.. still dont know what happened but it certainly hasnt happened again.
one other detail tha ti forgot to mention was that while i vividly remember him being in my bedroom he didnt experience anything related to me at all, it was only the next day when i rang to say i had a weird dream about him that there was a connection made.
i suppose it is possible that i could have called him.. he is a regular figure in my dreams i suppose

sminson

Maybe you just had a telepathic moment - you tuned into your friend's experience.  I don't think astral abduction is possible, no one can steal your soul.

CFTraveler

The idea that the energy body is the same thing as the soul is a preconceived notion.  How do you define 'soul', and how do you explain bilocation in the OBE state?

EscapeVelocity

Leave it to CFTraveler to hit the nail squarely on its head, just as she usually does...(reply #5). :-D

The thought that JB1987 might be the 'abductor' didn't occur to me until later, but that makes good sense, and gets my vote after some reflection.

Always a step behind, but happy to listen and learn...

EV
                                                          -O. Wilde

CFTraveler

EscapeVelocity

Yikes! Was that bad form?

Only a sincere compliment was intended...

EV
                                                          -O. Wilde

CFTraveler

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on March 05, 2009, 23:16:01
Yikes! Was that bad form?

Only a sincere compliment was intended...

EV,
No no, it just was the embarrassed smiley- it sort of looks sad, and you can barely see it's blush.  No problems, it's all good.

sminson

Quote from: CFTraveler on March 04, 2009, 11:22:04
The idea that the energy body is the same thing as the soul is a preconceived notion.  How do you define 'soul', and how do you explain bilocation in the OBE state?

I define 'soul' as consciousness, and consciousness is what travels in OBEs, IMO.  To bi-locate you coalesce your energy into human-intelligible form at the secondary location by will/the power of consciousness.  You consciously create the secondary form, it doesn't just happen.  You can be in the RTZ without people seeing you, and you can let people see you.  The latter is more difficult.

I think this energy body is something used to simplify the idea of pure consciousness floating about, IOW there is no "energy body" unless consciousness creates it.  It's a concept that helps people detach.  We follow different schools of thought I guess.